Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Love Again? (Mature, Tayssi)

Go down

Can You Love Again? (Mature, Tayssi) Empty Can You Love Again? (Mature, Tayssi)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:06 pm

Rex
I walked through my hundred miles of territory looking for a possible mate that would want to have pups and be a happy family. I lifted my head and howled loudly to see if there were any wolves around and to see if there might be any females around here that would be interested. I was a very large male wolf that was bigger than most wolves and I had the most beautiful black coat that was very shiny. I marked my territory and sniffed the ground for any wolves that passed by this area or any food that might become super. I crossed a stream and shook off the water before leaning down to take up some water since it was a hot day out in the Rocky mountains.

Back to top Go down

Can You Love Again? (Mature, Tayssi) Empty Re: Can You Love Again? (Mature, Tayssi)

Post by Tayssi Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Amber
Amber's ears flicked absent-mindedly as she walked through the land. Her pale golden eyes gazed at a stream that was just within sight. Her caramel coloured fur ruffled in the light breeze as she made her way towards the water, her white paws almost silent on the hard ground. Mere moments later, she heard a howl, another wolf calling to any other wolves in the land. It sounded male. She paused, unsure. She didn't trust males. Not anymore. She had been attacked and almost raped by a brute once before and that had turned her untrusting towards all males she met. She was scared they would try the same thing. She was a small fae, and though she was fast, a male could easily overpower her if he so desired.
Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Amber padded down to the stream and lowered her head, lapping up the water. She had decided not to answer that howl for she didn't know what he wanted. However, when she rose her head and looked around, she saw the massive black brute only a little way down the stream. She had to admit he was quite attractive, but she couldn't help but tense, ready to flee if he tried something. Her ears folded back and tail tucked between her legs, an obvious indicator that she was nervous.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Can You Love Again? (Mature, Tayssi) Empty Re: Can You Love Again? (Mature, Tayssi)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Rex
I caught her scent and looked up. I perked my ears but didn't move towards her, I didn't want to scare her away, "I won't hurt you, my name is Rex. What's yours?" I asked. I moved in a way that showed that I wouldn't hurt her, a friendly stance. My blue eyes looking at her before taking a step towards her but none threatening. "When did you come here? I haven't scented you before." I said nodding as I sat down so she knew I wasn't going to try anything aggressive or anything. "Would you like to share the moose I took down? It's way to much for me." I said being friendly to her. It really was big and I couldn't eat it all myself so I thought I'd share some with her while she was here. I was a nice male and I believe in courting a female than forcing myself on a female, if I ever forced a female my mother would probably come down from heaven and attack me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:32 pm

Amber
She watched the male as he noticed her, but he didn't make a move towards her. She relaxed slightly, but was still ready to bolt if she had to. When he introduced himself and then asked why she came here, her ears flicked forward. He sat down after taking a few steps towards her and she cocked her head to the side. She said nothing for a while, watching him as he offered to share a moose he had taken down. He had managed to tak down a moose? By himself? That thought made her shudder lightly. He was obviously strong. She took a single step towards Rex before she stopped, not wanting to get any closer. "Amber.. My name is Amber," she told him quietly, one ear turning to listen to sounds around her, the other facing Rex. "Um.. I was just passing through. I can leave, if that's what you mean?" she asked him.
"Though, if you really wouldn't mind, i'd like to take you up on your offer.. I am a bit hungry," she lowered her head slightly, feeling slightly sheepish. Having such a small body limited her ability to hunt anything that could really fill her. So she usually had to make do with rabbits and birds and other small creatures.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:39 pm

Rex
"You don't have to leave, you'll be safe here. Sure, come. There's plenty for both of us." I said nodding as I got up and headed into the forest. Blood moved in the water. I may be large but I didn't have pure muscle to take the moose down just the determination to do it. I limped as I lead her to the moose and tore off a large part for myself and left plenty for her. I ate a little ways from her so she didn't run off. I laid down and focused on eating the meat as I was starving from running down the moose and then killing it. I ate the organs first and then the surrounding meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Amber
"Really?" she asked when he said she didn't have to leave. Amber followed Rex as he stood up and headed into the forest. She noticed he limped as he walked and she canted her head to the side, confused for a moment until she saw the blood in his fur. He was hurt? She gave a very soft whine at the thought. Even if she was nervous, she didn't like others being hurt. Especially when they were being so nice to her. The moose soon came into view and she paused, watching as he tore off a large piece and then moved away and laid down to eat. She watched him for a short moment before she walked up to the large beast and started to eat, tearing into the shoulder.
When she had eaten her fill - which wasn't actually that much, she took a few steps back and laid down, licking the blood off her muzzle and paws. A minute or so later, she looked over at Rex, "Thank you," she said gently, her tail wagging slightly. She stood up and slowly walked over to the male cautiously. She lowered her nose to his wound and she gave it a tentative lick before she looked at him. "Are you alright? What happened?" she asked him as she sat down next to him. Amber was fairly certain he wasn't going to harm her. And if he was, with his injury, she'd be able to escape. Maybe that thought had made her bolder than she usually was.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:40 pm

I yelled when she licked it and moved away but ended flipping over in my haste to move away as I panted and laid down. "The mooses horn got me in the thigh, I'll be fine." I said wincing once I got up and went into a hollow tree, "There's another tree that's hollow." I said pointing my nose to the other tree. I was very large but I was a big softy/teddy bear that would rather protect than do anything else. "You can stay as long as you wish." I said curling up and putting my tail over my muzzle before falling asleep. I was paying attention to anything that tried to get near me that would harm me but I didn't expect her to curl up next to me so I didn't have to worry about it. I licked my wound and winced but needed to clean it before it got infected from with the dirt and other things

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum