Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lover's Dream (Mature, ZeldaWolfy)

Go down

Lover's Dream (Mature, ZeldaWolfy) Empty Lover's Dream (Mature, ZeldaWolfy)

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Bella
I hiked up my hiking bag as I was going to camp up here as well since it was going to be so gorgeous out for the rest of the week. I closed my eyes as I took in the clean fresh air, "Well, it's been a while. I'm tired out already." I said panting a little bit as I moved my red hair out of my face. I soon found the perfect spot by the river, I put my pack down and rumaged through it for my water bottle and took a long swig of it and poured some over my over heated skin and sat down on a large rock to take a break and cool down in some shade. It was so gorgeous with the mountains. I soon took out my tent and started to undo it to put it up, eventually it was up and finished. I made a fire pit with rocks and soon found some fire wood and started to make a fire as it was getting very dark and I was starving.

Back to top Go down

Lover's Dream (Mature, ZeldaWolfy) Empty Re: Lover's Dream (Mature, ZeldaWolfy)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed May 06, 2015 3:37 pm

Cinder

Within the dark cronies and everlasting shadows laid his lurking figure. His pelt was of an ebony hue, the way his fur flowed made it seem like a smooth river of black. His massive ears were pierced with many silver earrings and dangling diamonds, but that was about all the decor he carried. His rough, pink nose flared as he inhaled the scent of her. He was on his daily territory patrol, looking for any intruders, but she will be the only one his eyes remained on. His tongue rolled over his black-lined lips, his eyes burning with passion, like cinders of a flame. But, he knew the female would never agree to his true intentions, so he must ease into this. His light steps weren't so light, for a simple branch snapped under his weight as he took a step forward. His eyes turned innocent, his thick tail curling between his legacy and his ears pinned back. What would she do?
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:41 pm

(What kind of shifter is he?)

I turned my head in the direction the noise came and saw a big cat, I froze with fear. I stood up and ran screaming bloody murder, I grabbed my pepper spray that was meant for bears but it would work in this situation. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." I said as I let the slight hill carry me down the large hill but I was no where near my car and that was bad, if I had to I would either jump into the water because I didn't think big cat's liked water or I would shimmy up a tree but didn't think that would be a good idea as the big cat could probably climb.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed May 06, 2015 3:51 pm

(I should've mentioned it before xD he's like a panther)

His eyes narrowed as she began to run. "Great," he thought, "a runner." His thick and powerful legs sent him at incredible speeds towards her, his designed paw pads allowing him to clear the hills like magic. His nails dug into the earth to stop him in his tracks, his nostrils burning as he smelled the horrid scent of the pepper spray. "Damn. How am I going to get her?" He growled lowly, his ears pinned back.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:57 pm

I tripped but luckily I didn't do summer saults but I dropped the can and I wasn't going to go back and get it. But I did scrap up my hand on the tree I had grabbed, "Damn it!" I gave a good yell as I skidded to a stop before I went over a cliff. I panted hard and looked for place's to go. I had literally trapped myself because I would have to go up to get back on the trail and he was probably close behind me. It was to far down for me not to get myself killed. "Fuck this isn't good." I said but found a tree and climbed a good twenty feet because that was my only option and I hoped that god would steer him to go straight and not this way for my sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed May 06, 2015 4:00 pm

"God damnit god damnit!" He chased rather leisurely after her, for he was getting exceedingly aggravated. He could just pass her and wait for the night to pass, for her to rest within the tent and take her for his own. Yes, that would be the plan. He turned on the ball of his paw, prowling off into the dark shrubbery for another long an intense wait..
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:14 pm

When I didn't see the cat I climbed down slowly and wiped my hands on the back of my short's. "Well I think I out did it." I said quite happy with myself as I walked back to camp and put more wood on the fire and cooked the meat I had taken with me from the cooler and sighed with delight as I ate a hot dog. I had spent a good two hour's in that tree and was starving. Eventually an hour later I was having trouble's with keeping my eyes open so I got up and took off my tank top and short's since it was hot tonight. I climbed into my sleeping bag and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed May 06, 2015 4:23 pm

He laid in the darkness, his gorgeous feral-yellow gaze glowing within the darkness. He would wait for her to fall asleep, then he would take her as his own.. Yes, that's what he felt. After a good hour, he rose to his now human feet and walked silently, approaching her tent with great caution. His eyes peered in, only to see her resting frame. He bit his lip softly, seeing her like this was really attractive in his opinion, but he wasn't one that liked whores who wore absolutely nothing into bed. He crept into her tent, his hands resting on either end of her. His hands traveled down her waist, his thumbs caressing her hips. He then pressed his lips against hers, only to silence her as she awoken, but his own frame was not revealed against the blinding darkness.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:28 pm

When I felt lips touch mine my eye's popped open and I pushed my hands against his chest and turned my head to the side, "Get off of me!" I said trying to get out from under him but he was very large and heavy and I couldn't get him off of me. The sleeping bag fell open and my stomach pressed against his. My heart was pounding hard in my chest as I tried to turn on my stomach so I could push against his chest with my back in hope's of getting him off of me but it wasn't working out

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed May 06, 2015 4:35 pm

His eyes softened upon her rejection, but he couldn't stop now. His hands moved up to her cheeks, holding them rather forcefully to keep her head facing him. "I'm afraid I can't do that," he admitted, his lips pressing against hers again as his warm chest laid against hers. One hand slid down her chest, caressing and fondling her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:39 pm

I didn't kiss him back and I grabbed the hand that was fondling my breast and I bit his lip hard, "Get off of me." I said angry as I bent my knee's and accidentally pressed my mound to his hips where his member was and I tried to get a leg between his to knee him in his jewels so he'd get off of me. I heard my bra tearing and I tried to get his hand away, "Stop, don't." I said arching as tears went to my eyes and clouded my vision and his face was blurry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down