Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them}

2 posters

Go down

My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} Empty My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them}

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:03 pm

WARNING: Some of these characters will be some I've already used. You have been warned.

Lichen: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQimDgAs9N4cs2kqg4jcPgfoPH7AAJUDjlrsOVYpe5kfu32hjLS (Male)
Darkness: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeAfknHRLG-ORjCU_Aqnz3IBPtGd0LrNxZBYgqWeup7oRDK3l6bg (Female)
Durnal: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0x1HmR6M_BZAPOQaV1HpXNEhvPVBUn-lI02TnAzCsow0uoqbBmQ (Male)
Autumn: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} BlondeWolf (Female)
Glacier: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} C24S0076_Ventana (Female)
Cairo: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} Obeah (Male)
Talon: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} Image2edit-wolf (Male)
Iceberg: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShHd2EwZbv0QKQWORxPgNYtFHS2-XguT1H7E4uJO7xcULRleraXw (Female)
Blaze: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmbSZR3JKuFwlmWzTZEA40t0OFGTojDHY3R3gIehoJqhQdn3B7 (Male)
Layla: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} FeatherWolf (Female)

This is all for now guys! I will update more, but go ahead and choose which one you want me to RP with you. I'm NOT giving these characters away. These are for me to RP with others who make their own characters! And... I'm gone! *Poof*

~ Cena.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} Empty Re: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them}

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:47 pm

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them} Empty Re: My Wolf Characters Looking For RP's. {I will make their bios once someone choses to have an RP with them}

Post by horsegodess Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:40 pm

hey can we do a wolf rp with autumn about an endangered species of wolf, the orange color, and about surviving and reproducing to beat the odds of extinction?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:26 pm

I was hoping to do something less complicated. Sorry, my brain is fried and my muse is a bit low right now. But here is Autumn's bio. I may bring Tundra in as well, so here's his bio just in case.

Name: Autumn.
Nickname: None.
Personality: Strong and brave. She's caring, and can be playful when she isn't in her serious mood. But towards brutes, she can be kind of headstrong and a bit of a big mouth. Autumn will speak her mind, and doesn't back down to a fight.
Other: She's in her second heat.

Name: Tundra.
Nickname: None.
Personality: Strong, and fairly sarcastic. If you get on his bad side, he can be quite harsh and coldhearted. But normally he can be a charming, and kind brute, so he isn't that bad.
Other: Has a scar over his left shoulder down to the side of his neck.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:15 am

well what other plot ideas do you have with autumn?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:36 am

I really don't have a plot line right now.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:57 am

okay, nevermind then.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:06 am

Oh, I got one! Okay so Autumn has been abducted by a "pack" of wolves, and she is treated terribly and must obey their orders. But one day the pack strikes again, and abducts a male the same age as Autumn. He eventually falls in love with her after they become friends, but with the pack forbidding love, the punishment could mean death. I think it'd be cool to do something dramatic and dark. Hey, I'm a dark and hard-headed person. So it kind of fits me, I guess.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 am

it's a good idea, i'm just not really feeling it. sorry
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:37 am

Then how about this. Autumn has to get married to an arrogant stud of her father's choice, but she refuses to get married. One day while she's by the river, she meets a carefree loner that eventually falls in love with her. But Autumn's father forbids her from falling in love with loners, and she fights for her beliefs and freedom. How 'bout that?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:23 pm

eh, same thing. It's a good idea, i'm just not feeling it.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Maybe we should think a bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down