Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Time No See

5 posters

Go down

Long Time No See Empty Long Time No See

Post by Daydreamer Sat May 31, 2014 3:43 pm

Hello my lovelies! Yes I know it's probably been a good year since I have been on the site, I doubt if you guys even remember this ol' admin! Summer break is coming up,so I thought this was the perfect time to come see how everyone was doing and I've really missed role-playing, and I have really missed a lot of you! So yea, i'm alive and some of you guys knew I was having a pretty rough time prior to my disappearance, but everything has really shaped up! Hopefully I can catch up to whoever is still active, and anyone who would like to get back into role playing with me just let me know!

xoxo

Day
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See Empty Re: Long Time No See

Post by themagus Sat May 31, 2014 4:56 pm

Day! Now that's a surprise! How've you been? I mean, I'm really glad things got better, but apart from that xD
I'm afraid HI is even less active than it was... But I'm still here! Even though I'm not roleplaying... Anyways, glad to see you and hear from you again! Hope we get to chat around!
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat May 31, 2014 10:56 pm

Why, hello there! Good to see you again Very Happy

To be honest, I am fairly inactive now, I kind of lost 90% of my muse due to some circumstances in February. However, I am all for starting an RP with you, or possibly continuing our old ones? If you so desire that is <3

Welcome back and hope to see you around some more Smile
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:51 am

yay!! you have been surely missed!!!
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Hey Mag! Yea my return is quite out of the blue! Well as long as you are still online and some other of our old roleplayers i'm happy, and definitively!

Good to see you too Tay! <3 I've missed ya! Aw we have to get that muse back then! I'm so ready to keep going with one of our rp's or start a new one :)Just got to sort through all my old rp's send me a message to any you want a continue!

And thank you redhead! Glad to hear it Wink
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:06 am

Hello, Daydreamer! I'm not sure if I you would remember me, but I started out almost 2 years ago. Great to see you! Magus is right when he says the site has become so inactive. But I'm still here, and I don't plan on leaving. Recently, I've been fairly inactive due to my stressful personal life, but it's slowly getting better. I'd be happy to do an RP with you! I'm not A+ roleplayer, but I would do my best. xD I am a Moderator now, and it's pretty cool being part of the staff. cx Anyway.. Welcome back Day!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Yea of course I remember you! Well we can always make it a goal to try and make this awesome website a little more active! I'm probably going to be way more active from now on, so maybe i'll work on that a bit in my spare time ;3 Well welcome to the team then!! My welcome is a bit late but its awesome you are in the staff group now Smile I'd be happy to start an rp with you! Just shoot me a pm. xox
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down