Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats! [Make your Cat or Pick a Character to play!]

Go down

Warrior Cats! [Make your Cat or Pick a Character to play!] Empty Warrior Cats! [Make your Cat or Pick a Character to play!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:36 pm

RANKS AVAILABLE:
Leader
Deputy
Medicine Cat
Warriors
Apprentices
Elders
Queens

Warrior Cats! [Make your Cat or Pick a Character to play!] Gorsestar
Credit

Name: Hawkstar

Personality: Hawkstar is a big and strong cat, and undeniably a phenomenal fighter. He may be strict and expects his Warriors to do their best, he is noble and understanding, with a good heart. Unlike the Warriors Hawkstar grew up with, he has one missing claw on his back left foot. Hawkstar is very intelligent with battle tactics, but will not start a fight without reason, as he is more of a peacekeeper, despite the fact that he was in many battles as a Warrior.

Appearance: Huge dark brown tabby tom, with big cream colored paws. One missing claw on his back foot, and a V-shaped nick in his right ear. Has big leaf green eyes.

Lives: 2/9

Mate: None

Kits: None.

Player: Me!

Warrior Cats! [Make your Cat or Pick a Character to play!] Norwegian-Forest-Cat-2042186
Credit

Name: Ashpelt

Personality: Ashpelt is strong, but quick-tempered. He is expectant of the Apprentices, but he doesn't speak much, which makes him hard to communicate with. Though he is hard working, and does what he can to help the Clan, and is a strong believer of the Warrior Code, unlike Hawstar who follows his heart.

Appearance: Sturdy long haired gray tabby, with pale yellow eyes. Has white paws, and a creamy undercoat. Long fluffy tail and broad face.

Mate: Mossfoot

Kits: None, yet.

Player: None yet!

Warrior Cats! [Make your Cat or Pick a Character to play!] 20110709104258
Credit

Name: Leafstorm

Personality: Leafstorm is strong and a fiery she-cat, with a hot temper. She's feisty, and doesn't take fox-dung from anyone, not even Hawkstar. Leafstorm is a very skilled fighter, and independent, rarely accepting help from anyone. The only one she really accepts help from is the Medicine Cat.

Appearance: Beautiful dappled tortoiseshell with white, and emerald green eyes. Strong, hard muscles underneath her thick coat.

Mate: Good luck with that.

Kits: Nope.

Player: Me

Warrior Cats! [Make your Cat or Pick a Character to play!] Tumblr_mblcrvoo0U1rnc4fy
Credit

Name: Sunpaw

Personality: Determined and fiery. She loves training, and plaay-fighting with the other apprentices. Her dream is to become leader one day like Hawkstar.

Appearance: Bright ginger she-cat with ice blue eyes, and white undercoat. Lean muscles, and thin shoulders.

Player: Available

Warrior Cats! [Make your Cat or Pick a Character to play!] Cat_black-white
Credit

Name: Nightheart

Personality: Nightheart is a very independent, sharp-tongued tom. He is blind is one eye due to a fight moons ago, and part of his tail is missing. Nightheart doesn't like being underestimated, and chooses to be a lone fighter.

Appearance: Black tom with flecks of white, and amber eyes.

Mate: None

Kits: None

Player: Available!

(That's all for now!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down