Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Safety is our main concern" - mild language

2 posters

Go down

"Safety is our main concern"  - mild language Empty "Safety is our main concern" - mild language

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:36 pm

http://www2.wcpo.com/web/wcpo/news/local-news/kenton-county/box-of-bullets-found-at-dixie-heights-high-school

well this is what I had to deal with today at school, I had no idea what had happened until my stupid ass principal came over intercom telling everyone that there had been a box of bullets found and we were safe and that the investigation was over with.

Don't you just fucking love when the people who are supposed to keep you safe lie straight to you and act as if nothing is wrong?

Some guys I go to school with found a case of bullets (that's 50 rounds right there) in the main area of our school which is were everyone and I mean most of the school waits in the morning before going to class. this case was found in the bathrooms right on the other side of the commons.

These bullets are supposedly of 22 caliber which with a caliber that small the gun can be easily concealed and put into a pocket, anyways 20 of those bullets were missing.

my fucking dumb ass of a school doesn't give a fucking shit about the students. We had no fucking lockdown, no damned precautions, NOTHING!

They told us everything was fine and that they had already cleared the investigation and had officers walking around the school, well guess what they fucking lied as always! The fucking police are still trying to figure out where the hell the case came from, I mean really? your going to keep going through the day lying straight to our fucking faces and say that we are safe when there are no officers walking around, and they are still investigating.

So I've had a very eventful day scared for my life when walking to classes afraid the person would randomly come out somewhere and start shooting up the school. I ended up coming home after school and having an emotional breakdown from where I held it in all day, I am seriously afraid to go to school because I have my suspicions on a few people especially the ones who keep walking around in a trench coat just like the ones in the shooting of Columbine.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

"Safety is our main concern"  - mild language Empty Re: "Safety is our main concern" - mild language

Post by Amalgamator Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:54 pm

If you're worried for your life and you don't think the authorities are doing their job, help them to do their job. Inform them about suspicious people you know. If you aren't willing to do that, don't complain about how they aren't keeping you safe.

Also, mass hysteria is a big no-no in any public community, especially school. They don't want students to know when an investigation is taking place before hand because it's more effective when it is quickly and suddenly executed. If they initiated a lockdown, the police would not be able to investigate properly. If they suspect that a student, or even a school staff member, was in possession of a lethal, concealed weapon, initiating a lockdown would only make it easier for internal genocide to happen.

There are multiple other protocol and rationale behind their actions. Don't assume they are not doing their job properly simply because it doesn't appear so on the surface. All you do by forming such assumptions is give way to super-saturated bias and anxiety.
Amalgamator
Amalgamator
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

"Safety is our main concern"  - mild language Empty Re: "Safety is our main concern" - mild language

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Amalgamator you don't know anything like that, I've had a complete lock down with things like that where no one goes any where so she has a right to freak out for the safety of herself. So don't talk that, cops are stupid and they don't know how to do it properly, they should have done a complete lock down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:01 pm

I remember when this happened, it was scary as hell. they ended up dropping the case because there were no leads pointing to anyone.

So glad im not in that hell hole no more
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum