Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Wild (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Go down

Running Wild (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Running Wild (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Emma
I walked through the forest towards the creek that I drank from every dawn and dusk so the humans wouldn't know about my kind that lived in one of the places in the United States that was unexplored. My black and white coat glistened with sweat, it was a very hot day today. I flicked my three individual tails and sunlight hit my three horns, my form was that of an Arabian and I was just as fast or faster. I soon lowered my head and took a long drink and shook out my long mane and forelock as I clamped my tail down so my heat scent wouldn't spread in the wind.

http://harpg-uoa.deviantart.com/gallery/24470913/Unicorn-Mares#/art/MFS-Eloise-ref-483946282?_sid=d4b19c8

Back to top Go down

Running Wild (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Running Wild (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:06 pm

(Okay. Let me find a picture for my character then I'll get a post up.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Running Wild (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Running Wild (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:09 pm

(Okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:29 pm

(I think I'll call him Moondance too.)

Running Wild (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Unicorn_in_moonlight_poster-r51ce48776ea5477d9c5264f499b3efa3_wvk_8byvr_512
Image crediting: http://www.zazzle.com.au/unicorn_in_moonlight_poster-228848178273352688
Moondance

I was trotting through the forest, heading for a nearby stream when I scents another horse. I quickly veered off my path and headed towards where the scent was coming from. Soon I was able to discern it was a mare, a mare in heat nonetheless, and my steps began faster, more excited. I soon stopped at the edge of the trees leading to a clearing where a creek ran through. And standing next to the creek was the mare. I admired her coat and her three horns and tail, making sure I wasn't seen. I smiled as my tool started to slip out of its sheath as I thought about forcing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:37 pm

I lifted my head and looked around before running off across the stream and into the meadow, heading for the comfort of the forest where my herd was. My hooves pounded the ground as my tails rose in the air and the wind wiped through my mane. I whinnied to my herd and hoped I would get there before the horse that I had smelled could catch me because my mother warned me not to wander off because there was lone stallions around looking for mares and not all of them were nice

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:23 am

Moondance

I snorted when she ran off then I took off after her. I was much faster than her so I easily overtook her. I slowed down till I was beside her then I reached my head out and grabbed her mane with my teeth. I started slowing down, forcing her to slow down too since I was holding onto her mane.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:04 am

I saw him and I started to turn my rump not caring that my neck hurt where my mane was and started to kick him in his back legs or his rump or him. "Leave me alone!" I said letting out a loud shriek and ran faster not caring that I ripped a good chunk of my mane out but that didn't mean I wanted to be caught by him and forced and end up having a foal that I wouldn't love because I wanted love.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:13 pm

Moondance

I snorted and swing my body around in front of her before she could run too far. "Don't even think about escaping." I growled at her, quickly mounting her and thrusting my tool towards her entrance, grunting as I kept my legs locked tightly around her sides and held onto her mane to keep her still. I smiled with satisfaction as my tool finally found her entrance and I immediately thrusted deep into her, groaning at how good and tight she felt. "Don't move and I won't hurt you." I warned her, thrusting hard and fast into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum