Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Chemistry (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Go down

Perfect Chemistry (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Perfect Chemistry (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:22 pm

I swam through the ocean in search for some sea shells that I collected. It was the perfect season to go looking for them, my believe it or not an Octopus was my companion. I combed the beach but not getting to close to the humans that were swimming around. But I had my friend stay in the deeper parts so he didn't get seen. I smiled when I found my sand dollars. I put them in my bag that I made.

Back to top Go down

Perfect Chemistry (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Perfect Chemistry (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Marla

I darted through the water, giving the humans on the beach a show as I jumped up, twirled, and dropped back into the water with a loud splash. I continued to swim, smiling at the clamor I had caused on the beach. My long black hair streamed out behind me, a black wrap the only thing covering my breasts. I slowed down and finally stopped, bobbing silently in the water, my black tail flapping gently to keep me from sinking down. I surveyed my surroundings, soon catching sight of a merman. I watched him intently, my head cocked to the side in curiosity.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Perfect Chemistry (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Perfect Chemistry (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:51 pm

I ducked back under the water and swam off, my friend quickly following me. My golden tail moving fast as I swam, I headed for my cave that I had found and call home. Luckily my friend lived there. I hopped up onto the cave floor and admired my sea shell collection

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Marla

I watched the merman swim away, seeing an octopus follow after him. I followed them silently, watching as they both disappeared into a cave. I crept closer and hid behind a rock and looked into the cave. I saw the merman along with the octopus inside. The merman was looking at something although I couldn't tell what.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:24 pm

When I saw my friend get in his aggressive manner I knew someone was hiding. "You might as well come out or leave." I called out. Seeing if that person or thing would come out or leave

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Marla

I heard the order and shrugged, swimming into view. I smiled and gave a little wave. "Hello. I'm Marla." I said, being friendly. Inside I was in the process of planning a trick to play on him. That was my personality, I was friendly but I also enjoyed playing tricks on people.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:19 am

"This is my cave, go away." I said and my Octopus was going closer to her. He meant business now.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:49 am

Marla

"Sure you don't want me to stick around?" I asked, swirling my finger in the water and creating little sparks. I flapped my black tail a little and eyed the octopus, wondering what type of chance I would have in a fight with it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down