Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination." |OPEN|

Go down

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination." |OPEN| Empty "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination." |OPEN|

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 12, 2014 4:55 pm

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination." |OPEN| Redwolf-2
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination."

Name
Arrow

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination." |OPEN| 2148826

Personality
Arrow is very focused, and determined. He won't jump from one thing to another without having something planned out, and will think before he acts.. Most of the time. Arrow is phenomenal in battle tactics and knows how to read out his opponents, even just by how they stand, or speak. He isn't one to pick a fight, but to finish one. Arrow is fast for his size, and quite wise for his age, even if he doesn't realize it. He enjoys the company of others, and others seem to really enjoy him. He has a good sense of humor, though he can get fairly sarcastic on some occasions, but he is good at making others laugh. Arrow is charming, and will lend a paw to those in need, even if they act like their fine, he isn't afraid to help.

Appearance
Arrow is a large brute, with a bulky and broad shouldered build. He stands at about 5'7, and has massive paws with razor sharp claws that seem a bit longer than others. Arrow is russet colored, with white on his face, down to his chest and legs to his underbelly. He has tints of black on his back, shoulders, and on his cheeks, giving him a mysterious look. Arrow has bright silver eyes that shine like a full moon. His tail is long, and fluffy. Arrow is packed with muscle, and as large as he is, Arrow is not a vicious brute.

Fish
Running

Dislikes
Clingy females
Birds
Humans
Arrogant brutes

History
Arrow grew up with a pack, a healthy one. He was the biggest of his litter, and definitely the most dominant, but had a peaceful nature, unlike his three brothers. All except one of his brothers. At two years old, Arrow left his pack to start over, hoping for a mate one day.

Parents
Archie
Mishka

Siblings
Lotus
Jasper
Nigel
Alaska

Mates
None yet

Pups
None

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination." |OPEN| Russianwolf

Abilities
Strength
Good at planning
Battle tactics
Size
Fighting

Weaknesses
Not very good at flirting
Swimming

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination." |OPEN| Tumblr_mhq61cIEnZ1rk4afvo1_500

(Credit goes to owners of photos!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum