Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell."

Go down

"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." Empty "Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell."

Post by ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:48 pm

"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." 7578830_zps695710ab
sinister  There is a h e l l, believe me I've seen it
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." Tumblr_m9740yuuXv1r7h2qxo1_500

"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." 7579781_zps1fe6d4d9
|  | silver eyes |  | 8'4.53" feel tall |  | 245 lbs |  | masculine |  | Immortal  | 

"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." 2zyhekn

"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." 7579687_zps33103b47
sychopath
■ ■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I'm a psychopath. Not because I'm a killer, but because I'm a apathetic.

◟♔ ░░░░░░░░ sinister ƨɩɴɪƨᴛᴇᴙ ᴍᴇɴᴛɩ ɩʟʟƨ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▎a character brought to you by (  S i n i s t e r
▎wolf art by me
▎forum layout made by my friend on another site, Asphyxiat3d
▎in detail with the Devil
▎average activity (seven to eight)
▎average muse (ten)
▎we're currently `FINISHED and ❛ please do not steal !!
▎something for you to enjoy ( her soundtrack ) [←click!!]

♛ ❛ ntree --- appearance and fundamentals  」

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." 8777173
260,056 years old ┆ female ┆ reaper of souls┆ born Oct. 31st ┆ Hellhound ┆Scorpio

"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." 2hovae0
"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." Tumblr_mkid0c5yXq1s0lzjfo1_500

Look within the huge unfathomable depths of her demonic oculars, no accents decorate them only the reminiscence of a long forgotten flame, find one's self entranced by the inner caliber of a serial killer. Shun her ripped features aside and focus on the interior of feminine beauty, you will find that she to has a rich physique. Lost in the everlasting valley of continuous masses of snow white fur, you find yourself embraced with her aligning of muscles that inhabit every part of her body; from nose to tail. Despite her thick coating you can still make out her scarred being, pink skin that threatens her to wear her tragedies as shackles not armor, seemingly as though this does not stop her devious appearance to be torn to sunder. She has a venomous dead stare, one that only Medusa herself could pull of and dark circles crusade underneath her eyes, giving her that insomniac look.

To make up her defined age, she looks young as ever and her features speak it. From a far she looks tiny and scrawny, thinking that you could take her on and crush her instantly. But don't be fooled, she is incredibly tall, large, intimidating. Her fragments that intertwine with each muscle in her being make up half of her colossal form, but yet she has always been the largest pup in the litter way back when. With this brute identity, she can be proclaimed as a male quite often, but one's with a more keener eye can detect that she is no arrogant male but the opposite sex; a female.

♛ ▌ ❛ ain course ─ personality & history  」

"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." Tumblr_static_gifs-animation-ravens-winter_large

ntimidating & ociopathic
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
❝ I want to taste your blood on my tongue as it slips down my throat. ❞

Evil. I guess this is one way to put it. Sinister is so cold and ruthless that she has grown past the point of insanity, she is demonic beyond anything else and will laugh in your face as you bleed out. She does not help anyone in need of it and will literally turn her back on someone who is on the verge of dying. Truly she is as dark and brutal as her father, Satan, and pushes past the break of humanity -- leaving nothing left for emotional boundaries. To be honest with you the only thing she knows how to do is kill, and to do it right is picking at her target's everlasting layers of hope that they have. Screw the courage, this she-wolf goes straight for the throat; the hope her opponent has. She will destroy any kind of hope that one feels even if it's not advantageous to her. So, have you realized how mind-boggling this femme is with her blood-thirsty ways and eerie darkness that clouds her entire being making her more the brute than Satan himself. Pure brutality, brash comments that can kill along with cruel decapitation to her enemies Sinister has been to hell and back with a smile on her face, and she sure as hell isn't afraid to return with your head on a stake.

alculated & etermined
❝  Art taught me that one's vision can be achieved with sheer force of will.

Sinister's inner will of achieving her goals are a priority to her. She takes her inner will to heart and will do anything in her power to accomplish the task at hand; whether she risks her own life in the process of doing so. Though with the inner will under her superior possession, she has a keener sense and preservation of getting her own self out of dangerous or deliberate situations that almost always conflict with her well being. Yet, Sinister seems to swindle her way out of the tightest of places and get away, she has developed a sense of delusions and deceptions. Using these skills to scatter her enemies and use her inner will to it's full potential; in which she almost always does when planning an escape route when need be.

ad & ark
❝  Don't underestimate the allure of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
It's true, even the purest hearts are drawn to Sinister's loath darkness aura that seems to vibrate off her rapidly. She has a dark complex to her, which makes her who she is today. Underestimating the allure of darkness will lead you into a dark and scary place, especially if you test and either doubt the she-wolf's ability's. She is not afraid of anything, in fact, death seems to be afraid of her. From how many times she should have died throughout her life, this fae has always returned for either redemption or revenge. Though that still does not mean she will not get up and depart from her living situation when news of her father was risen. Some say that the two are an undying evil that harvests the land they parade their hell on, Sinister's father hunts her which makes it even more terrifying for the ones who cross paths with her. But do not take her size for granted, she has killed many times and will not hold back -- ever. No matter the reason, she shows absolutely no remorse or regret, making it easy for her to kill without a single drop of emotion to caress her face.

roken & northadox
❝  The reason you don't find love is because you don't deserve it.

Yes, it is true. Sinister does not deserve a touch of love, she has proven this a thousand times before and will continue to do so until the day she falls over and takes her last unholy breath. She wishes she could control her demons, instead of having her demons control her. But that's just not in her nature, she can't help but feel nothing. Males who come across her find her lovely, at first, but when she shows her true colors which is almost instantly; they suddenly deflate and retreat. Sinister was once told, long ago, that she was incapable of love -- and she believed it -- 'till this very day you can and will find her hopes of true love departing farther and farther from her demonic soul; leaving little to no emotion. The meaning of love is that you'd fight for it, but she sees it as a useless word that holds no meaning behind it.

emonic & estructive

❝  She's turned into a monster. Now she must fight for her humanity.

Sinister used to fight for her humanity, she still does but her demons seem to always get in the way of preventing that. So, she returns back to her destructive acts and torturous ways -- though she gets a thrill out of this and wouldn't dare give that up. But in her secluded moments, is still a glimpse of an innocent girl who once said that life is to cruel to live without love. Yet that side of her rarely shows for she hides it away, never wishing for anyone or anything to see that once kind and selfless side of her to crawl its way to the surface rather than lying dormant. Though I guess you could say Sinister's humanity switch is off, and it has been for quite some time and she plans on never to turn it back on. For she believes if you do that, then you start caring again and when you start caring that is a sign of emotion and when you show emotions -- you are weak. And she doesn't do weak.

eared &owerful

❝  People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid.

Sinister has made people quake in fear, whether one says her name or even sees her coming. Especially when she's coming after them and they know it, the worst part is; they know they are going to die which sends them into depression. This is a game to her, loving when they ran. She just can't help but put the fear in someone, and when they need it, makes things even better. Yes, she is evil and beyond that she does not care if that person has a family. Think of her as Death itself, but a little more intimidating and ruthless. You will either quake in fear or step up to her in challenge, though not many do that. But she'd love it if more did. Makes the kill more fun and worth her while.

ntelligent &uick-hinker

❝ I'm to smart to be seduced by you.

This female is very intelligent, along with being around males for most like to seduce females into mating with them. But unlike most faes Sinister can see through that bullsh!t which makes her smart and deadly. Yet in general, she is pretty smart and knows how to hold her own. She has quick come-backs and will make sure her words cut deep, leaving scares even if it would be easier to leave the scar physically. She can maneuver her way around any type of situation and always has a plan of escape in place, never has she had to use plan B for an option it's always been Plan A. Take it from her, she can trick/lure her enemies into a trap or their death sentence. Have fun trying to seduce her..

lone &eckoned

❝ It's a reminder, that in the end we're left infinitely and utterly.. alone..

She is always reminded that she is alone in this world, with no one to comfort her in her darkest hour. She has become quite used to this loneliness, but sometimes it can be too much for the girl. But, she dares not go to her father for any type of companionship; unless she wants her heart ripped out -- then again she would never offer her trust out to anyone. She did that once, it wasn't pretty in the longer run. But this world is a lonely place, especially for wolves like herself. Sinister finds it useful not to be in a pack, though others find it sad for everyone should be in some kind of community. But, for this fae, being in a pack is not in her ally besides; she can't stand other wolves half the time. Maybe that's why she's so lonely, she can't seem to get along with fellow wolf's.

tealthy &unning

❝ People have been after me for centuries. And I'm always one step ahead.

'Tis true, Sinister is always one step ahead of her enemies. Explains why her father has yet to find her. Having this trait means you cannot give out personal information to anyone or risk yourself getting found. She has never given out any important facts about herself, actually her victims whom have fallen in defeat never did see her face when she killed them or put them through hell. She never leaves tracks behind. She likes it with her paws to the ground and her head to the sky, she doesn't feel vulnerable on the surface. But anyways, being one step ahead of her enemies means she can either fall one step behind or ahead, leaving them wondering what is going on. She has a knack for confusing her victims.

engeful &umorous
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❝ Sometimes, There's humor in revenge.

Sinister will/can use humor when getting her revenge on others, just depending on how her day was. She can either make her revenge painful and humorless or easy and full of humor. Though that just depends on her mood that day. Some underestimate the fact that she has the power in finding them. For she does hunt them, she does find them, and she does kill them. No matter the price she pays in return, there's not a single soul that will spot her from achieving her goal. It's not in her nature to give up or back down. She has never done that and she never will. She may be brutal and relentless but she can show humor once in a while, even when getting revenge.

H i s t o r y
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀

" none of your business..."

♛ ▌ ❛ essert ─ extras & others  」 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." Tumblr_lkjfmn5iQ21qjqfspo1_500

▎Sinister is heterosexual, though comes off as straight
▎She has never had a mate or pups
▎Sinister is not in love, she doesn't believe in the manifest of this word
▎She doesn't have a soft spot for anything really
▎Soothers? May you never be the one to try and soothe her in her darkest hour
▎Sinister is angered greatly by those who oppose her
▎She desires to rise to the top, prove herself to all along with her father and maybe who day shove that non-existent hatred of love away and have a family.
▎Sinister is a psychopath, she has severe epilepsy, so she is a high-functioning sociopath. Do you research.
▎She enjoys blood, death, and seeing others in pain and agony
▎Sinister enjoys torturing others and bringing unthinkable pain.
▎She has a deathly fear of her father.
▪▪ ◞sᴋɪʟʟs & ᴛᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇs

Mᴜʀᴅᴇʀ & ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ
█████████

Bᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟᴍ
████████

Vᴀʟᴏʀ
█████████

Iɴɢᴇɴᴜɪᴛʏ 
█████████

Pᴀɪᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
█████████

Cᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ
█████████

Sᴛᴇᴀʟᴛʜ
██████████

Charisma
██████████

Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ
████████

Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ
████████

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ
█████████

Tʀᴜsᴛ
████████

Rᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
█████████

Is sʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ?
██████████

Aʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ
██████████

Lᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴏғ ɢᴜɪʟᴛ?
██████████

Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ
██████████

"Children will cry, and watch their mothers die. Because tonight... tonight we all go to hell." 30abzx5
ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ
ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum