Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claimed As My Own (Adult,jlthompsonvamp)

Go down

Claimed As My Own (Adult,jlthompsonvamp) Empty Claimed As My Own (Adult,jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Be expected to have crude humor, sexual encounters with animals, and needs all maturity! Please. The females need to be horses. Nothing bigger than 14.2 hands high.

Justin
I headed down the stalls in my barns and looked at the stalls wondering who should be my pleasure for tonight, I was all wound up and needed to take my frustrations out on something and I wanted sex. I was so very horny. Some of my mares would be glad to have me shove my huge cock inside them but I some times liked taking mares of fillies that didn't want to have sex with me. "Girls! We're going to have fun tonight!" I said smiling as my very long and thick cock swung from between my legs and it was standing at attention for these mares and fillies.

http://allwomenstalk.com/five-hot-guys-you-would-get-on-with/4

Last edited by Hard To Handle on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Claimed As My Own (Adult,jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Claimed As My Own (Adult,jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Mujaji
Claimed As My Own (Adult,jlthompsonvamp) E6cc9b28ce7904ca912527148f8e614c
Image Crediting: https://www.pinterest.com/sangaree/akhal-teke-and-marwari-horses/

I was dozing quietly in my stall when the sound of footsteps had my ears pricking up. The sound of a voice saying words I always dreaded hearing had eyes popping open and my head snapping up. I backed further into my stall, snorting nearvously. I hated this, I hated my owner, and I especially hated when he had sex with us, not just me. A few mares I knew also lived here and we were amongst the ones that didn't like to have sex with him. Me and those mares exchanged looks as his footsteps got closer to our stalls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Claimed As My Own (Adult,jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Claimed As My Own (Adult,jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:19 pm

I wanted something sleek and strong. I looked through the mares that resisted to have sex with me, "I won't go hard, I just want to sink my cock inside you so you can feel how horny I am." I said stroking myself as pre cum dripped from the tip and I soon found the mare that I wanted most. She was a fighter but soon enough she'd get used to me, since I just got her a few days ago. I took her halter out, "Come on girl." I said walking into her stall. I gently ran my hand up and down her forehead in gentle strokes before slowly and gently put it on. I rubbed her neck before giving her lead rope some pressure so she'd walk. I gently pulled her along with me to the grooming bay. I hooked her up and clicked the chains on her legs since I didn't know if she'd kick or not, "I don't quite trust you so you'll be chained. I groomed her and soon got behind her and ran my fingers against her opening before pushing myself into her. I groaned loudly as I ran my left hand lovingly on her rumpas I kept her tail out of my way so it would be out of the way while I pleasured myself and maybe her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:55 pm

(Is the mare he takes out supposed to be Mujaji?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:00 pm

(Yeah, forgot to say her name)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Mujaji

I snorted as he walked into my stall, very tempted to bite him when he stroked my forehead but I resisted, letting him put my halter on me and lead me out of my stall. When he led me to the grooming area and tied me up I relaxed, but then I looked back at him in shock when he chained my back legs. At his comment I snorted again then turned my head back around. I relaxed when he started to groom me then I gave a surprised nicker when he got behind me and pushed his cock into me. I started to move forward, his cock slipping out if me a bit. I didn't want this at all.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:35 pm

"It's okay girl. I won't go hard, I just want to have gentle sex." I said rubbing her folds. It was true, I just wanted to go sweet. I've never hurt a horse and I wouldn't start now, I was a gentle lover, I treated my animals fair. I wrapped her tail so her tail hairs wouldn't be in the way as I slipped back inside her and groaned loudly as I rubbed her sleek fur as I kept it slow and gentle as I enjoyed her. I just didn't trust her quite yet since she was new and I didn't know how she'd react. "After I'm done I'll put you in the field so you can have some fun and graze." I said as sweat went down my back and chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Mujaji

I snorted yet again and tried to move forward. I didn't care what he was doing or how gentle he was being. I didn't like this and wouldn't feel pleasure from it.

(Sorry my reply's so short. My mind's kinda blank right now.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:48 am

I got a little angery and tightened the ropes tight enough where she couldn't move, not even her head. That's when I started to go quite rough with her. I slammed into her and gripped her hips as I kept going hard, fast, and as deep as I could go. I knew the ropes would be digging into her body but she deserved it, I was being nice and considerate and she was being rude. I tied her tail out of the way as well as I dug my hands into her hips, biting into her skin with my hands. She'd have to learn not to make me mad or she'd regret it very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:26 am

Mujaji

I snorted in shock when he tightened my ropes and tried to toss my head but found I couldn't. When he started to thrust rougher into me I whinnied and again tried to toss my head, neighing in pain when my neck muscles got strained. I finally just gaveup and let my head hang down as much as it could, my tail and ears lowered in defeat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:37 pm

I soon released my seed and it gushed inside her and went down the backs of her legs. I was very satisfied, "All you had to do was be nice but no you had to be rude so this is what you get." I said untying her and leading her to her stall before making sure there wasn't any wounds on her. I gave her water but no food, "You'll eventually break and untill then no food for you." I said patting her rump with affection as I saw my seed on her folds and backs of the legs. I smiled to myself before whistling loudly to myself as I did barn chores and then went to take a shower

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:24 pm

Mujaji

After he released into me I felt him pull out of me and I snorted slightly at his words. Once he took me back to my stall I walked inside, keeping my back to him. I ignored him and stared at my stall floor, vowing that one day I would escape from this place.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum