Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bonnie-less Clyde [Pg13-M] (Mares only please, preferably mustangs.)

2 posters

Go down

A Bonnie-less Clyde [Pg13-M] (Mares only please, preferably mustangs.) Empty A Bonnie-less Clyde [Pg13-M] (Mares only please, preferably mustangs.)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:42 pm

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12575-can-t-tame-the-wild-inside-us-all-no-matter-what-you-do-wild-s-wild-horses#350355

A light colored mane and tail flew back as large muscles rippled under the young man's pinto colored coat. Bright blue eyes squinted in the sunlight as he made his presence known with a cocky display of his speed. His fine Spanish head lifted proudly as he slowed to a fancy side walking stop. With a strong snort he reared while his front legs trashed the air. Next he began beating the ground with one hoof, chunks of dirt and grass flying up. Once he felt satisfied he stopped lustfully looking around for a potential mate. A deep voiced whinny soon erupting from him afterwards. His desire to breed was high enough for Clyde to be be willing to force himself on a mare. He didn't like the idea of it, but if it meant he'd possibly get a mare for his future herd and his blood lines carrying on he'd do it. Waiting he stood squared up while holding himself confidently.

Posting order if more then one character joins: Yes.
Sentence min: Three, may be short-ish though,
Back dated to: 7-30-13

Back to top Go down

A Bonnie-less Clyde [Pg13-M] (Mares only please, preferably mustangs.) Empty Re: A Bonnie-less Clyde [Pg13-M] (Mares only please, preferably mustangs.)

Post by Blitzer Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Diesel had heard the loud, arrogant whinnies of the stallion long before she laid eyes on him. After making her way steadily towards the sound, the compact palomino mare emerged into sight from the foliage. A gentle neigh escaped her opened jaws, interest peaking in her eyes.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

A Bonnie-less Clyde [Pg13-M] (Mares only please, preferably mustangs.) Empty Re: A Bonnie-less Clyde [Pg13-M] (Mares only please, preferably mustangs.)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:47 pm

(Where is her bio?)

Cylde gave her a lustful look as his blue orbs took her in slowly in an appreciative manner. His cock hardened as it's head peaked out a touch. A deep welcoming neigh left him as he approached. Standing near her his neck arched and he let out a huskily flirtatious sound before saying, "Hello Darling....I'm Cylde." He had little interest in introductions at the moment as his hormones sky rocketed.

Grooming her back he slowly moved to her hind quarters. Careful of being kicked he nibbled on her tail. Next he nudged it letting out a longing, "Please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Her bio: https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11319-nightshade-and-leader-of-the-night

Nightshade

I snorted as I watched the exchange between the pinto stallion and palimino mare. I flicked my elegant black ears and tossed my dished Arabian head. I almost stepped out of the cover of the trees when I saw the stallion start to nibble the mare's tail then nudge it out of the way. My eyes narrowed and I backed further away from the entrance of the trees. I clamped my long, black tail to my rump, trying to keep my heat scent from leaking out, but some of it did. I knew he would soon smell me so I continued to back away. Then I froze when my hoof landed on a twig and snapped it. I groaned quietly, knowing he would now surely be aware of my presence.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum