Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:02 pm

A loud groan came from Aiden sweat covered body as he felt her hand go to his balls. He smiled as he heard her begging him " as you wish my naughty girl" he growled as he moved his hands to her hips and began to thrust hard and fast into her until he felt her climax around his throbbing dick. Aiden felt himself growing close to finishing once Sasha's walls began to milk him, he pulled his large dick from her pussy allowing his seed to spill over her stomach. he did not want to get her pregnant on their first go around as to why he pulled out. His breathing was husky as he leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss " now you are mine and no one else" he said with a smile
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:09 pm

I looked at him in shock, he didn't want me to carry his children. Tears came to my eyes and they spilled down the side of my face and I slapped him hard across the face before getting out from under him, "Bastard." I said as tears came streaming down my face as I grabbed my dress and flung the door to his chambers open and ran from his room. I was sobbing and hiccuping as I ran from his home and kept running, I didn't want to be here.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:19 pm

Aiden was caught of guard as he was slapped. A fire in his eyes grew as Sasha fled from his villa. He quickly put on a shirt and pants before grabbing his blood bay stallion Excalibur from the stable and took after her. She was with in sight within a few moments as his stallion was the fastest horse around. Aiden leaned down scooping Sasha up over his lap on his saddle before slowing Excalibur to turn back towards his villa. " I am not finished with you." he growled as he let go of the reins as the stallion knew his way home. Aiden had her so that she was stomach down across his lap, he held her down with one hand while he took the other and spanked her ass hard. " You are mind which means you do not slap me or leave my villa unless i tell you to" he said as he spanked her again before sitting her upright in front of him. " now why did you run from me" he asked hold her tightly around the waist so she could not flee form him again.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:26 pm

I didn't say anything as tears streamed down my face and dropped down onto my dress as I looked ahead of us as I ignored him. He just wanted me for sex and nothing more, he'd find a better woman to have kids with. I kept my hands on the horses shoulders so I didn't fall forward onto it's neck, I never really liked horses. I wiped tears from my face with the backs of my hands and hicuped. When the horse stopped I got down from the horse and landed on my butt and I winced and rubbed my rump from the fall. "Ow." I said glaring at the horse. I got up and looked around as I sniffled as I thought about away to escape that he couldn't readly catch me. I pushed my hair out of my face as I ran into the house and found a room and shut the door and locked it but kept my hands on it so he couldn't come in.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Aiden did not enjoy receiving the silent treatment especially with them being so close together. Once the reached his villa, Aiden dismounted his stallion and went to help Sasha, but she had already dismounted and landed on her rump " are you alright?" he asked as he lent her his hand to help her up yet she was still mad and ran away into the house. Aiden sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck before making his way inside his home. he went to the door of the room Sasha had locked herself in " Sasha let me in we need to talk" Aiden said as he knocked on the door while he jiggled the knob
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:06 pm

"No, go find someone else to have your children because apparently I'm not good enough. So leave me alone." I said as I panted with all the adrenaline surged through my body. I sat down on the floor and put my forehead on my knee's and sighed with my eyes closed as I had a head ache and my tail bone hurt from falling from that horse. I had thought this life would be better than the one I had in the village but this wasn't what I had imagined it at the time. He didn't want children with me. I wiped tears from my eyes as I grew tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:51 pm

Aiden let a sigh escape his lips as he listened to her shaky words from behind the closed door. " Sasha, there are reasons for why I did what I did." he said as he silently ordered a servant girl to get him the spare to his office, the room Sasha had locked herself in. Aiden slowly unlocked the door and let himself in shutting the door behind him. " I did not think you would want to become with child you first time" he said softly as he walked towards her. he knew she could not be any older than sixteen and knew it would not be wise for a child to raise a child. " I am truly sorry for upsetting you and making you cry lovely but i did not mean to hurt you." Aiden said as he reached his hand out to her to help her up off the ground.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:36 pm

I pushed his hand away, "I can get up myself." I said as I walked out of the room and climbed into bed and curled up on my side tired. I shut my eyes as I wiped the tears off of my cheeks, "Then I guess you shouldn't have chosen me if I'm just a 'child'." I said falling asleep, I was sore between my legs and just wanted to sleep this off. I snuggled more under the blankets and slept peacefully, dreaming of children with dark hair and blue green eyes but my mind soon pushed those dreams away as he wasn't going to get me with child.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Words failed to come to Aiden's mind let alone leave his mouth as he watched Sasha leave his office. anger and confusion filled his mind as he sat down at his desk rubbing the back of his neck. Aiden decided it was for the best to give her time and space for the night, but when tomorrow came her would show her that she belonged to him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:15 pm

I moved around the bed and I couldn't find him, I woke up and rubbed my eyes before opening them. I sat up and looked at the bed and didn't see him there, I yawned and got off of the bed. I slipped on my dress and padded on bare feet looking for him, eventually I found him and curled up against him and shut my eyes again soon falling asleep once more. I liked his heat and wanted it against me. My hand rested on his chest as my forehead was against his right shoulder as I softly deep breathed.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Aiden had stayed up to finish working on paper work his father had asked him to do while he tried to get his mind off of Sasha for a bit. Aiden had fallen asleep in his office chair when he felt a warm body on his lap. A smile came across his face when he opened his eyes and saw Sasha snuggling into his chest. He placed his left arm across her lap holding her to him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:25 pm

I opened my eyes, "Come to bed." I said yawning as I kissed his cheek and got off of him and took his hand to lightly pulled him up and when I did I walked back to our bedroom and got back into bed after I got him in it and I snuggled against his side. My head on his shoulder and a hand on his chest as I fell back asleep. I even drapped a leg over his waist so he wouldn't get out of bed until it was fully morning. I pressed my much smaller body to his and soon I went fully asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Aiden decide not to argue with her as she was very adorable when she was sleepy. " alright lovely" he said as he willingly followed after Sasha to the bedroom. Aiden removed his shirt before getting into bed, laying on his back as Sasha crawled over to him placing her small framed body on him. He softly kissed her head before place his large hand of the arm she was laying on, on her hip before falling asleep next to her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Eventually dawn broke and I felt the sun warming my skin as I yawned and opened my sleepy eyes and looked at him, he was handsome when he was sleeping. I kissed his chest and felt his hand on my hip so I slowly took his hand off of my bruised hip where I had fallen on it. I got off of the bed and stretched, I found a pretty dress that was better than mine. I took a bath and put on the dress before combing my hair and quietly went out of the room so I could find some water. I found the kitchen and got a glass of water. I drank some and soon went into the stables and found Aidens horse and offered him my hand so he could sniff me and so he knew I wasn't going to eat him. I soon gently and softly stroked his nose and offered him a carrot I had found, "There ya go, I'm not mad at you when I fell off of you." I said softly as I patted his neck and smiled up at him. I leaned forward and kissed his velvety nose and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:26 pm

As the morning light streamed through the large windows in the bedroom, Aiden groaned feeling the rays of sun hitting his eye lids, but not waking just yet. Some time later Aiden awoke noticing that a small warm body was missing from his side. He sat up and stretched before bringing his body from the bed. He took a shower and changed his clothes before heading out to the barn to find Sasha.He smiled as he found her connecting with Excalibur " I think he likes you" he said with a smile as he leaned against the stall door. The stallion nuzzled his nose against her arm in a loving gesture.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:34 pm

"I don't have any more carrots." I said gently rubbing his forehead and saw Aiden. "I don't know, horses really don't seem to like me very much." I said leaning forward and gave him a kiss on the lips before lavishing my attention on the stallion. I moved his forelock out of his eyes, "I don't know how you see with those long bangs." I said as I felt him lip my hand and showed him I didn't have any more treats. I soon snuggled up to Aidens side and wrapped my arms around his waist, "Your warm and I'm chilly." I said shutting my eyes and soaked up his warmth. It was almost winter. "When are you going to war? I heard we were." I said looking up at him hoping it wasn't true because if he died in battle I'd never have a reminder of how he looked and I didn't know what would happen to me

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Excalibur snorted in protest to her not having any more carrots to give him before lifting his head as he heard Aiden's voice. " Excalibur is not like most horses though my dear." he said as he patted the stallions thick muscular neck. The dark blood bay stallion leaned into his touch before search Aiden for treats. Aiden kissed Sasha back before placing his arms around her listening to her questions. " well you see the king my father does not have me or my half brothers actually go to war. I go on tours to rally the troops, but my job is to protect the royal family personally and give my advice to my brother the crowned prince." he replied as he rubbed her back soon placing his hands on her ass and giving it a squeeze.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:02 pm

I looked up at him, "Oh." I said moving his hands from my butt, "Stop that, someone could see." I said as my cheeks reddened and I gave the horse a kiss and put my forehead to his before turning towards the entrance to the barn and headed back to the house since it was warm in there and cold out here. I was walking so fast that I might as well have been running and got into the house and sighed happily. "Warmth." I said and bumped right into a man and I backed up a step and looked up and realized who it was. The King. "I am so sorry my King." I said as my cheeks reddened and I quickly looked at the floor showing my respect and waited for my punishment for practically running him over

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:22 pm

" come now my dear, no one will see us" Aiden said as he tried to catch her in his arms once more before sighing as he watched her trot to the house to seek warmth. He followed after her with a different plan in mind as to how they could find warmth together only to spot his father and Sasha clash into each other. " father what a surprise twice in one week, what an honor it is to have your presence grace my home" Aiden said as he held Sasha around the waist from behind her. " well yes I like to make sure my favorite son is getting his work done and on time" the king said with a smile looking the couple over. " lets go to my office shall we and i will show you the paper work i have finish and was going to send to you today by messenger" Aiden said as he led Sasha and his father to his office. upon arrival to his office he led Sasha with him to his chair behind the desk where he continued to sit and place her on his lap. " Here is the paper work you wanted me to look after and the battle plans i have come up with so that our troops are not lost for nothing if lives are to be lost." he stated with a calm poker face as he placed one had on the desk while he let the other travel under Sasha's new dress he had picked out for her that complimented her skin tone. He let his hand travel between her legs and down her new silk panties to her soft peach lips. the king did not take notice of this as he looked over the battle plans and peace treaties Aiden had made.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:31 pm

I bit my bottom lip as I felt Aiden playing with my nether regions. I looked at him and gave him a stern look before turning my head to his father and smiled politely as I spread my legs for Aiden as I enjoyed his fingers there. I leaned back against Aiden as I watched the King still a blush on my cheeks. "I am truly sorry for almost running you over my lord, I was silly to be running in the house without watching where I was going." I said as I hoped he wasn't mad at me because I was sure he'd see more of me in the future. I still thought Aiden was playing with fire with his hand between my legs with his father so close to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:48 pm

A smirked came to the Corners of his lips as he watched Sasha turn back to look at him giving him a very bossy look, but to his surprise she did not make him stop which he quiet enjoyed. As he felt her slender legs widen for him to continue Aiden started to play with her clitoris slowly gliding two fingers over it. The king looked up from the documents as he heard Sasha speak to him " it is fine my dear, young people are always full of energy and life which is a good thing" he said in a kind voice before looking back over the papers his son had drawn up last night. " you have done your research well my son and for that i am proud to call you my son, but have you talked with your brother lately" the king asked switching between the papers. " yes father, I have and it seems he has a strong connection to the dutchess of cambrige" Aiden said answering his father.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:56 pm

I continued to bite my bottom lip to hold back a moan as I pushed my pussy to his hand as I pinched his wrist, not enough to hurt him just to give him a stern warning. I put my head next to his, "Quit it." I whispered in a stern voice. I kept a smile on my face as I put my hand on his thigh that traveled up to cup him between his legs in a gentle cupping before starting to stroke him. Let's see how he liked to be tortured, "Aiden." I said in a warning voice. I might like him playing with my folds but he was being naughty. I felt my juices coat his fingers throughly as I pressed my pussy closer to his fingers as I moved my hips so I'd be rubbing my ass against his dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:06 am

Aiden had learned to control himself around woman since he was of royal blood woman used to literally throw themselves at him. He looked at his father, who was studying his papers before letting his two fingers enter her. Aiden felt her pinch his wrist but it only made him want to tease her more which he did by taking his thumb and applied pressure to her clit before rubbing his thumb in a circular motion while he moved his fingers slowly in and out of her. He loved the fact that she was trying to get him back by stroking his jewels but knew it would have no effect on him until he could pound his meat into her. " well my boy I have seen enough and am pleased that you received my wisdom and charm when you were conceived" the king said with a laugh as he smiled at the couple before rising to take his leave. " thank you father, I shall see you again at the ball tomorrow night" Aiden said as he watched his father leave his office a servant shutting the door as the king left.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:14 am

I arched my back and my breasts strained against my bodice as I felt his fingers enter me, to stretch me wide. I moaned loudly as I spread my legs wider. "Please Aiden.." I said as I pulled up my dress and got off of him. I sat on top of his desk and spread my legs wide for him. "Please." I said whimpering as my juices shined in the light as my pussy pulsed with need of him inside me. I undid my bodice and it exposed my amble breasts, my nipples beaded. I was breathing harder as I waited for Aiden to take me, he had been naughty and gotten me all horny with need and he better take care of it or he was in big trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:21 am

" now now, my sweet you were all mad at me just last night and now you want me to bring you pleasure?" he said as he watched her put on a show for him from his chair. Aiden felt his dick become hard as he watched Sasha reveal her wet peach and breast to him. He sighed standing from his chair and came close to her before he pulled her down form his desk and turned her around so her hands were on his desk. Aiden lifted her dress with one hand as he allowed his harden dick to escape from his pants. he leaned in close behind her as he let his dick poke around her entrance on purpose while he placed one hand on her hip and another on her breast. " you thought you could tease me, but i think it is time i should teach you a lesson" he growled into her ear.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum