Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Angel's Cry

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Fallen Angel's Cry Empty The Fallen Angel's Cry

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:19 pm

The Fallen Angel's Cry Dark-angels-black-wings
Image crediting: http://the-purple-moon.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_archive.html

Karina

I walked through the quiet streets, my huge black wings folded neatly against my back. There were few people on the streets and those who were either nodded at me or just averted their eyes. To be honest, I didn't blame them. Most would call me a fallen angel, but that's not what I was. To be truthful, I had no idea WHAT I was. I was born like this. My parents didn't want me though. I guess they didn't want a winged person for a daughter. I'd been from foster home to foster home, mainly because the moment my foster parents found out I had wings they sent me back. I'd ended up growing up in an orphanage, nobody wanted me and, if I'm being honest, I didn't want anybody. I was fine being by myself, although sometimes I wished that I could find someone else like me, someone I could conect with. Most humans and non-humans just avoided me. I noticed a few people staring at me and I frowned. ~Time to fly.~ I thought to myself. I spread my wings out and started to run, soon jumping into the air and rising into the sky. I flew above the town, the wind whipping through my long black hair and I smiled. I guess there were perks to having wings.

(You can play a male human that takes an interest in her or a male winged person like her. I don't care which you choose, just as long as your character's male.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Angel's Cry Empty Re: The Fallen Angel's Cry

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:38 pm

I luckily could hide the fact that I was part angel. My father had mated with my mother and I ended up being born and my mother loved me but she didn't know how to connect with me. So I became an outcast, a loner. I got ready for school and headed there. I sighed as some girls that thought I was hot even though I was a loner and they were preppy girls. One tried to cup me but I stopped her and walked away from her. I sat in class and put my chin on my palm and didn't really pay any attention to the teacher.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11228148@N05/3114180001

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Karina

I soared through the sky and spotted the high school. I had graduated from there two years ago, when I was 17. I was 19 now. I landed beside a window and looked inside. My eyes immediatly found a boy, a boy I could sense was like me, a winged person.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:48 pm

I looked out the window and almost fell out of my chair but I ended up falling off any way. I got up and raced out of the classroom and found her,"Who are you? I didn't know there was someone like me." I said putting a hand on her cheek even though I knew I probably shouldn't be doing this but i was going to any way

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 pm

Karina

I was shell shocked when the guy rushed outside and came up to me. I felt him put his hand on my cheek and I stared down at him. "I'm Karina. And you are?" I replied in my elegant, lilting voice, wanting to back away from his touch.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:56 pm

I felt her emotions and put my hands in my pockets,"Doesn't matter." I said heading back into school. I sat at a table and ate my lunch. I soon skipped the rest of the day and flew home. I laid in my bed and shut my eyes, needing to rest them as I was so tired

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Karina

I frowned at the boy as he left. Then I took off running and flew into the sky, my thoughts filled with who he was and also the happiness of finding someone else like me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:16 pm

I soon went out later that night and went to see a movie with a girl and soon we went into the back seat of her car and she was straddling my hips and started to undo my pants and took out my dick and i groaned when I felt her hand curl around it as I kissed her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:19 pm

Karina

I was flying over the movie theater when my sharp ears caught the boy's groan and I soared lower, soon catching sight of the car. I loked in the window, making sure to stay out of sight, and saw a girl taking out his dick. My mouth fell open and I shot back up into the sky, shivering and shakeing my head from what I had seen.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:31 pm

I soon made love to my girlfriend and we soon went our separate ways and I started to walk home. I was texting my brother. I saw her,*Stop following me* I said into her head and took to the sky and raced through the air and soon got home

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Karina

~I'm not following you. I'm just going about my business.~ I replied, glaring at the boy. I flew over the town, high in the air. I did a flew loops and swirls, kinda wishing I could talk to the boy. I wanted to find out who he was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:52 pm

I sat on the roof of my home and shut my eyes a little but watching the stars. I could easily see the through the dark. My black blue wings wrapped around me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Karina

I spotted him sitting on the roof of his house but I didn't go down to him. I remebered his earlier comment and circled his house a few times then I spotted a tree in a nearby forest and landed in it, settling against the trunk of the tree, tucking my wings neatly against my back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:36 pm

*Do you want to talk to me or something?* I asked her and took to the skies and landed where she was and straddled the branch,"Don't you have a family?" I asked her as I moved my hair out of the way

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Karina

"No. My family gave me up when they saw I was born with wings. No one else wanted me either. I grew up in an orphanage." I replied, looking off into the distance. "I've been alone all my life. You're the first of my kind I've actually met. I have no idea what I am so I was hoping you could tell me." I continued, turning my eyes back to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:50 pm

"Your half angel and half human. Because if you were full angel you'd be really tall and other features but since your half human. Just like me." I said I've never seen someone like me before so I was curious about her as well. "Do you mind if i touch your wings? See if they are like mine?" I asked curious if she'd let me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Karina

"Sure. Just don't cut them. It hurts like hell when I injure them." I replied. Then I spread my wings out and tipped one towards him, the feathers rustling in the slight breeze.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:04 pm

I used my index finger and light touched it,"Your are like mine but different shade of color." I said taking my hand away. "Do you want to stay some where warm tonight?" I asked since I lived alone and would like the company

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Karina

I held back a moan when he touched my wing. Since my wings were an extension of me it pleasured me when someone touched them. When he took his hand away I looked at him. "Yes. I would. I normally just sleep in a tree or something." I replied, smiling slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:19 pm

"Well come on then." I said jumping down but using my wings so I didn't hit the ground so hard. I waited for her and then headed across the street. I opened the door for her and when she came in I shut the door and locked since I didn't quite live in such a good neighborhood. "Are you hungry or thirsty?" I asked being polite

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Karina

I followed him and looked around once we were in his house. "I'm actually kinda hungry." I replied, turning to face him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:37 pm

"Do you have a favorite meal?" I asked since I might as well make her something nice. I felt a connection with her but I didn't want to act on it and scare her off. When she tripped I grabbed her around her waist,"Careful, don't want you to hurt yourself." I said nodding as I headed for the kitchen

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Karina

"Not really. Just fix whatever." I replied, moving to follow him. When I tripped I yelped and was bracing myself to hit the floor when I felt strong arms catch me around the waist and steady me. I looked up into his eyes and froze for a moment as I felt something like a connection pass between us. Then I blushed and looked away from him and stood, hearing his comment. I followed him into the kitchen and leaned against the door frame, watching him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:59 pm

I decided I'd make hamburgers,"Hamburger's okay with you?" I asked hoping she was vegetarian. I put a cup on the counter and filled it with water and pushed it in front of a seat so she could drink it,"If you want something other than water you can tell me." I said nodding as I looked her up and down

(You not answering the letters?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:19 pm

(Letters?)

Karina

"Hamburgers are okay." I replied. Then I walked forward and grabbed the glass of water he had set out and drank a little of it. I set it back down and smiled at him and said, "Water will be fine."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next