Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obedience [R] [BioGen]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Obedience [R] [BioGen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Obedience [R] [BioGen]

Post by BioGen Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:12 am

(Hey! Sorry about the disappearance, that'll stop happening in September! Promise c: )

Nova put her nose in the air, trying to catch a fresh scent of Aiyanna. She located her quickly, and spun around to head in her direction. "In a friend's tent, of course. I love the girl but she is the master of goofing off." Nova muttered, shaking her head. Slowly, she poked her head into the entrance of the tent, woofing softly to catch Aiyanna's attention. The girl came barreling out of the tent. She wrapped her hands around Nova's neck, and proceeded to plant a kiss on the fae's forehead. Nova stepped backwards, trying to accommodate the sudden weight. "You are not a small girl anymore, Aiyanna." Nova huffed playfully, even though the girl couldn't understand her.  Her tail was wagging rapidly, displaying her obvious happiness.  "She's right here, why?" The shewolf glanced over her shoulder at Nikolite.

Aiyanna paused in her affections towards Nova, and lifted her dark eyes to the brute. She tilted her head. Slowly, she got to her feet, and cautiously approached the brute with a hand extended. Nova growled quietly in her throat, and despite their seemingly new friendship, sent the brute a glare full of warning. "Hurt her and I'll castrate you."
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Watching as the snowy white female rose from her position, Nikolite curled his tail over his hind legs, a sleepy yawn erupting from his maw. He watched Nova enter the tepee, his bright amber eyes closely glaring as other men passed by him, sending him harsh stares. Dropping his gaze, he stood up to follow Nova to the little house, his big fluffy ears laced back to his cranium. "These dens are so small," he growled, entering the one Nova had disappeared in. Watching the fae's gentle gestures with the female human, he couldn't help but admire her love for the Tribe. It was.. Different.

----

Nikolite approached closer to Nova and her human, his ears lacing and raising as the young girl walked towards him. "I was just wondering." He replied softly. When Nova spoke, Nikolite rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't hurt a child," he retorted, amber eyes not leaving the girl's outstretched hand. Despite his passionate hatred for mankind, Nikolite dropped his guard and took a few cautious steps towards the young girl, giving her hand a gentle sniff. He shrunk away, not trusting the girl.

(Ah, no worries! I've been pre-occupied! XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:09 am

"I'm not taking any chances." Nova retorted. Aiyanna lowered her hand back to her side, and offered the black brute a smile before returning to her tepee. "She wouldn't hurt you. I don't know if you remember, but she was the one defending you when you first got here." The fae chuckled. Placing her haunches on the ground, Nova fixed the brute with an expectant look. "So, what do you want to do?" How about lets chew through this rope.. She thought to herself. It sounded like a good idea too, but the humans wouldn't appreciate it very much. A sigh escaped the wolf, her ears falling back on her head. If only.. 

A series of snarls and growls captured her attention, her head whipping around to identify the source. Yahto had pinned a smaller brute to the ground, growling as his opponent angrily snapped at his face. Nova's nose wrinkled in disgust. Their behavior was almost feral. 
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:46 am

Nikolite's gaze softened at the girl's smile, a small, warm glow sparking in his chest. He turned to look at Nova and chuckled with her, shaking his large, broad head. "Yes, that's true. That human pup sure seems to love wolves, no matter where they come from." He agreed, coming to stand next to the snowy white fae, so the rope wasn't pulling so roughly at his neck. Nikolite met Nova's icy blue gaze for a couple heartbewats, before turning his attention to where the girl disappeared into. Tepees? Such an odd name... Nikolite thought, huffing softly. The brute reminded himself that these humans were native, and most likely knew very little of feral wolves. They were very different from his kind. Hell, Nova was different. Nikolite's amber gaze fixed on his paws, lost in thought. It's only been a day, and he already felt a sliver of liking towards that girl, Aiyanna.

