Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After SunDown (The Blaze, Adult)

Go down

After SunDown (The Blaze, Adult) Empty After SunDown (The Blaze, Adult)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Cara
I walked down the road whistling to myself as I shoved my hands in my pockets and listened to my surroundings. The world had went to shit and now there wasn't much food, well for humans while I can easily go hunting for animals. I kicked a rock with the toe of my steel toe boot as I would stop when I heard rustling, I was quite hungry and thought I'd go a little hunting but it was just humans. I didn't eat those, I saw a lot of zombies coming my way. I may not get infected by zombies but that didn't mean I wanted to have them chewing on me. I climbed onto tops of vehicles to avoid them. I soon jumped down to the ground and kept walking until I found a hotel and walked in and shut the door behind me, luckily no zombies. I soon found a room and shut the door and locked it behind me. I smiled, "Bliss." I said to myself as I dropped my things and went into the bathroom to see if there was running water and when I found out that there was I took in a shower and soon went to bed in a very comfortable bed once I was finished.

Back to top Go down

After SunDown (The Blaze, Adult) Empty Re: After SunDown (The Blaze, Adult)

Post by The Blaze Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Spoiler:

Niklaus 'Klaus' 

With a growl, I kicked a rock aside as I walked through the forest, my glowing gold eyes scanning the area like a hawk. Being a older, more powerful werewolf, every nerve in my body was hardwired to protect the earth I had lived on for so long. So when a single moan of a zombie sounded in the distance, I lurched forward, my body contorting into my massive wolf form. Another perk to being what I was and my age, is I was one of the biggest of my mind and the despicable undead thing made me even more strong. So I thundered in that direction, once I found it with one giant paw I slammed it down the the goring and ripped it's slimy head off. Then I let out a loud howl, one that echoed all around in the distance. When I heard a hoard of them though, I snarled and kept towards them, seeing them right at a hotel room door. With a blurry speed I literally tore them all apart. But once my wolf form sensed the danger was no longer around, I shifted back. I had all but mastered the art of shifting between moons, so my clothes were untouched by the shift, with just a little bit of black fur on them.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Cara
I heard the commotion and jumped to my feet and growled low in my throat as my eyes turned very pale blue as I lowered my head and soon shifting after opening the door and poked out my massive white head and had my bag in my mouth. It wasn't safe if there was another wolf around. I didn't want to have to fight for my life if I was in his or her territory. I trotted faster until I went out the door and soon kicked it up into a jog as my huge paws sank down into the mud as I took off into the distance. Heading over the state line before just walking. I kept scanning the area as I looked for a hotel or motel to sleep in as I was exhausted. I soon found one and shifted. I laid down on the bed and shut my eyes before falling asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Niklaus (Klaus)

When I heard the growl, I immediately back away from the wolf to remain hidden, my eyes watching the girl closely as she went away. Then I sighed walking away with my hands stuffed into my pockets, keeping my eyes peeled. But I froze when I smelled the two things werewolves should go away from, gunpowder and silver. And it was behind me. When I turned around, I was a bit late. A loud bang sounded out and I ducked just fast enough to allow the bullet to imbed itself in my collarbone. With a yell of pain, my whole body shook and my enraged wolf form took my place. Whimpering with every step I bounded away, allowing the wolf to take control of my mind, losing any thoughts at all. When I regained control, I found myself shifted and bleeding in front of a hotel. In a confused state, I stood up and looked around, wondering where the hell my wolf brought me too.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:21 am

Cara
I opened my eyes and sat up in the bed. I ran my hands over my face and soon got up to take a shower as I heard the rain pounding the roof. I soon finished and got into some different clothes. I put on a tank top that showed my belly and shorts that went to mid thigh before getting my doc martens on. I ate a ganola bar and some water before running my hand over the tattoo of wolf foot prints that went just before my mound between my legs up over a breast and to my neck. I left the room and went to a mini mart to get some food. I just hoped I didn't meet any more wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:31 am

Niklaus (Klaus)

As I heard something going inside one of the rooms, I tried my hardest to howl, but it barely came out of my human throat. So I just sat back against the wall of the building, holding the wound in pain as it bled worse than a sulu wound because of the silver. When I smelled a female werewolf nearby-ish I called out, smelling no zombies nearby, "Hey...help me...please!" My voice came out a plea as I spoke, focusing on releasing my wolf smell as non-aggressive. I needed help, I couldn't get the bullet out on my own.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Cara
I stopped in my tracks and sighed, why did I always have to help people. I turned and walked lazily towards him as I neared him warily as I sniffed and sneezed when I smelt silver. I shifted into human form and dug my fingers into his wound and dug out the bullet with my claws. I wasn't sensitive to silver so it didn't burn me. I dropped the sliver bullet on the ground and got up. I shifted and trotted away from him since if he attracted werewolf hunters I didn't want to be by him. I picked up my pack and headed north where it was more cold, I loved the cold. Before night fell I hunted down a deer and ate my fill. I soon found a semi safe place and curled up to sleep for the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Niklaus (Klaus)

When I saw her coming, I was about to say something but I couldn't through my gritted teeth as pain rushed through me. But as soon as the bullet was out I felt my quickened healing kick in, and after closing my eyes for a few moments, I opened them and the wound was gone and so was the girl. Well, I was the type of person who would move mountains to not ever owe anyone for anything. So, in short, I followed her. In the shadows where she wouldn't know I was there in my wolf form. And as she slept, I laid in a ball nearby but not very close. As I heard a stick snap, I raised my head, waiting for what the thing is.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:33 pm

Cara
My eyes flew open and I got up and dipped my head as I growled both at the scent of him and whatever was coming. I showed my huge teeth at him before grabbing my pack and running off before a herd of zombies came or worse werewolf hunters that were trying to kill us off. I ran or trotted five miles before stopping to hunt, drink, and lay down to rest before going on. I looked up at the cloud covered sky and howled with sorrow of being lonely and not having a mate. I wanted pups and a mate but in this day and age now there wasn't much hope for that now.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Niklaus (Klaus)

When she ran yet again, I growled under my breath. Why the fuck was she running? We are a predatory species, not prey. Then why was she acting like prey? So I followed her, then once close enough I shifted, back in my leather jacket and jeans with some converse high-tops and a white t-shirt. Then I said, speaking loud and proud in my usual way, cursing myself afterwards after I realized the authority I accidentally put in. "Ma'am, why the fuck are you running? I mean you no harm, please, shift so we can at least talk?" I stood tall though, prepared to defend myself if she decided to be stupid and attack me. Which would be a death wish.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:20 am

Cara
I lowered my head and growled menacingly at him. I was getting very sick of him following me, I shifted, "Leave me alone." I said turning around, grabbing my bag and running. I looked around as I ran and soon found a working motor cycle and drove off. Males, they always followed others and I liked being on my own sort of, I wasn't ready for a mate or a relationship and it wouldn't be with another werewolf. I eventually ran out of gas and hopped into another vehicle and took off. I had a destination in mind and I was going to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Niklaus (Klaus)

After I rolled my eyes, growling under my breath and standing tall in her direction to show her I was the alpha here. Then I let her go past me, calling after her, "All I wanted to say was thank you!" With a quick huff I leapt through the air and shifted mid-leap into my giant black wolf. I trotted in the opposite direction which she went, knowing these parts were safe for myself. So I just trotted about, ready for anything.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum