Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really really craving a SuperNatural topic

3 posters

Go down

Really really craving a SuperNatural topic  Empty Really really craving a SuperNatural topic

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:14 am

Hello everyone (: Like the title says I am seriously craving a Supernatural topic, I don't care if it's original characters or or Dean and Sam. Or a mix of both.

Now I have a few rules. I know I know rules suck most of the time but I have a few, nothing huge.
1- Third person, I write in third person and would prefer someone who also writes in third person. I find it just makes everything easier and I like it better.
2- Length. Im not asking for 500 words, I mean if you did right that much or more I would love you forever but you don't have too. Two or three paragraphs is what Im asking for. I understand sometimes you just can't write much but it drives me up the wall when I take time to write out a longer post and get two lines in reply. Tell me what your character is feeling! What their thinking, whats going on around them. Give me a flash back of their past if you want too. Details and longer posts are something I love.
3- Age. Alright I know a lot of you are young on here, and I joined when I was really young but I am not about to start a mature topic with a thirteen year old. Sorry thats not going to happen. Now if you want to do a fun PG maybe PG-13 topic with me thats great and I will be more then happy to do it but as soon as it gets more 'sexual' I will stop and tell you. Im a little iffy on writing a mature topic with someone whos 16 but you could probably talk me into it. So mature 16 and up, a more light PG PG-13 15 and under. I know I know it's strange and I sound rude and mean saying that but it's true, most of you are still kids in my eyes. You don't have to agree or start a thread with me but those are the rules Im sticking with.

Alright I think that was all of them....or the ones I could think of off the top of me head.
Oh! Grammar! I am not like a grammar nazi and we all make mistakes but please try and use proper grammar and spell check. It is one of my best friends XD

Also I would really like to play a girl but I could be talked into playing a guy. Alright pm me or say something here if you are interested! (:
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Really really craving a SuperNatural topic  Empty Re: Really really craving a SuperNatural topic

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:22 pm

No one? Really? *Sighs*
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Really really craving a SuperNatural topic  Empty Re: Really really craving a SuperNatural topic

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:23 am

Still craving a Supernatural topic! ...someone needs to pm me...
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by WildSoul Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:25 pm

I would, but I don't watch supernatural enough to give a satisfying thread. :\

WildSoul
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:42 pm

^^ I watch Supernatural (minus Season 10, waiting for it to come out on Netflix) but I've never actually done a SPN roleplay before, but I'd be willing to try it, if you'd like me to.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:53 am

Ohmygod... Greed if you did this with me I would love you forever. I mean I already love you but I would love you even more!!! I have been dying to write one! Dying I tell you!! Oh! And I can give you a website where you can watch season ten online! It's been so freakin good!

PM me? And we can talk ideas and such?
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum