Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sadistic Smile [OPEN to anyone with experience and advanced writing]

Go down

Sadistic Smile [OPEN to anyone with experience and advanced writing] Empty Sadistic Smile [OPEN to anyone with experience and advanced writing]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:52 am

Sadistic Smile [OPEN to anyone with experience and advanced writing] Tumblr_ltdg90xyx11qgtidao1_400
Credit
A u t u m n F r o s t

N a m e
Autumn Frost

N i c k n a m e
Autumn or Frost

A g e
381 years old, but never seems to age.

G e n d e r
A female, of course.

S p e c i e s
Wolf

B r e e d
Gray Wolf x Demon Wolf(Fictional)

B i r t h d a y
November 3rd.

Sadistic Smile [OPEN to anyone with experience and advanced writing] Don-grall-black-timber-wolf-in-autumn-forest
Credit

P e r s o n a l i t y
Autumn Frost is truly sadistic, as she enjoys to see others in pain or anguish. If she wants something, she'll take it, no questions asked. Although Autumn Frost is beautiful, she is a Demon, mean and cold, and has no reason to regret it, as she asked to be an immortal being. Her incredible strength is not doubtful, and her speed is marvelous for her size. Autumn Frost enjoys killing, but not because it's fun, but because she gets a rush out of it. She feels powerful. Having no remorse or mercy for her victims, it makes her quite unsympathetic, and if she is to take one under her wing, she is strict and hard-working. Autumn Frost doesn't take no for an answer, unless of course, it's coming from her mouth. She is very intelligent, and is hard to fool, as she is almost like a mind reader. Autumn Frost can read her opponents just by how they stand, or how they speak.

Autumn Frost is very unique to most Immortals, as she doesn't like to blend in with her surroundings, unless it's night time. She can be the life of the party if you get close enough to her, and Autumn Frost, quite frankly, can be a big flirt. She enjoys messing with brute's heads, making them think she is interested. Although she can't stand forcers, and if one tries to force her into breeding, she will turn on you, and tare your insides out. Autumn Frost has been forced twice before, and it made her truly scared of mating. Deep down inside of her, she longs for a true mate, and a family to be happy with..

Sadistic Smile [OPEN to anyone with experience and advanced writing] Tumblr_mkotm8bWEN1s7rohoo1_500
Credit

F u r C o l o r
Pure black, but in sunlight, appears to have a bit of dark brown flecks.

E y e C o l o r
Bright orange, swirled with gold. Sometimes changes to electric blue when pissed off.

H e i g h t
6'2" tall, increases when angry.

W e i g h t
261.4lbs

Sadistic Smile [OPEN to anyone with experience and advanced writing] Tumblr_static_6z3d7xj8kco4ks4o4cg080wo8
Credit

P a r e n t s
Aries[Father] Unknown
Lexus[Mother] Unknown

S i b l i n g s
Silence[Brother]

Sadistic Smile [OPEN to anyone with experience and advanced writing] Tumblr_mkdfbtJTPn1rrbitao1_500
Credit

W e a k n e s s e s
Bad temper
Unsympathetic
Speaks before she thinks
Horrible attitude

S t r e n g t h s
Power
Ambition
Not colorblind
Very fast
Can manipulate others
Can rise up to incredible heights
Phenomenal fighter
Assassin

Sadistic Smile [OPEN to anyone with experience and advanced writing] Tumblr_mde85bcUDW1rvruhgo1_500
Credit

H i s t o r y
Fuck you

F e a r s
Has a deathly fear of mating

L i k e s
Autumn/Fall
The stars
Pups
Swimming
Fighting
Singing
The sound of wolves in pain

D i s l i k e s
Forcers
Her father
Mating
Humans
Fish
Being overpowered by others
Being wrong

Sadistic Smile [OPEN to anyone with experience and advanced writing] Original
Credit

M a r k i n g s
Has a long scar starting on her shoulder, and going down to her chest.

M a t e s
Scar[Unknown]
Kenai[Deceased]

P u p s
Quite a few, but lost contact with them years ago.

T h e m e S o n g
Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
Going Under by Evanescence

Sadistic Smile [OPEN to anyone with experience and advanced writing] Silhouette

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum