Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ღ My Pack ღ

Go down

ღ My Pack ღ  Empty ღ My Pack ღ

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 am

Lichen

ღ My Pack ღ  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFZUBW1_lfkVIkMXrYoA6mo7pr5y1gggI8wwWru1WcG98g_KllfQ

ღ My Pack ღ  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFZUBW1_lfkVIkMXrYoA6mo7pr5y1gggI8wwWru1WcG98g_KllfQ

Height: 5'6
Weight: 200 Pounds
Color: Silver
Eyes: Grey
Parents:
Mother: Grace (Deceased)
Father: Berlin (Deceased)
Siblings:
Luka (Deceased)
Mate(s): Juliet, Lilly
Offspring: Moon
Pack: None (That he can accept)
Personality:
You do not want to mess with this brute!! He is one hell of a fighter, and can hold his own in any match. His big form makes it easy for him to get his way. And besides from that, He's very arrogant. In his mind, he will always be an Alpha, even when he's not. He is very charming, and faes often fall for him. He is not a cheater though, he will stick with his fae, and his fae only. This brute has only had one pup, a male, which took after him. To Lichen's disgust though, his son looks like Lichen's father.

History:
The brute doesn't talk much about his history, so you'll just have to get to know him, and find out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kapu

ღ My Pack ღ  1c15019b7dd7
Height: 5'3
Weight: 145 Pounds
Color: Black
Eyes: Emerald Green
Parents:
Mother: Grace (Deceased)
Father: Berlin (Deceased)
Siblings:
Luka (Deceased)
Lichen
Mate(s): None
Crushes: Layla, Genocide
Offspring: None
Pack: Storm Pack
Personality:
Kapu is a spunky young wolf, who loves to have fun. He is very big for his age, but will probably not grow anymore. Kapu is at a stage in life, where he is trying to pick a mate. He is at a fork in the road though. He doesn't know which fae to choose. The one of his heart, or the one of his mind. Thiking about this often makes him grumpy, but other than that, he is often joyful. He is a strong warrior, being trained by both Durnal (His mentor), and by Lichen(His brother). He is a tough male, but is soft at heart.
History:
Kapu has a short history. He was born to a pack that was at war. Though by a week old, his father and mother were dead. By then, a new pack had begun. He grew up in this pack, being taken care of by his Aunt Juliet. Kapu often thinks of Juliet more as a mother than an Aunt, but always refers to her as Aunt. At two months old, his family was again taken from him. He and his brother escaped together, but were separated. At 6 months old, he was found my is Aunt and his Mentor. He was then accepted into the Storm Pack, where he now resides.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New Moon
ღ My Pack ღ  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgB9UuaQSvUvgX38d96mfdcSMC-bDHLGII8hvh3pOgl7YQxGShrA

Height: 4'5
Weight: 111 Pounds
Color: Black

Eyes: Storm Grey

Parents:

Mother: Lilly
Father: Lichen

Siblings:
None

Mate(s): None
Crushes: None

Offspring: None
Pack: None

Personality:
He's like his father, really shut inside of himself. You'll just have to find out.

History:
Well... he was born, and at around 6 months, he ran away. He never looked back, and is hoping to make a good future for himself.

Last edited by mckenzie9199 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:46 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

ღ My Pack ღ  Empty Re: ღ My Pack ღ

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 am

Okay, but Kapu was a year and 1 month you said, since Layla is 6 months now. And I'm sure you said he was like 3'4 at the moment.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:29 am

Yes, but this is in the far future... I had to change his age, in the rp...Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 am

Ooh. Then Layla would be 1 and 4 months?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 am

Yeah... Kapu is a tough dude now!!! And sadly, he kinda took after lichen....

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Hey, you should bring New Moon into Durnal's RP! It'd be cool!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:46 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!! New Moon, or Moon, could be Lilly's pup!!!! Lichen was Moon's father anyway!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Sure! I'll make pups of my own too!

Name: Jackson.
Appearance: Jackson is muscular and tall. His pelt is a white tinted with light gray-silver. Jackson's eyes are a dark green with tiny specks of amber.
Personality: Jackson is fairly more open than Moon is. He is strong, and charming, and isn't afraid to accept a challenge. Being hard-working, he is often tired and needs breaks every once in a while. Jackson loves his siblings with much love.
Height: 5'4" (Adult size.)
Weight: 143 pounds.
Pic: ღ My Pack ღ  Snow-White-Arctic-wolf-4

Name: Violet. (Viol.)
Appearance: Violet is pure black with a little bit of white on her chest. Her eyes are silver-blue just like her mother's.
Personality: Violet can be fierce and hard-headed, but she has a soft side. She is outgoing and playful, and quite fun-loving when she wants to be. Violet has a strong bond with her father.
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 107 pounds.
Pic: ღ My Pack ღ  MO7S7028WOLF_1
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down