Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!]

2 posters

Go down

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!] Empty Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!] Tumblr_mzqh24P4hh1sciteso1_250 Credit
S c o u r g e M i s e r y

N a m e
Scourge Misery

N i c k n a m e
Scourge or Misery

A g e
Unknown. Hundreds of years old, but never seems to age.

G e n d e r
Obviously a male

S p e c i e s
Wolf

B r e e d
Tundra Wolf x Timber Wolf x Demon Wolf(Fictional)

B i r t h d a y
Friday the 13th. c;

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!] Tumblr_n2dug6VmZS1s03x0vo1_250
Credit

P e r s o n a l i t y
Scourge Misery is a cold-hearted and awful brute, with a thirst for blood and kill. He feeds on the cries and pleads of his victims, enjoying every scrap, every last whimper he hears out of them. Unsympathetic is barely the start of the list you could name to describe him, as he is a truly hateful, and evil being. Despite his age, he never ages. Nothing stands in Misery's way, as he will kill you before you even before you get a sniff at him. Sometimes he makes quick and easy kills, and sometimes, he tortures them slowly and painfully, until their last breath runs out. Misery rarely ever kills a female, but he is usually very sarcastic, mean, and uses hurtful words to scare them off. Although, his looks and sickening charm makes up for his awful personality. Unlike most Demon Wolves, he loves the rain and thunderstorms, and will often prowl during the night, instead of sleep. Misery doesn't really enjoy the company of any being, unless it is a fellow Demon Wolf, or maybe a fae.

Misery is brutal. If he is feeling truly selfish, he will force a female into mating, by luring them in with his charm and astonishing good looks. If one is to actually double cross him, or get away from him, Misery will get his revenge, one way or another. His intelligence is very high, as he is a phenomenal fighter and Assassin. Misery is a full-fledged killer and murderer, always on the move. Never stays in one place for more than a week. He is a traveler. Misery has many special abilities such as having visions of the present or future, climbing up walls and trees, rising up to incredible heights, and being able to leap from high places without a single stumble. He also isn't colorblind, like most. Although, deep down in his twisted bitter soul, he has a heart. A soft side, that rarely anyone ever sees.

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!] White-wolf
Credit

F u r C o l o r
Pure white, sometimes splattered with dry blood.

E y e C o l o r
Electric blue, with small flecks of purple or sometimes green. Changes when he's angry.

H e i g h t
6'7" feet tall, increases when angry.

W e i g h t
318.7lbs

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS79Xt1F-Dz09syKQmPuMou7lLRHljn2mDUJRL8iJSN8258v_tq
Credit

P a r e n t s
Despair[Father] Unknown
Mercury[Mother] Deceased

S i b l i n g s
Silent Night[Sister] Alive
Hawk[Brother] Unknown

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!] And-white-black-white-wolf-Favim.com-344359
Credit

W e a k n e s s e s
Very unsympathetic
Horrible temper
Can be a forcer
Asshole
Very over protective of his sister.

S t r e n g t h s
Power
Incredible fighter
Sarcasm
Intelligence
Lots of experience
Very fast for his size

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!] Tumblr_n40vokAyaS1s9lm88o1_500
Credit

H i s t o r y
Go to hell

F e a r s
Deathly fear of his father. Hasn't spoken to him in 263 years.

L i k e s
Blood
Thunderstorms
The stars
Being alone
Seducing
Rain
The night
Pups

D i s l i k e s
Clingy faes
Being overpowered by others(Rarely ever happens)
His father
Birds
Know it alls

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!] Giphy
Credit

M a r k i n g s
Has many scars from fights, but his fur has grown over most of them.

M a t e s
Serenity[Deceased]
Ni[Unknown]
Eclipse[Deceased]

P u p s
Many. (xD)

T h e m e S o n g
Angel Of Darkness
Monster by Skillet

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!] Tumblr_nbsrn2tw7V1tlfwhdo1_500
Credit

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!] Empty Re: Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!]

Post by The Blaze Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Would you mind if I join this? He looks really awesome! XD
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!] Empty Re: Mistaken Misery [OPEN] [Please join! Someone with experience and advanced writing!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:58 pm

YES YOU CAN! XD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Is it to late to join this one?

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Yes, it is. And we already have a topic with him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum