Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Dog For Themselves. [R]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Every Dog For Themselves. [R] Empty Every Dog For Themselves. [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Every Dog For Themselves. [R] 9k=

Young Dodger raced as fast as he could on his puppy paws, trying his best to catch his father before he left with the Army. "Dad, wait!" Dodger yipped, panting softly as he spotted his father in the crowd of other dogs. Dodger's father, or better known as Diablo turned around to face his son. Diablo nuzzled Dodger, whom was now crying softly. "It is my duty to protect our Country, Dodger. But I'll be back, I promise you." Diablo said in his most comforting voice. "Take these," Diablo added. "They'll look good on you." Diablo gave Dodger his dog tag necklace before turning around and bounding with the other dogs. Dodger grabbed the dog tags by the little chain and watched his father disappear into the plane that took them away. Dodger whimpered, padding back to his alley. Leaving both the plane, and his father behind.

-3 years later-

Dodger awoke in his alley with the dog tags around his neck, stretching his large paws out tiredly. Getting up, he padded out of the alley and into the streets of Mexico. Breaking out into a run, he followed the scent of a freshly made chicken and bean burrito. Dodger spotted the delicious meal on the plate of a woman, his dark brown eyes sparkling slyly. Racing over, he snatched the burrito in his jaws before racing off, ignoring the lady's Spanish curses and yelling. Disappearing back into his alley, Dodger set the tasty treat on the ground, digging into it hungrily almost instantly. Dodger's father had never returned from his trip. That was the only thing keeping Dodger from leaving his beloved country. Hearing a cry for help, Dodger's ears pricked up. Racing forward, his paws barely touched the ground as he sped off. He spotted a Golden Retriever being attacked by a Rottweiler. The Retriever was obviously a lost house dog. Launching himself into the air, Dodger collided into the Rottweiler, teeth sinking into his scruff. Throwing him into a garbage can, Dodger grabbed the Retriever by the scruff and threw her on his back, racing off to his alley. Stopping at his alley, he set the female down. "Are you okay senorita?" Dodger asked in his Mexican accent.

(You play as the Golden Retriever, whom must be a bit hard headed.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Every Dog For Themselves. [R] Empty Re: Every Dog For Themselves. [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Do you mind if I post in this? If you don't give me a little bit to get to my laptop.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:07 pm

I don't mind at all. Oh, and I posted on Falling into the River. :3 *derpy puppy dog face*
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:38 am

Every Dog For Themselves. [R] ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2F98%2Fd98250a0d311e0a2380050568d634f%2Ffile%2FGolden-Retriever-3-645mk062411

Molly (Loving 'lly' names right now xD) raced around the corner of yet another alley, she was terrified. This was the first time she had been loose without her owners and she was lost, and hungry. Then she smelled a juicy rack of ribs, her instincts and hunger driving her towards the smell. When she found the ribs she crouched down and ripped one of the rack and began eating it. But then a snarl erupted behind her, she gulped down a bit of meat and turned around. BUt instead of her being able to say any thing she was picked up by her scruff and tossed. She huffed as she landed then got up, backing into a corner between the brick wall and a dumpster, so she yelped when her tail touched the corner. The Rottweiler was about to attack her again when a german shepherd came from no where and grabbed her. Even though she really didn't want to be on this dogs back, she hung on for dear life. When he set her down she growled, pride hurt "I'm FINE." Then when she realized she was even more lost she snapped, "¿Qué demonios! Pedí ayuda, no para hacerse aún más perdido!"  When Molly was upset was really the only time she used Spanish and also, hahaha, yeah, she;s very hard-headed.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Dodger snorted, his milk chocolate eyes burning with offense. "Eso Rottweiler podría haber comido usted!" Dodger growled back in Spanish, his first language. This here Retriever didn't look like she was completely Spanish, for her accent was slightly off in his ears. Blinking once, he sighed. "I'm sorry senorita. But I couldn't bare to see him take the life of another dog." Dodger said, dipping his head. "Name's Dodger."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:16 am

Bump? Sory, Blaze. If you're on your phone, I'll just shut up. xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:21 am

I snarled from deep in my throat then sighed, "Your right..." He was right, I was helpless out here, and wasn't Spanish. I shook my head then sighed again before saying, "Molly, I'm Molly."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:27 am

Dodger gave a slight nod, a smile forming on her maw. "I've never seen you on the streets before. You must have twolegs as your owners." Dodger guessed, a bit of venom dripping off his words. Dodger hated humans with a passion. He grumbled lowly before tipping over a trash can, finding a few chicken wings.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:44 am

As he said something about her humans she snapped "Yes; I live with humans. There's no problem with that." She looked as she smelled the chicken and eyed then hungrily.

((Sorry it's short and also sorry for switched back and forth between 1st and 3rd person))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:19 am

(Lol its okay.)

Dodger rolled his eyes. "Until you've tasted real food, the slop and pellets you get is just tasteless and pitiful junk." Dodger sneered. But he nudged a few wings to Molly, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:33 am

I sighed, not wanting to waste my breath. Then I delicately ate my first wing, but the deliciousness of the meat made me tear into the others quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 am

Dodger lifted his head to look at Molly. "Good right?" Dodger guessed, chuckling softly.

(Ugh, SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:34 am

I nodded, taking quite big bites as I gobbled the wings down. Then once done, I licked my chops and said to Dodger "Thanks..."

((Same here XP))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Dodger shrugged, "No biggie. Food isn't exactly easy to find, but it's worth the hunt."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:50 pm

I nodded then began to think about my owner, she was an elderly woman who had white hair and smelled like flowers all the time. She would be worried, so I asked "Hey Dodger, can you by any chance find 1839 Winter Street? My owner is probably worried."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Dodger nodded, "Yeah, sure. It shouldn't be too hard." Dodger replied, rising to his pads. "Come with me. It'll save time."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:02 pm

I gave a sigh of relief before I rose to my paws and got ready to follow him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Dodger found the house in no time. "Here you go." Dodger said, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:32 pm

I followed him slowly, but made sure to keep up. As I saw my house I heard my elderly owner calling for me, so I quickly gave Dodger a lick on the cheek as thanks and ran inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Dodger watched Molly disappear into the twoleg nest, causing him to sigh deeply.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:21 pm

The next morning I was sitting on my front porch, watching the birds fly overhead when I heard something approaching.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Dodger slipped through the hole in the fence and smiled, "Morning!"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:52 pm

I looked kinda astonished he was here, but said "Hello Dodger."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Dodger yawned liredly. "Good morning Molly." He re-greeted, his eyes drooping tiredly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum