Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Girl. [R]

2 posters

Go down

Street Girl. [R] Empty Street Girl. [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Street Girl. [R] Tumblr_mc5de6wOhY1r2w9dd
Naomi//Heather//Carson

The morning sun beamed through the small little window that lead into Naomi's tree house, causing her sapphire blue eyes to flutter open with irritation. Naomi has been living on the streets since she was 14, and she was 17 now, turning 18 in 7 months. Naomi groaned and stretched out her arms tiredly as she sat up in the hammock that she called her bed. Kicking the blanket off of her, the raven haired girl got to her feet and trudged along to the little stand that had all her clothes in it. 5 shirts, 3 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shorts, of course over 4 pairs of underwear, 2 bras, a sweater, and a Winter jacket. Naomi sighed and slipped into some sweat pants, and a black T-shirt before looking up at the ceiling. This teenager loved this life more than the one she had with her parents. She was free, bold, and able to make her own decisions. There was just one problem. Naomi was a girl that did illegal things, and just didn't care. But she was a great outlaw, and was very sneaky. Her tree house was well hidden in the forest, and she kept as normal as possible. She always made sure that she wore her worst clothes only when she knew when the cops would be after her. "Well, I better go find something to eat." Naomi grumbled before grabbing her sweater, and opening the door to exit the tree house. Climbing down the ladder, she dropped down about 5 feet up and ran through the forest, heading towards the city. The city came into sight, and her eyes lit up as she saw a little café. She grabbed her 10 bucks from her pocket, and entered the café, sitting down at a table in the corner. "What can I get you today?" A waiter asked, holding out a pen and a notepad. "Get me a medium coffee with bacon and eggs." Naomi said, rather unpleasantly since she was always headstrong, and fairly rude to people. "Yes ma'am." He said, scurrying off to the kitchen.

----

Finishing her breakfast, Naomi rose from the table and put $7.34 on the table before walking out and onto the streets of the city. Life on the streets wasn't necessarily easy for Naomi, but she had a few other street friends that she could rely on. And Naomi liked it better this way. She didn't have her parents bagging on her, and she wasn't always flunking her classes in school. Picking up the pace, she entered the park she had to cross. Naomi sneered as she watched people being all lovey dovey with each other, causing her stomach to churn in disgust. "Typical love birds." Naomi scowled, walking faster. But a chest collided with hers, and she immediately stepped back, glaring up at the teenage boy. "Watch it pretty boy!" Naomi snapped, clenching her fists together. Naomi looked the boy over, taking in everything she saw. Thick brown hair, dark brown eyes, thin but muscular, handsome. But Naomi still scowled and glared, her hatred towards guys still remaining.

(I need you to play the boy. 18 years of age would work just fine, but I need him to be someone that lives in a house with his parents and all that stuff. He MUST look like Avan Jogia(Sorry, he's my "husband"). Any name is fine! Here's a picture of the boy! http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq1g24OK11qezddto1_500.gif )
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Street Girl. [R] Empty Re: Street Girl. [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:52 am

Bump? I REALLY want to get this topic going. Anyone advanced will be great.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:01 pm

(Can I join?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:25 pm

(Yeah, sure. But if you are to join, you need to be advanced in your writing. For your first post could you make at least a 6 line paragraph?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:49 pm

(I can try.)

Michael

"Oooff!" I exclaimed, beginning to smile down at whoever ran into me. My smile turned into a French when I heard her comment. "Hey, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you okay?" I replied, putting my hands up. I looked her over, taking in her sapphire blue eyes, long raven black hair, and the sweatpants and black t-shirt she was wearing. She was pretty. Pretty enough he might consider getting to know her. I held back another smile while I waited for her reaction.

(Let me know if you want me to change his name. Is the length good?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:15 pm

(Longer posts by a line or 2 would be great, but if you cant then that's fine. But just so you know, he is to be Canadian. I'm so sorry. I have an obsession over Avan Jogia, and I love him so very much. <3)

Naomi's sapphire gaze was blistering with anger at the boy. "Well, then keep your eyes ahead of you buddy!" Naomi snapped, glaring at him that added on to her venomous tone. Above all people, this fiery and mysterious girl hated boys the most. Just despised them with passion. Taking another step back from the idiot, she scowled softly. "And my parents wondered why I hate people." She laughed sarcastically, rolling her mesmerizing crystal colored eyes at the tanned teenager. As beautiful and innocent as Naomi may look on the inside, she was truly a dark and mysterious girl, whom trusted only a few people. Even her best friend didn't get her.

(Ah, that sucked. But yeah. like I said. AVAN IS MY HUSBAND.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:12 pm

(Okay doke.)

Michael

"Sorry. I had my mind on other things. I'm Michael." I replied, trying to engage the girl in a polite conversation, now interested in who she was. I held back asking why she hated people when I caught the commen she said under her breath. I am a naturally happy and outgoing person so if I meet someone in a bad mood I automatically feel obliged to put them in a good mood. I shifted from one foot to the other as I waited for her reply, smiling slightly as encouragement.

(Do want him to be a human or not? And sorry if its a little short. My mind is blank.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Naomi huffed with annoyance, rolling her heavenly eyes. "Try living on the streets in a treehouse. It keeps you thinking." Naomi snapped, giving a heavy sigh.

(SSS. Sorry, I'm very braindead.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:09 pm

(Same here.)

Michael

"Been there, done that." I spoke without thinking and clamped my mouth shut. My past was not something I liked sharing. "Well, it was nice meeting you." I said, starting to walk away. I silently hoped she wouldn't call me back to explain my earlier comment. "You idiot. Why'd you say that to her? Now she'll surely be interested in your past." I scolded myself under my breath.

(Can he be something other than human?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:58 pm

(You gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:04 pm

(I will, but I can't now. My muse is fairly low, and I'm just so depressed right now.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:48 pm

(I understand. Just post when you can.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Naomi scowled, "I'm not interested in your past." She walked away, back into the forest where she normally hung out. Then she saw her best friend Kate. "Hey, Kate!" Naomi called. Kate was a shorter girl with light brown hair and green eyes. "Hey, what's up?" She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Michael

I walked quickly away, hearing her comment. I knew eventually she would be interested in my past. Almost everyone I came across was. I veered into the forest and blanked my mind. I concentrated my senses on what I had been coming here to do when I ran into the girl, hunting and satisfying my unquenchable thirst. I let my fangs elongate, catching the unmistakable scent of a deer. I crept forward silently, soon catching sight of the lone deer. My foot stepped on a twig and it snapped and I froze, staying completely still as the deer jerked its head up from grazing and looked around and flared its nostrils. I was downwind from the deer so I didn't risk it smelling me but it could still see me if I moved. After a few minutes the deer relaxed and returned to grazing. I took that opportunity to strike. I sprang out of the cover of the tree and jumped on the deer. It cried out once then I quickly silenced it by digging my fangs into its neck. A moment later the only sound was me drawing the deer's life giving blood into my mouth, completely unaware of the two girls in the next clearing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:35 am

(Um, I'm not really interested in turning this into a fantasy RP.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:03 pm

(I thought you said earlier in the topic he could be something other than human?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:59 am

(Hey, you gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:06 pm

No I didn't and sorry. I just recently got a phone so posting has been a pain
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:09 pm

(Oh. I just thought it would add a little twist to the RP. Okay.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum