Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Out of Moonlight (M)

Go down

Running Out of Moonlight (M) Empty Running Out of Moonlight (M)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:48 pm

The moonlight shone bright on Jaiden's face, as she fake slept. Every few seconds, her eyes would pop open, and look at the phone on her nightstand. The seconds seemed like hours. Finally, her clock turned to Eleven PM, and the girl smiled. Jaiden carefully sat up in bed, hoping she wasn't making any noticeable noise. The girl silently put on her sandals, and grabbed the jean jacket, from her bed post. The strapless top she wore, showed off her belly button. And the jean shorts she wore, were faded and short. Jaiden opened her window, as silently as possible. Popping the screen out, the girl crawled out, grabbing her phone on the way. The fifteen year old smiled, she had made it this far, no turning back now.

Jaiden quickly texted Megan, her best friend since kindergarten, It's safe im waiting Very Happy!!!, Megan soon replied, On my way:P! Jaiden smiled, and quickly crossed the dark lawn in front of her house. The summer night was warm, and bugs flew around the girl. Jaiden crossed the street in front of her house, and stood in the light of the single street lamp. Jaiden thought she looked perfect, her  brunette hair was tousled just a bit from her pillow, so it didn't look like she had really worked hard on it. She wore only a bit of makeup, just some gold eye shadow, to bring out her eyes. Her tan skin contrasted perfectly with her clothes. The turquoise top, swished in the light breeze.

Finally, Jaiden saw headlights. The girl smiled as her friends, white and black Camaro, came into view. Megan's sweet 16, had been two months ago, and she had gotten the awesome car. It made Jaiden sooo jealous! As the car got closer, Megan rolled down her window and smiled,"Come on! Get in! Everyone is waiting!!!" Jaiden smiled, and hurried around the car, hopping into the passenger seat. Then Megan sped down the road and out of town. Then she turned down an old dirt road, that looked as if it had been traveled a lot recently.

After about ten minutes the girls arrived at the Bonfire.  Girls and guys around their ages, danced, and chatted. Some were drinking beer, while others made more exotic drinks. And still others sat on the tailgate of their trucks, and made out with their boyfriend, or girlfriend. The two girls jumped out of the car, and were welcomed by shouts and cheers. Country music blared, and smoke filled the air. Sometimes mixed with certain Pop songs. Megan quickly found her boyfriend, and they disappeared into the crowd. While Jaiden picked out a random guy, and just started dancing with him.

(I'm looking for a guy, that Jaiden can fall in love with... BTW the police are probably gonna show...)

Back to top Go down

Running Out of Moonlight (M) Empty Re: Running Out of Moonlight (M)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Please!! I really want this one to get started!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Today was like any other day except for two things, One it was a Friday night, and Two there was a bonfire tonight. I had already graduated High school and was spending a year off before i went any further with my education, so that meant to me i had a whole year to party and hang out with my friends like we used to. I wasn't the wealthiest person alive but i did have my dream car, a 2000 jet black Mustang GT, which is what i considered to be my pride and joy.

I arrived at the bonfire around 10:30 and met up with my friends and their boyfriends/girlfriends to hang out before everything got started. After a while more people started to show up and i decided i was going to go dance with some people but a few minutes after i did that, a random girl showed up and started to dance with me. I smiled to myself and dance with her as the music blared loudly, when i was finished dancing i looked at the girl and smiled a bit before nodding my head to her "My name's Chase, what's yours?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:15 pm

I smiled as the guy started dancing with me. He was rather cute, and had pretty eyes. I giggled quietly, and went back to dancing. I had seen this guy before, but had never really noticed him. He was a couple years older than me, and I had heard he had an anger problem. This, for some reason, didn't scare me though. He seemed all right right now. One of my favorite songs came on, and I smiled again. I danced till the song was over, and he stopped. I followed him a little ways, and looked up as he began to talk to me.

"Hi! I'm Jaiden, it's nice to meet you Chase!" I said in a girly tone. I was naturally flirty around guys, but I had been trying to compress it lately. I shook my hair out, and frowned as I figured I was gonna smell like smoke after coming here. I really didn't care though, I would just get into trouble. And that wasn't that bad... I remembered the guy in front of me, and quickly offered a small giggle, and a smile. "Sorry, I was just thinking..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:16 pm

I smiled at her and nodded my head slightly to her "It's nice to meet you also." I watched her for a moment as she stared off into space somewhere and was about to walk away when i heard her giggle. I raise an eyebrow some then smiled again "It's alright, Haven't I seen you before?" She looked pretty familiar but i just couldn't figure out where.

(>.< sorry.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 pm

I nodded quickly, my eyes shining,"Yes! I'm at almost every party your at!" I said dancing around a little. My blue eyes sparkled, and I smiled wider. "Do you have a brother?" I asked curiously. I swear I had seen a guy a bit smaller than he some where, that looked almost just like him. I couldn't be sure though. I flipped my hair again, and straightened out my twirling shirt. Then I gently pulled on my shorts. The faded fabric, made a ripping noise, but that didn't matter because Jaiden had cut them from a pair of jeans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:38 pm

I smiled at her again and nodded a little "Now that you mention it i think i remember seeing you at one of them before." I gave a slight smirk when she asked if I had a brother, I shook my head slightly "I didn't know i had a look alike. And no i don't have a brother or any siblings."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:42 am

I smiled again,"Oh? It must have just been you..." I giggled slightly, and looked over my shoulder at all of the people,"So who are you with?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:55 pm

I gave a small smirk when I heard her giggle, it reminded me of a little girl that just got caught in a lie or thought something was really funny. I nodded my head a bit and smiled "Believe it or not, i'm just here with some friends." as I scanned the crowd my smile disappeared into a frown"Well i was here with some friends, seems they abandoned me." I looked back to her and raised my eyebrow some "What about you, are you here with someone?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:39 pm

I looked at him surprised. Not many guys like him were single... I giggled again when he said that they had abandoned him, " That's sad!" I said making a pouty face. Then I looked around for Megan, she had DISAPPERED! I shrugged my shoulders, "I've also been abandoned, or so it seems... I was here with Megan Stevens, but I'm guessing she ran off." I said, a bit disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:21 pm

"I have heard of the name, but i've never met her." I looked at her and smiled a bit when I saw the face she made at me when I had said my friends had abandoned me "Im pretty used to it they do this at all parties and bonfires."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 pm

I smiled, and laughed. "Yeah, same here. So what'd you wanna do, now that were loners together?" I asked, giving him a flirtatious grin. My fingers tapped on the side of my thigh to the rhythm of the music, and I found myself mouthing the words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down