----

His ears immediately pricked up at the sound of the series of aggressive noises, his feral instinct kicking in. Whipping around to look over the two brutes, he immediately recognized Yahto and.. Tundruk! Watching as the smaller gray brute tried to fight back, though his growls formed into submissive whimpers. Nikolite looked at the rope.. It would allow him to go no more than 9 feet. Long enough for me.. The male shot forward, just as Tundruk started his whimpers of pain and submission. "Yahto, stop! You're hurting him!" Nikolite barked, roughly nudging the gray brute off of Tundruk. He had no intentions on being aggressive to Yahto, but where he came from, violence was intolerable, especially when the battle was unfair and one-sided. A couple wolves snarled at Nikolite, while a couple others were grateful for his courage. "Tundruk is much smaller than you, it's not worth fighting." He stated calmly. Quite frankly, Nikolite didn't care what Yahto intended on doing next. If he wanted to fight, he would quite literally be the bigger brute and leave it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:46 pm

(What's gonna happen now?)

Nova rolled her eyes. She'd expect such uncivilized behavior from Nikolite, but not from wolves who had been in the tribe longer than her. Fear shot through her as the feral brute moved forward, afraid he was going to make it worse. Yahto lifted his head calmly, leveling his gaze to Nikolite's. "The pup needs to learn not to challenge me, then." He responded, stepping back away from the wolf on the ground. Nova sighed in relief, and moved to Nikolite's side, hoping nothing would break out between the two large brutes. "It is strange to see a feral wolf with more mercy than a tribe one." The she-wolf commented. "It is called discipline. Harsher for some more than others." Yahto huffed, casting the female a disapproving look. "This is a tribe, not a pack. You are not Alpha, and it is not your place to discipline anywolf for stepping against you . We are not wild." Brutes could be so insufferable at times. To her, Yahto tried too hard to bring the wild into the tribe. "I am as loyal to the humans as any wolf, but I have not been so softened by their ways as you." Yahto turned, and padded back towards his normal resting spot. Nova blinked in surprise, unsure what to think of the brute's harsh tone. She shook her head. "This is not the wild." The fae muttered quietly, eyes falling to the ground.
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Nikolite scoffed, his amber eyes almost amused by Yahto's sudden statement. Black ears laced back and he shook his head disappointedly, orbs leveling with the gray brute's, keeping his guard up, but dared not to pose a threat. "He's young, Yahto. And you don't have to step up to a challenge when it's by someone that is clearly not a threat." Nikolite replied boldly, holding the rival male's intense gaze. Tundruk still quivered with fear, his blue eyes slammed shut, and blood dripping from cuts across his muzzle and flanks. When Nova spoke, Nikolite tensed and bit back a snappy remark, reminding himself that tribe wolves had little knowledge of the feral world. He dipped his massive cranium down and nudged Tundruk's cheek, gently licking his nose. "It's okay," he murmured, watching as the smaller brute slowly opened his eyes and smiled, his slender body still tense with fear. Hearing Yahto's remark, he allowed a growl to form in his throat. "Discipline is one thing. But beating the poor kid? Where's your common sense?" Nikolite huffed, rolling his eyes and turning back to Tundruk, sending him a sympathetic look. "Nova, we should help him down to the river where he can clean his wounds." He added, not looking at the white fae as he inspected the young brute's carefully, licking the one on his shoulder.

(Take Tundruk down to the steam, I suppose? Then maybe Nikolute and Nova could stay out somewhere to get to know each other better?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:44 pm

"Alright." She agreed reluctantly. With a small sigh, Nova turned herself towards the stream, anxious to get it over with. It wasn't that she didn't like the smaller wolf; she was indifferent. The two rarely spoke. "We should find marigold to put on his wounds afterwards. Our medicine woman has some that she might be generous enough to share. It did me wonders." The she-wolf suggested, glancing over her shoulder at the two. "Chervile root at the very least." She glanced around the camp, assuring herself that everything was in order and Aiyanna wasn't in need of anything. The men were busy butchering their kills, the women and children finishing up their respective chores. Her eyes followed several young boys grooming the horses, and wrinkled her nose at the sight of the creatures. One of the mares was heavy with a foal, of which Aiyanna was promised when it was born. Nova was not looking forward to the event. 

Pushing the thought from her mind, Nova walked forward till the rope went tense, silently urging Nikolite and Tundruk to get a move on. 
(SSS)
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:57 pm

Nikolite nodded and gently helped the brute to his paws with a kind, encouraging smile. Turning to walk forward, he looked back to see Tundruk stumble, and just in time, Nikolite caught him, allowing the male to lean on his side. "I think I saw some marigold down in the grass by the river," he replied to Nova's suggestion, and slowly walked forward, careful to make sure Tundruk was walking alright. He glanced at the men with knives and such, his heart wrenching at the sight. The brute would never forget the man that murdered his father, taking away one of the most important wolves from his life. Shaking the wild thoughts from his head, Nikolite walked with Tundruk on his flank until they got to the river. "Clean any blood from your wounds, while Nova and I find some marigold." He ordered, then turned to Nova, nodding his head. Walking into the clear field, he eyed the marigold carefully. "It works better fresh. Our healer back home taught me a few tricks as a pup," he murmured, picking a few of it. Nikolite sighed softly, ears flattening. He missed his family dearly, and only hoped and prayed every minute that the humans haven't gone back for them.

(It's perfectly fine. cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:18 am

"It is not always readily available, so we have to preserve it. But I agree, it's best fresh."  Nova glanced over at him, ears flicking in question. "Something wrong...?" She asked awkwardly, attempting to make eye contact with the brute, but unsure how to handle the situation. "How'd you end up here anyway? Don't ferals travel in packs usually?" Nova's knowledge of the wild world was limited to what she had experienced with the tribe; she knew she was no better than a whiteman's house pet, and it bothered her occasionally. "Are you going to try and leave?" Her voice was quiet, almost inaudible. The fae's eyes lowered. "Do you have anyone to go back to..?" Nova sensed she was crossing a line, and stepped back, shaking her head. "Don't answer that if you don't want to. Sorry." 
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:30 am

Nikolite's black ears laced back as he was lost in thought.. His family meant the entire world to him and nothing could ever mean more. What were they doing? Did they miss him as much as he missed them? He was instantly snapped out of his trance when Nova spoke, and he rotated his head to meet her gaze, swallowing a lump in his throat. "I was patrolling the pack territory alone, and a band of humans appeared. They followed me back to my family and I warned them to run before they caught me. They weren't like your tribe, these men were armed with guns and what I believe to be army bases. After two weeks of being under their hostage, I managed to escape. And now I'm here," he murmured. "I don't intend on leaving until I'm granted to. Yahto just might hunt me down." Nikolite joked, until her next question. It caught him completely off guard. Pondering a moment, he sighed. "I sure hope I have someone to get back to.. If I return to find my family dead, I don't know what I'll do then..." He whispered, slouching over and looking at the ground. Nikolite pictured his mother, her beautiful gray-brown pelt and amber eyes. He closed his eyes, trying to imagine himself with her and his father as a pup. Everything was so easy then...

(Nikolite, my bby. ;-; Don't be sad.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:44 am

"White men?" Nova furthered, intrigued at his mention of army bases. "Strange." She muttered underneath her breath. Sympathy surged through the wolf, her stigma about the brute fading even more. "Well.. our men are going out in a week or so to bring back more horses. You might be able to slip off if you went and I doubt Yahto would care enough to go after you. He sees you as nothing but a challenge." Nova laughed softly. "But just a thought..." She trailed off, and changed her direction to lead them back to the stream. "I hope you find your family. I'm sure they'll be alive, Nikolite." Nova wasn't sure how to comfort the brute. Her family was her tribe, just Aiyanna really, but she had plenty of other protectors, and would be just fine without her companion. She had barely any memories of her blood family, and none at all of her father. He could be dead for all she knew. Yahto had just told her he had been a white man's dog.
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:56 am

