Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn [R-M, Lottii]

Go down

Dawn [R-M, Lottii] Empty Dawn [R-M, Lottii]

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Dawn [R-M, Lottii] Polls_edward_cullen_photo_1643_559191_answer_2_xlarge
Edward Swan
My name is Edward Cullen, and well...I'm shy. I'm a junior in high school and haven't talked to anyone except for my coaches and teachers for a very long while. I've lived in the small city of Forks since I was born, but didn't fit in. Everyone here had a group with everyone, like the other football guys, cheerleaders, geeks, volleyball girls etc. But me, no. I play football as a wide receiver and hold the record for most yards of the school, but get picked on by everyone. According to them, football jocks can't be smart but I get all A's. So I get picked on almost everyday, but I don't mind, you kind of get used to it after around six years. But one day, one day would change my life. On September 17th I first saw her, Isabella Cullen. Of course I didn't know her name yet, but you know... Anyway, she walked in the lunch room on that Monday and she was absolutely, positively perfect. I tried many times to look away, but I couldn't. After a couple minutes I could, but I noticed as soon as I looked away she looked at me.

Last edited by ~Blaze~ on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Dawn [R-M, Lottii] Empty Re: Dawn [R-M, Lottii]

Post by Lottii Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:14 am

And that was the day my world completely changed. All I had to do, was walk into the cafeteria with Alice.

I'm Bella Cullen, adopted daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen. I have four adopted siblings, Jasper and Rosalie Hale, and Alice and Emmet Cullen. We are all vampyres. But we don't hunt humans, we hunt animals, hence our different colour eye. And that day was the day everything completely and utterly changed.

We walked in, the five of us, and his scent hit me like a slap in the face. My eyes darted over to find him, and I nearly lunged there and then. Alice caught my hand, towing me to our table, as I had stopped breathing. Still flexing my shoulders, my gaze darted to Rosalie and Emmet, teeth bared slightly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:19 pm

((Do you mind if I play Emmett and Roselie?)
Dawn [R-M, Lottii] 250px-Edward_Cullen
Edward Swan
I noticed her looked before I looked away, bewildering me. I ate in silence, looking over once more but looked away quickly. My next class was biology and the teacher had told us there was going to be a new person in our class and I was dreading being in there. Every one of those siblings looked scary, especially the big buff guy and Bella. 
Dawn [R-M, Lottii] EmmettCullen
Emmett Cullen
I choked out a snortish kind of laugh until Rose grabbed my leg, but with our vampire strength and me caught off guard it actually hurt a little. Then I smirked at her then looked to Bella, "Bells, it's just a human who smells..."  I paused to take a smell of the air then shook my head, "rather good actually." Then I looked at the guy.
Dawn [R-M, Lottii] Rosalie-Hale-rosalie-cullen-17457766-536-744
[font=Chiller]Rosalie Hale
I could tell Bella needed help as soon as she almost lunged at the guy, so I sat beside her and rubbed her arm. "Calm down Bella," I was cut off but Emmett's laugh and grabbed his leg. I glared at him then smelled the air as well and the scent sent shivers down my back. But I shook it off and kept trying to comfort Bella. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 am

"Exactly!" I hissed at Emmett, kicking him in the shin, hard. Alice chuckled, and my eyes darted over to him. "There." I nodded over to him, glancing back at them with frenzied eyes. I swear I could feel my eyes turning red at just the thought of him. Alice swatted at me and I nearly took her hand off, feeling his gaze on me. I could see Emmett and Rose's exchanged looks. My throat hurt so bad. The bell rang, and I strode off to my next class. Only to find him in it.

"Isabella Swan!"
"Bella." I corrected the teacher, glaring.
"Bella, go take your seat next to Edward."
"Thank you, Sir." I choked out, walking over. My throat was on fire as I covered my nose slightly, clenching my teeth. My hand grabbed the edge of the table, pallid knuckles stretched. I sat as far away from him as I could, but could still hear his pulse.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Dawn [R-M, Lottii] 250px-Edward_Cullen
((I'll put his last name as Masen))
Edward Anthony Masen
Once again I made the mistake of looking over and seeing all of them looking at me. But just like them I was up the second the bell rang but took just a little longer for me to get out. I walked into biology, dreading one of the hostile people from lunch to be there. I sat down and was leaning down, getting my notebook from my backpack when she sat down, my neck in clear view. When I looked up, there she was. I didn't dare talk as my heart rate was already increasing as I looked at her momentarily to see how she sat as far away from me as possible. Then I quickly looked up to the front, thankful that the teacher had started talking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:06 am

(Good idea.)

I nearly choked at his neck was clearly displayed, my hand still covering my nose. It was so hard not to just kill him there and then. The tension rolling off him wasn't unusual. My gaze flickered over to meet his for a fraction of a second before flicking away, dark eyes smoldering. As our teacher started talking, I watched him, my whole body tense. As soon as the bell went, I was out of the door, striding away. I had to get out of that class.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:47 am

((Well, I'm gonna revive this I guess, if I can Razz Also do the vampires have the powers like mind reading and future telling?))

Dawn [R-M, Lottii] Edward-Cullen-edward-and-bella-1199696_329_409
Edward Anthony Masen

As the seconds and minutes ticked past, the intensity rose and rose in my head. My heart rate had sped up to a steady, swift beating. Mr. Bruner's bold voice was silent to my ears as I tried to concentrate, but I couldn't focus as I felt her dark eyes on me. On more then one occasion I couldn't help but check if she was still looking, but thankful to see she wasn't. But when the class ended, with the speed she left I was bewildered. I couldn't help but think, did I do anything? I couldn't have, I only knew her name by the teacher. Isabella...pretty name. I got up and stuffed my stuff into my bag and walked out to Athletics. As I walked into the gym I couldn't help but be caught off guard as I saw her brother Emmett driving away and couldn't help but wonder, what was a guy as strong looking as him doing ditching a class like Athletics. I shrugged it off and continued to go change and began stretching on the moist field, dew tipping the grass.

Dawn [R-M, Lottii] Emmett-Cullen-harry-potter-vs-twilight-14502899-300-400
Emmett Cullen

My class after lunch was one of the most boring classes I've ever had, Math. But I sighed as I looked at my schedule, Athletics...used to be my favorite class. Until I permanently injured a guy in football, then I never showed up for hat class again. So I walked outside and slid into my sleek black Hummer, but caught I glimpse of that guy going to football practice. I snorted with humor before driving off to go hunt.

Dawn [R-M, Lottii] Rosalie-hale-mobile-wallpaper
Rosalie Hale

When Bella left her class I rushed up to her and grabbed her arm, with a slight worried look on my pale face. "Are you okay? I could smell him in your class." I said hurriedly and quietly. I knew that a way it could help her was to hunt, but Emmett already left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:38 pm

I felt Rose's hand on my arm and hissed warningly, dark eyes dangerous. "Rose, I've never wanted to kill someone so badly!" I growled quietly, still holding my breath. My jaw remained clenched, hands still in fists. Ny head shook from side to side."Rose, get me out of here!" I snapped, biting down on my lip.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Rosalie Hale

I sighed and nodded, then began leading her by her arm to my red sports car. But I cursed the moment we walked outside, 'he' was on the football field, heart pumping with a cut, bleeding, on his cheek. I tried to speed her up and get her in my car and fast. "Come on...let's go...you need to hunt if your going to be able to hold back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:19 pm

I followed her as luckily, I had a good understanding of Rose. But I froze as we got outside, the smell of his blood. Fresh. Blood. Oh God, it took my whole control and Rose's dragging to keep me at bay. "Rose!" I hissed, holding my breath. "I'm gonna loose it!" I warned, clenching every muscle in my body.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Rosalie Hale

I quickly let her into the car then sped into the drivers seat and slammed on the gas. Then I began the drive to the house so she could hunt then talk to Carlisle.
Dawn [R-M, Lottii] Edward-Cullen-edward-and-bella-1199696_329_409
Edward Anthony Masen

As we started doing drills I was distracted by Bella and her sister walking out, then got hammered by a linebacker. My facemask slammed into my cheek, cutting it. A few drop of blood dripped down, but I wiped it off and tried to continue practice. But everyone on the field was distracted by the red sports car ripping out of the parking lot. Whistles and yells rang around the field, but I didn't make a sound, just was confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:56 am

I could see the red liquid slowly drip down to the grass, his gaze locking with mine. I was going to go. Insane. "Rose!" I snarled again, relaxing slightly as the car began moving beneath me. Second after second ticked by, and the air cleared of his scent and I could concentrate. Fresh air, thank God! I felt so much better as we arrived at the house.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Rosalie Hale

I ignored her as we drove but sighed in relief when I sensed she was ok. I parked the car and stepped out, Carlisle and Esme were waiting at the door with questioning looks on their faces.

Dawn [R-M, Lottii] TWIPF2240x300
Carlisle Cullen

I had been enjoying a normal day with my wife, Esme, when I heard the girls drive up. Something suspicious rose in me when I looked at the time and saw it was nowhere near time for their 'school day' to end. So I walked out to the garage to meet them as they got out of the car, a look of question on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:03 am

Bella ~

I was looking towards my adoptive parents with pleading eyes as Esme rushed up to hug me, engulfing me gently. I buried my face into her, breathing in her comforting scent as I heard Rose and Carlisle speaking.

Esme ~

As soon as I saw Bella I darted forwards, capturing her in a hug. Rose, to me, seemed fine as Bella, not so. I cooed softly to her, rocking her slightly as Carlise and Rose spoke.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down