Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

∞Your Special To Me∞

Go down

∞Your Special To Me∞ Empty ∞Your Special To Me∞

Post by Love Dreams Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:26 pm

*Image deleted due to copyright infringement.*

Kristen Ballard

Name
"Kristen Arlene Ballard"

Birthday
"January 17th,1998"

Eye Color
"My Eyes Are Dark Gray"

Hair Color
"I Have Blonde Hair"

Species
"Half Human Half Ghost Hybrid Im Special"

Personality
"Im very outgoing girl but only few know my secret when your half ghost it isnt something you tell someone when you first meet them. I might be outgoing but I often stays to myself in fear that my secret may end up in the wrong hands Im very insecure but yet not afraid to do or say anything I think or feel. I have a younger brother but he's a normal child unlike me he's one of the few that knows about my secret along with my bestfriend Mia.

History
"Well I was always that good girl who was the honor roll student and never did anything wrong until I met a friend named Ashley she kind of turned me into a different person who was uh no longer good or an honor roll student the kind of person who partied every night not caring if she was flunking school or not. There was this one that uh my mom I was at a party and hadnt come home that night and my mom came to get me and kept asking all these questions about why I hadnt came home and how she didnt know who I was anymore we were sitting in the middle of the road cause she had just stopped the car and was looking at me mixed emotions in her eyes when a truck came I tried to warn her but it was to late....she died in my arms it was all my fault why hadnt I came home that night why couldnt I have died instead of her or why did I survive and she didnt I should have died....I mean I guess you could say I half died in that car crash because I was normal before that crash and I will never be normal again or forgive myself at that"
[/center]
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down