Nikolite thought about escaping when the tribe's men left, but he couldn't bring himself to wanting to do it. His amber eyes met Nova's icy blue ones for a few heartbeats, a warm, charming smile forming on his maw. "Thank you, Nova.." He murmured softly, touching his nose to Nova's ear before stepping back and picking up the marigold. "Let's get this to Tundruk before the river washes him away," he laughed, leading the way to where Tundruk was, cleaning his last wound. The gray brute lifted his head and smiled painfully, struggling to stand. Nikolite glared at him, a glare that demanded him to lay down. Tundruk shrank down and laid on his belly, sighing softly. "Just get it over with.." He muttered. Nikolite nodded and sat beside him, marigold clenched in his jaws. "Okay.. This is going to sting, but please, stay as still as possible." He ordered, voice slightly muffled from the marigold. Bending his head down over the wounds, he gently squeezed the healing juices out of the marigold. Tundruk whimpered. Blinking his apology, Nikolite moved to the next few wounds before throwing the juiceless herbs away. "Alright, you're good to go." He told him.

(That sucked.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:06 am

Nova stretched out alongside the stream while Nikolite worked his magic. Even though the brute was growing on her, she still wanted the rope off, and wondered when the humans would release them. She'd just have to make the best out of it. Being an optimist had never really been her thing, but it seemed like her best option. Her eyes drifted shut, enjoying the noon sun that warmed her sleek white pelt. She made sure Tundruk was out of earshot before continuing with the personal questions. "Do you.. have any pups?" Nova inquired, cracking one eye open to look at the brute. "What's it like, living in the wild?" This time both her icy blue eyes fluttered open, genuinely interested in a subject very foreign to her. 

(Same XD It'll get better when we get some action going)
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 am

Curling his tail over Tundruk's hind leg comfortingly, he offered a smile, and the brute smiled back before laying his head down and drifting off. Amber eyes lit up at Nova's question, and he tilted his head to look over at the crystal white female. She was certainly keeping him occupied. "No, no pups or mate. I thought about it, but none of the fae's back home really caught my interest." He replied, chuckling softly. Nikolite wasn't picky, he just wanted someone unique, different. "Being feral? Well, it's certainly free. The feeling of running with your pack or fighting fiercely in battle is amazing, and I can't help but wonder.." He turned his gaze on Nova, perking his wide ears curiously. "What's it like being a tamed- I mean, Tribe wolf?" Nikolite asked. He didn't want to offend the fae, that was rude. To Yahto, he couldn't care, but this was Nova.

(I'm also so tired. It's 12:15am here. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:28 am

"I see. Do you want any?" She slipped in before his own question, and shut her eyes momentarily in thought. "I've always had a sense of belonging. There's no worries, and it just feels safe. I certainly can't say free though. I'm the only wolf born to the tribe, and all the others say it's incredibly restraining, but I don't see a problem with it. I've never been able to see the appeal in the wild, y'know? As much as I hate to admit, when Yahto says I'm no more than a white man's housepet, he's right." Nova sighed, glancing in the direction of the camp. "I love it but to put it shortly.. it's sheltered." She couldn't believe what she was saying about her beloved tribe, but even with domestic dog running through her blood, she still had the heart of a wolf, and it longed for true freedom. The fae shrugged. "But I wouldn't trade it for anything." Nova added, more to convince herself than anything.
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:07 am

Nikolite shrugged his broad, muscular shoulders, smiling softly. "Pups sound lovely, but I don't think I'm quite ready for them." He replied, shaking his head. On the inside, he adored puppies and longed for a family of his own, but he didn't believe this would ever happen until he found someone that perked his interest. Nikolite was snapped back into reality when Nova began to speak, his ears perked forward as the brute listened. He touched his nose to her shoulder comfortingly. "Being Tribe born doesn't mean you're any less than what Yahto is. If anything, you're better." Nikolite spoke softly, trying to bring gentle words of comfort. He wasn't used to this kind of thing, speaking about lifestyles and problems. But it was nice, and it gave him the chance to get to know Nova. "And, to be honest, I don't believe Tundruk challenged him. Why would he? And even if he did, Yahto doesn't need to fight him. He would obviously win," he muttered, glancing at Tundruk, who was still sleeping.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:03 pm

"Yahto misses pack life. He misses being an Alpha and having power, so he'll take anything he can as a challenge. It's just how he is. He isn't a bad wolf, he's just not meant to be here." Nova admitted. "Maybe not in heart I'm less than him, but I wouldn't last a day out in the wild." She grumbled, shrugging her shoulders sadly. "I've never even crossed Tribe borders." Granted, they had a large piece of land, but Yahto and the others went beyond it on a regular basis. Nova just went where Aiyanna did. "I've never taken anything bigger than a jackrabbit down." It stung to reveal it, but it was true. She'd seen Yahto and the others work together to take down elk, but she was content to chase rabbits all day. "I look like a wolf but I'm a pet like my father."
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:26 pm

"I'm sure Yahto means well for the Tribe, but if someone hadn't stepping in, Tundruk could be a lot more critically injured than he is now," he stated calmly, but nodded his head. Nikolite wanted to learn more about this female, taking interest in her way of life. While on the inside, he was disappointed in the knowledge they had of feral wolves, he also felt curiosity about everything. Listening to her seemingly sad words, he blinked sympathetically, smiling softly. Heaving a heavy sigh, Nikolite shook his head. "Where I come from, most of our prey is quite large, and with our big sizes, we are normally able to take them down single-pawed or with teamwork," he stated, shrugging his shoulders. "I could teach you, if you want." Nikolite offered, tilting his head to the side.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:50 pm

"Perhaps when we are not tied together." She replied quietly, unsure about his offer. The she-wolf glanced down at the rope inbetween them. While Nikolite wasn't awful to be around, she still wished for her freedom from him. "I've never done much but admire the creatures... But there's been a shortage of them on our land lately. My people have gone farther and farther. I think we'll have to move soon.." Sadness washed over the fae at the thought of leaving her birthplace, but it was better to be sad and well fed throughout the winter than it was to be sad and hungry. "Where does your pack live?" She questioned, lifting her head from her paws to make eye contact with Nikolite. 

(We need some action Very Happy my posts are pathetic)
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:41 pm

(Nah, they're great! Maybe Nova could take turns with Yahto on being tied to Nikolite? XD)

Nikolite chuckled, nodding his head in agreement. "Yes, this thing doesn't allow us to run very far, does it?" He joked light-heartedly, looking down at the rope. He really did enjoy being around Nova, the rope strained his neck and rubbed at his skin, causing irritation. When the female spoke again, Nikolite looked up at her and frowned softly. "It's quite clear out here. Mostly fields and streams. Your tribe will be much luckier in the forest," he told her, shrugging his broad shoulders. Lacing his ears back at Nova's next question, he met her eyes steadily. "They live far North, at least a week worth of travel on foot." Nikolite replied. He didn't move his gaze away, almost admiring her icy blue oculars.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:16 pm

(I'm so sorry about that disappearance! Work got overwhelming and then school started on top of it! If I can manage my homework I should be a lot more active <3 And I wouldn't be against that!)

Nova gently nodded, pondering the brute's advice. "You are most likely right." Her ears swiveled at his next response. "How'd you end up so far South? That's quite the distance." The fae felt sympathy washing over her; she couldn't imagine being so far away from her tribe, not knowing when she would return or if they were alright. "Perhaps the tribe will move in that direction and give you a bit of a head start.." Nova suggested. It was a stretch, but the wolf had no desire to keep the Alpha trapped with her tribe.
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:44 pm

Nikolite's broad shoulders gave a half-hearted shrug. "The humans.. I went to go see what they were up to, just to be sure. When I ran to warn my pack, they followed and attacked. I was captured, and dragged away by ropes on their horses for days. They kept me in a pen, and when I finally made a move to escape, I ran as far as I could." He answered, swishing his tail over his hind legs, a little sigh escaping his maw. "And now I'm stuck here with more two-legs," he murmured, closing his eyes. His family... What if they were gone, or even dead by the time he got home? They were all he had. His mother, his entire pack. Nova's last comment made him smile softly. "I suppose.. But my family's still in danger, and I can't help when I'm tied to a white ball of fluff." Nikolite joked, a playful smirk forming.

(Ah, it's quite alright! No big deal at all. c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:51 pm

Bump? ;n;
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin