Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

returning from foaling

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

returning from foaling Empty returning from foaling

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:02 pm

~*~ Anakin ~*~
i gallop fast and hard i can no longer hear gates trying to keep up my large frame sinking slightly into the turf i slid to a halt and rear
"I be the king" i scream at the top of my lungs trying to dispel the rage i feel.

~*~Jinx~*~
I hear anakins call and frown i begin to trot slowly keeping in mind my foals are tired Nala's muzzle touching my tail reassures me

Back to top Go down

returning from foaling Empty Re: returning from foaling

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:05 pm

i gallop up to anakin and bite him on the back because of his earlier comment ~*~ Anakin ~*~
I snort and snake my head at the stallion
"how can you reasure her one minute after talking about the possibility of one of them dying?

Last edited by sighbaby98 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:07 pm

"Anakin i'm right behide you i hope you know i'm not a slow poke"

as i slide to a stop beside anakin we could see that they where coming very slowly.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:09 pm

~*~ Anakin ~*~
I spin and launch myself at the stallion grabbing hold of his withers i shake his smaller mustang frame easily, i release him and throw a hind at his rump, slicing his rump open. I snort and stare at him

~*~ JINX~*~
"ENOUGH i will not have such violence in front of my foals. Knock it off and grow up"

~*~ NALA ~*~
i watch as dad bites uncle and my eyes fill with tears he is no match for Anakins gypsy vanner size

Last edited by Tyson on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos SUCK :bounce:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:12 pm

I didnt know what to do so i galloped of thinking jinx and nala no longer loved me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:16 pm

~*~Jinx ~*~
I glare at anakin and tell nala to watch the foals who now lay sleeping and chase afater Ryder, his brumby speed no match for my arab breeding, i race along reside him and cut off his path i stand panting my whole body shaking
"Enough running. You cannot make me chase you after delivering twins unless you want me to bring myself harm. Anakin is trying to be a friend he let us live in his land and you repay him by attacking him? what is going on Ryder i thought you were better then that."
my legs began violently shaking threatening to allow my body to collapse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:17 pm

"If this keeps up you two will have to live on different sides of the meadow until you two kiss and make up and i mean it" said heavenly gates
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:19 pm

i sopport her body then say "it just not natural for 2 stallions to live together"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:20 pm

~*~ Anakin ~*~
I look at gates and shake my dial
"Shes too good for him, for many years i asked her to be my mate but she continued to refuse me and now she has found someone she loves i cant seem to be rid of the protectiveness for her and nala and now the foals." I sigh and lower myself to the grass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:21 pm

~*~ Jinx ~*~
"well make it because we have no where else to go and i feel safe here" i said taking my own weight and slowly beginning to walk back to the meadow to lay with my foals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:22 pm

"i love you jinx,i just cant deal with another stallion"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:22 pm

"Why dont you two go to the beach and fight and get this over with but please if you do do not kill eachother" heavenly gates said as she started to cry
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:25 pm

"because a good enough kick from him WILL kill me" i say glaring at him wishing i was bigger.Now the pain in my hindquarters was excrutiating(anikin hurt me).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:26 pm

~*~ Jinx ~*~
"Well if you truely loved me then you would make it work im in no fit state to leave the protection of the meadow with two foals and nala and i dont think i want to either" i said sadly knowing i felt at home here and felt that this was a place my foals could grow up safetly
"I love you too ryder but i will not threathen the lives of my babies and nala when i dont have to" i said turning to him i nuzzled him and then turned to continue to the meadow
"now it is time to rest i need my strength. you can either leave now or come with me" i said sadly on the verg of breaking down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:29 pm

~*~ Anakin ~*~
"This is my land and this is my family." i left and returned with a tree root hanging from my lips i dropped iton a rodk next to the stream and stood on it crushing it then i took a mouth full of water from the stream and added it to make a paste
i looked at the stallion
"put this on your wound" and then i turned and walked to the shade and grazed lightly

Last edited by Tyson on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:33 pm

reluctantly i followed jinx and put the paste on my wound considering living on diff sides of the meadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:35 pm

~*~ JINX ~*~
i helped ryder apply the paste and then i walked to the foals and nala all curled up together and lay beside them and fell into a dreamless sleep.

~*~ Anakin ~*~

I wander around the meadow in a trance stopping now and again on automatic drinking and feeding lightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:37 pm

i gallop up to anakin "i will leave i know you want me to....please dont tell the mares."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:44 pm

~*~ Anakin ~*~
"NO. just promise me you will care for her and the foals and Nala. Then i shal leave you and your mares and foals to live on the northern side of the meadow."
i said stiffly knowing that Jinx really loved him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:49 pm

"Okay" that is all i can say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:51 pm

~*~ JINX ~*~
I wake and see the foals nipping each other gently i snort and they turn to look at me and smile broadly i look around and notice anakin and ryder talking NOW WHAT my thoughts echo and slip in a whisper from my maw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:53 pm

I cannot stand that stallion and im trying to make sure he knows it.I turn to the foal and start to walk torwards them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:57 pm

~*~ anakin~*~
What else can i do i have offered him a part of my lands so that i know my family will stay safe and close. i snorted and shook my dial and headed to find gates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:00 pm

i rear and cal for my "herd".

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:03 pm

as i heard anakin i came from the nice cool stream and stood beside anakin
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player