Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥we αre тнe вeαѕтѕ

Go down

❥we αre тнe вeαѕтѕ Empty ❥we αre тнe вeαѕтѕ

Post by → Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:50 pm

❥we αre тнe вeαѕтѕ Tumblr_lwlnp5zlZU1r8wlrfo1_500
bullet ☠ shady ☠ elliot
[outfit]
[snapback]

you know those annoying alarm clock sirens you hear that will keep going off until you shut them up. yeah? well, that's exactly what i'm dealing with right now. i hated these things with a pure passion. i got up when i felt like it, not when some machine tells me too! not gonna happen. though, i knew sooner or later i would have to wake up. roll out of my comfortable bed and try to entertain myself as the day went by. that, will possibly be hard. especially if i don't get my beauty sleep. i need that! it's what gets me through the day! plus, unless you want a bitchy -- moody girl in the morning then i suggest you let me sleep! but this still ringing clock work won't allow me to do that, so i suppose it's time to awaken from my slumber.
i hate my life..

❝ why alarm clock?! why do you torture me?!❞ i complain beneath a mouth-full of pillow. slowly, yet surely, i raise my bottom up into the air then slid my body downward to rise up from under the covers. groaning with irritation and sheer annoyance, wanting to smash the clock right then and there. but i don't, better yet i roll out of bed. as soon as my bare feet caressed the tilted floor, i felt a sudden spine tingling chill creep up inside me. shivering at the chills i rub my arms carelessly trying to warm them up. feeling the garden of goose bumps sprouting up and down my arms and legs. not liking this already, having to get up. i finally stand to my feet, straightening up and cracking my back to loosen up my muscles. stretching them out from the stiffness that i felt. blinking twice i yawn before stumbling rapidly over to the bathroom doorway. knocking right into the wall i shake my head. one hand reaching out to pat the doors frame, ❝ there's a wall there.❞ i point out to no one in particular, only to myself practically since i was the only one in the room. well, that i knew of.

frowning at myself in the mirror i touch my angelic face, no pimples. ever. that's a plus. smirking slyly as thoughts trailed through my head, wondering if other people were up. they probably were, knowing them of course. i couldn't be exactly sure unless i checked, but i was too lazy to walk out into the living room and look around for them. they should be up by now. i'm usually the one to sleep in 'till like 4 in the afternoon here if no one remembers to wake me up. when i think about it, sometimes i think they are afraid to wake me up. shrugging my shoulders at the simple thought. hell, they might be, who wouldn't. i'm quite intimidating. snaking my crown up high i release my hair from it's messy bun then watch it fall aimlessly past my shoulders. lying flat on my back and large chest. huffing lightly, my cheeks puffed out like a fishes would then the air bubbles on each sides of the insides of my cheeks burst and disappeared, making me blow them out in a heavy sigh. tracing one slender hand through my knotted hair, fingers getting caught up in a rat nest i decide it was time for me to jump in the shower.

tipping my head to my side i stroll over to the shower. ❝ ah yes! a shower should wake me up.❞ extending one free hand that wasn't messing with my hair to twist on the water, turning it to the warm side before letting it warm up while i went to get myself some clothes. exiting the bathroom once more to scavenge through my drawers and closet, finding a pair of daisy dukes and american flag crop top shirt with my swag snapback. i loved my snapback and especially my hair. the way i look had to be -- i wouldn't say perfect but close to it. because no ones perfect, i don't care who you are. you could be the queen of fuckin' england your still not perfect. so, don't go there with me.

once i set everything on the counter of the bathroom i close and lock the door before i strip down to nothing. slipping into the shower i feel my muscles begin to relax and ease up at the sensation of the drizzling water that felt like rain falling down upon me. i smiled, loving to take showers. whether that be in the rain or actually taking one. i don't know why, i just loved the water, especially the ocean. it always made my mind wander. which it's quite weird since i never do that. but, i guess the sound of pitter patter made me calm maybe even possibly fall to sleep. leaning against the wall of the bathroom, rinsing the soap out my hair then going to wash my body. once i was done with that, i shut it down. the droplets of still running water either fell from me or the snout of the shower hose. i snort lightly as i step out, throwing a towel around me. drying myself off quickly, my hair was still a little damp though i paid no mind to it as i dress myself now.

opening the bathroom door out into the room, another chill swooped over me and made me shiver. i hated that feeling. always have, always will. it almost seemed like a ghost walking through you and it gave me the chills. shaking that feeling off i spun 'round on my heels to walk out of the bedroom. escaping out into the large mansion halls then jogging down the stairs to the first floor. i yawn once again, still pretty tired not gonna lie. the scent of brooklynn made me cringe and wrinkle my nose, sneezing a little. i sniffle as i sharply turn the corner into the kitchen. hand casing over my stomach when it growled, obviously wanting it's hunger to be sated right now. i narrow my eyes a tad bit, moving closer to the fridge. electrifying emerald green orbs flickered over to the sounds of a girls voice, though it was only brooks. so, i didn't really take any notice or interest in saying anything though i did manage to open the refrigerator for myself and take out some meat from last nights dinner. flinging the stack onto the middle counter -- also well known as the island that sat in the center of the kitchen, separated from everything else and gave some more moving space. i take one piece of meat, maybe even two and gnaw into the cold tender flesh. i moan in salvation, licking blood from my plush pink lips i gulped down the last bits of the two pieces i had stolen before putting the rest up for the others to have. breathing in heavily i seal my lips together before walking outside onto the front porch for some fresh air.

once i flash off to get a breather, i gather in every scent around me. every deer, rabbit, fox and even human that traveled up my nose. drawing my crown up higher to get a better smell i snarl a little as the ratchet hygiene of humans. half wanting to make my nose bleed just by their un-earthly smell. cocking my head to the left i shift my weight on one side as i lean to the right while still gazing out at the still forest. the morning light surprisingly not blinding me today, though it usually does for i don't get up this early. but oh well, tonight i won't set my alarm clock. fuck that! i shove my hands into the back pockets of my daisy dukes, straightening up my posture more to scan the terrain that enclosed me. sorta curious to knowing what we would be doing today..

ooc;
okay so obviously she's in a werewolf pack. the healer. nothing special. you may either be the alpha or just a normal pack member. i don't care. just have more than one paragraph. this is advanced and i'd like it to stay that way. and i do not care if you go first person or third. just please, don't join not knowing where to start. if you have ever played a wolf before it's just like that besides you also have a human form. just don't go all wolf on me here. it's werewolves, don't get confused.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum