Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Been A While...

3 posters

Go down

It's Been A While... Empty It's Been A While...

Post by Dark**Light Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:48 pm

Wow. I never thought I'd be doing this. Uhm.

Hi.

I know its been a really long time. Like a REALLY long time. I haven't posted at all. Thank god you guys didn't delete my account. I've been through a lot recently. I could tell you all about it but I'd rather not ruin your day. I'll just tell you the need-to-know stuff.

My Grandmother's been really sick for a really long time. Last weekend we thought she wasn't going to make it through the night. My older sister, Marisa (the one who called 911 when I tried to hang myself and practically saved my life), decided she would do me a favor and drive me up to the hospital. We figured it would be some nice bonding time in the car since she's leaving for college soon and I'd probably never see her again. She wasn't kidding. On the drive up there we were in a rush because, well, my grandmother was literally dying with no one by her bedside. We were crossing through and intersection and a car ran the red light and slammed into the driver's side of the car. I got out of it with a chipped elbow and a few bruises along with a nasty gash on my forehead.

My sister, though she fought bravely, was announced Dead On Arrival when she got to the hospital.

I was in the ambulance with her. I was the one who called 911 thinking it was my turn to save her and return the favor.

But I failed.

I was thinking about doing this post to tell you that I'm giving up writing and deleting my account because it has hundreds of memories of her and I collabing to write these posts. But I know that's not what she'd want.

So instead of telling you all that this is the end, I'm telling you that this is only the beginning. I'm not going to give up writing and focus on making myself feel better like I did all those other times. Writing makes me feel better and it's the best way to keep Marisa with me at all times. Now I have the motivation to keep going and to stay strong. That's all my sister ever wanted for me and now she'll never get to see it. But I'm not going to just give up. I'm going to make her proud. I'm going to get better and work harder to make sure that I show the world that its not over. This won't be the last thing you hear from me.

I'm back.

And this time I'm staying.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

It's Been A While... Empty Re: It's Been A While...

Post by themagus Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:57 pm

A really long time...
I'm sorry to hear it Dark, and with it, welcome back. There's too much to say and I don't even know where to begin...
Anyways, the forum hasn't been doing... Much... Well, but I don't think anyone was going to delete your account... I'll be around.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:58 am

Hello Dark, and welcome back. Very sorry to hear about your sister, and I hope you feel better soon.
Like Magus said, the forum has been almost ghostly dead. I'm here too, and I'm not deleting your account. cx
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:58 pm

Hey guys. Its really nice to know that you guys are here for me. Or rather, that you are still here for me despite the fact that I haven't been on here in forever.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum