Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Sorry Guys!

Go down

So Sorry Guys! Empty So Sorry Guys!

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 22, 2014 8:17 am

Hey guys, it's Cena/Cen/Kim, whatever you prefer to call me. Most of you may have noticed I've been floating around the site, but haven't been replying to topics much. I do apologize for this. With final exams coming up, my mixed up and confusing emotions, and my best friend's birthday coming up, I've been really stressing out lately, and I haven't had the time to think of replies to my topics. I do apologize for this inconvenience, and I might be off and on with my muse and activeness. Although, I might not even get back into the hang of things until somewhere in June. As much as I love you guys, I have a life, and friends, and schoolwork. I haven't been getting much sleep lately, and I've been too exhausted to do much but talk to my friends or chill inside, locked in my room with my phone and laptop.
Again, I'm very sorry for this. I'll try to get a couple replies out in the next day or two, but I cannot promise anything before the beginning of June. <|3 Thank you for understanding.

~Cena
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down