Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Darker Dream (Wolfy, Adult)

Go down

A Darker Dream (Wolfy, Adult) Empty A Darker Dream (Wolfy, Adult)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:28 pm

I walked into a bar and smiled as I looked around before soon finding a table in the back of the room where it was darker as I sipped a glass of wine that was mixed with wine. I watched the occupants as I took in the scents to pick which person appealed to me more, human or none human? I asked myself as I ran my tongue over my fangs before getting up and draining my wine and paying for it before taking a mortal female in my arms for a dance and put my face against her neck before letting my fangs pierce her neck as I suckled from her silently. My bite was very pleasurable and arousing, I pressed my body against her's so she'd feel my arousal before soon licking the wound so it closed after feeding on her and headed for the alley with her in tow so we could be alone and not be disturbed while I took my other pleasures.

Back to top Go down

A Darker Dream (Wolfy, Adult) Empty Re: A Darker Dream (Wolfy, Adult)

Post by Wolfy Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:22 pm

A Darker Dream (Wolfy, Adult) Tumblr_nbws3fIGJy1rjxcdto1_500

Screw staying sober. It was the only thought that had been running through Mason's head the entire night, fueling her desire for shot after shot. She'd wake up with a killer hangover and an empty wallet, but now wasn't the time to worry about that. Breakups tended to mess with her common sense. When her speech started to slur, Mason half stumbled, half strutted out onto the dance floor, and didn't have to wait long before some douche was grinding up against her. Even shit-faced, Mason grew tired of the roaming, rough hands rather quickly, and struggled away in search of someone who knew what they were doing. It happened faster than she expected, and almost immediately pleasure was racing through her body. I'm not sure what's happening but I like it. Mason rubbed back against the man, and eagerly followed him towards whatever destination he had in mind. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:18 am

We got to the alley and I kissed her as I rubbed my erection against the junction of her thighs as I put my hands on her ass to lift her effortlessly as I pulled up her skirt and pushed my cock inside her and began to thrust inside her as I kissed her neck and hid my face so she wouldn't see my red hungry eyes. She sated me but I wanted more than that. I soon nuzzled her breasts and pulled her shirt down with her bra so I could suck on her gorgeous nipples as I held her breast that I was suckling on. I kept thrusting inside her but I did it fast and deep since I was in that kind of mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down