Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules)

Post by Death Rules Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:17 pm

I walked out of the shadow's and towards her before picking her up like a sack of potatoes and put her over my shoulder before taking the stairs two at a time to get to her apartment. I set her down on her feet once we were inside. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked her as I looked at her beautiful face with amusement. "I thought it was the wolf that chased after red riding hood and not the red riding hood chasing the wolf." I said as I took off my jacket and put it on a coat rack and took off my dirty boots so as not to get her place dirty. I stiffened up when I bent too low. "You shouldn't be outside in something so little with those gorgeous nipples showing, they might attract the wrong kind of people." I said running my hands up and down her arms in attempt to warm her up before just gently pulling her towards me and wrapping my arms around her so she'd warm up faster with my heightened body temperature.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules)

Post by redhead14 Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:12 pm

Aleta laughed at herself, what was she twelve? She did not know where the idea to just speak and talk to him came from nor the knowledge that a werewolf would be able to hear her without being closer to her. Icy blue eyes locked on a dark figure emerging out of an alleyway. "Well it's about-" she was not able to finish her nagging statement before Samuel through her over his broad shoulders carrying her upstairs back to the apartment. Once her feet touched the wood floor of her apartment she was amazed her idea had actually worked. Aleta was brought back to reality as she heard Samuel's words. "Right well this is the 21st century, modern day, so I'm pretty sure if red wanted to go after a wolf she would." She remarked as she watched him shed his jacket and boots. "You're still hurt aren't you" Aleta stated with a click of her tongue against her teeth as she saw him stiffen as he bent over. She rolled her eyes before he could give her an excuse as she turned in the direction of her bathroom to appear again with a first aid kit in hand. Aleta on her return to the living room, grabbed Samuel by his tattoo'd arm and made him sit on her couch. "Well I was just outside my home so I'm fine and I can take care of myself just fine" she said as she avoided eye contact while the tips of her ears began to turn red form his comment about her nipples. Aleta started open the first aid kit "hurry up and take your shirt off" she said matter-of-factly as she pulled rubbing alcohol and cotton swabs from the kit.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:21 pm

A shit eating grin lifted my lips as I took off my black T-Shirt which showed off my six pack and broad muscular chest. I leaned back so she'd see the wound on my left hip that dipped down to my inner left thigh. "If you want to get the wound I'll have to take off my pants." I said as I saw her ears turn red and I scented her embarrassment. I was getting amused by her emotions, "No need to be embarrassed by me saying how gorgeous your nipples are." I said enjoying this. I really thought they were gorgeous when they were hard with arousal. I unbuckled my belt and undid the snap while I unzipped the crotch part. I opened my pants and pulled down my pants and boxers. My erection sprang free from the confines of my pants and boxers while I spread my thighs apart so she'd see the wound that went from my left hip to just slightly in my inner left thigh.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:04 pm

Aleta was too busy looking in the first aid kit to see Samuel taking his T-shirt off, but she was soon brought harshly back to reality as he stated where the long gash of a wound ended.At this point she could not hide the fact that her ears were crimson red as she looked away while he undid his pants and pulled down his boxers. Why should you be embarrassed, its not like you haven't tattoo'd or pierced peoples nipples and lower regions, get it together Aleta, she taught to herself before taking a breath as she turned her head to look back only to be greeted by something erect.Her expression went from embarrassed to a bit darker as she grabbed his shirt and threw it over top his erection"Really can you not control that" She stated as she not so carefully dabbed the rubbing alcohol soaked cotton swab on to his wound. Aleta had not choice but the be on her knees in between his thighs to get to the angle of the gash.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:11 pm

I smiled, "You used to love took and playing with my erections. Don't be shy." I said as I flinched with the rubbing alcohol went into my wound. I growled low and darkly as I shut my eyes and leaned back. I stood up and walked a few paces from her, "Jesus woman." I said looking at my wound as my wolf howled in pain/anger but calmed him down. I was panting as I gripped the counter and soon the counter groaned from the way I was gripping it so hard. I looked at her over my shoulder, "I remember taking you here, when I had to punish you for being naughty. You enjoyed it." I said as I slowly and stiffly walked back to the couch and sat down so I spread my legs once more, "More gentle please." I said nicely
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Aleta smirked to herself as she watched Samuel get angry with her to the point he had to walk a few steps away from her. She placed her hands in her lap still holding the cotton swab. "Look Samuel was it, the Aleta you knew and the Aleta I am are not the same, at least not right now, so if you could please show some respect otherwise we are going to have some problems" She let him know where she stood on this matter. Yes the old Aleta was bolder with the man she loved, but the new Aleta that had no memory of him was a little bit more timid. She waited for him to come back to her to continue tending to his wound. yet again Aleta found herself kneeling between his legs as she now gently dabbed at the wound with the rubbing alcohol before getting ointment and bandaging to put or it.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:11 pm

I just nodded sadly at what she said. I stood up and pulled my pants and boxers up, "Thanks for patching me up even though it wasn't necessary." I said getting my jacket and putting it on. I was trying to act human as much as possible. I looked out her living room window and saw it was raining, "I should probably go now, it's late." I said as I looked her over and turned away towards the door once more. I missed my old Aleta, not this timid little thing. The old Aleta kept me in my place in a good way this one wasn't confident. I rubbed the back of my neck and opened the door and walked through it.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:20 pm

Alarms went off in Aleta's head as Samuel talked about leaving her. Without thinking her body rushed over to the front door grabbing him by his fore arm "Are you kidding me, your injured, and its raining, you are going to make my hard work go to waste" she said as she looked him in the eye. "You're not leaving as least not till i know your wound is better off and it looks like you could use a shower and something to eat." with these words Aleta turned heading back into her apartment dragging Samuel in behind her. The old Aleta was and came from a super natural hunters family as to why they erased her memory of Samuel. Though she could not remember that part of her life, her body still remembered its strength and all the combat training, hunting skills she had learned ever since she was a little girl.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:30 pm

I pulled my arms out of her grasp, "I will be fine, I haven't died yet. It'll heal in a day or two, I'll hunt when I get hungry." I said which was usually not very often which was dangerous for me. But I've grown tired of living, of doing all the motions of life but not getting anything out of it. My own mate didn't know who I was, so what was it worth to live? I contemplated this as I backed away from her and turned again to leave. I knew it was bad to lie to people that have helped you out but it was the only way for her to let me leave her apartment. I just wanted to die in peace and grace.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:48 pm

A spark lit inside Aleta as Samuel pulled away from her only making her temper start to bubble. "You are a bad liar. Like i told you before you are not leaving" She stated going again after his arm. "You are going to stay here till your wound heals, take a shower, have a nice meal, and get some rest got" she said with a look in her eyes no one would dare to defy. It was a look the old Aleta used not on Samuel when she put him in his place.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:58 pm

I stopped moving as my wolf took up in my mind and wagged it's tail with hearing our old mate using mannerisms she used to do. "You do not get to tell me what I can and can't do unless you want to deal with my wolf." I said facing her completely with my eyes glowing brightly and my claws sprang from my hands. A growl rumbled from my chest as I ground my teeth together, trying my best to restrain my wolf from coming out or doing what me and my old mate used to do when she made me this angry. I was in her space, there wasn't even an inch between us as I looked down into her face, "If you want to tangle with my wolf your doing a damn good job of it." I said.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Icy blue eyes rolled sharply at the males coming words. Though this Aleta did not know Samuel for more than a day, there was an ora about them that she knew he would give in if she pushed him far enough. "And I don't think you are in a position to be ungrateful" she shot back as she grabbed him by his shirt bringing Samuels face closer to hers before taking a firm hold on his chin. The training she had received years ago to be a werewolf hunter had help give her a lot of strength, enough to hold his chin where she wanted it. A smirk she used to give him all the time came across her lips "Apparently it would not be the first time i tangled with your wolf now would it"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:21 pm

I looked at her when she grabbed my chin and I growled a little louder. When we fought like this it for some reason always aroused me, "Don't start something you can't finish." I said as my erection came back full force as it pressed into her upper stomach. I bared my human teeth at her as I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me so my erection pressed more into her, "The last time you did this you ended up on you back with your legs spread wide for me as I pounded that sweet tight little pussy." I said roughly as my voice deepened as I lost a little bit more of my hard earned control.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:49 pm

She felt Samuel's erection press into her stomach as their argument became more heated. Aleta did not become embarrassed this time around, instead the thought of having sex with a werewolf become intriguing to her, but she was not the submissive type, she was a dominant. Her nails dug into his chin as she took her free hand and smacked his hand firmly from her ass. "Did I say you could touch me" She stated. "The last time I did this, I was most likely not a dominate person, but as luck would have it for you, When it comes to anything involving sensual deeds or arousal I am very dominate" Aleta challenged as her voice seemed to change as well as her icy eyes grew darker. With the combat skills her body knew and the new skills she had acquired it would be quiet interesting to see what would happen.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:54 pm

I snarled as I took my chin out of her grasp and it healed from her nails dug into me. I picked her up and over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I found her room and tossed her on the bed, I reached down and shredded her shirt so I could see the exposed nipples as they became hard from the temperature. I looked at her pants and tore out the crotch of her pants and growled with satisfaction. "You may think your more dominate but you're not. I'm the dominate wolf." I said getting on top of her on my hands and knee's looking down at her as I released my cock from the confines of my pants and boxers. Pre-cum dripping from the head of my cock
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Though she was taken aback by Samuel's quick actions of throwing her over his shoulder, and shredding her clothes, Aleta still had him were she wanted him. "Like I said before.." a snarl coming from her as in a matter of seconds she had over taken Samuel, Her body over top of his with icy cold eyes glaring daggers down at him "Things have changed". Aleta slammed her ass down on his stomach inches above his cock before locking her legs under his upper thighs in a hold which would be hard to break for any, werewolf or not, as her hand went down to his wound roughly yet with slight gentleness pressing her thumb over it "this could either go very well for both of us or very bad for both of us"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:16 pm

I closed my eyes and flared my nostrils as I tried very hard to control both my desire and my wolf. My cock started to go down to flaccid as I grabbed her wrist and forced her hand away from my wound as my pupils dilated with such a sharp painful reaction to her thumb pressing on it, as she had no idea just how painful my wound really was. I was careful not to hurt her as her thigh was pressing sharply into my wound. I wrapped my fingers around her thigh and tried in vain to get her off of me and it just wasn't working so I shifted into a wolf and I got out from under her as I lifted my left leg up as pain surged to my brain. My brain going into survival mode and I couldn't go any where since I couldn't open doors and I'd hurt myself more if I jumped out the window. I took in the scents around me and I smelt fresh air coming from another bedroom so I ran as fast as I could on three legs
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Aleta felt like she was watching the scene unfold in front of her from outside her body. She did not mean to hurt Samuel, just merely show him that she would not be so easy to control. Yet that was not how it played out. She watched as he turned and started to look for an exit, her own brain sending stress signals before she was able to get a grip on herself. Aleta to a heavy sigh as she climbed off her bed and walked towards the door of her bedroom before stopping "Samuel, Im sorry....lets make a truths?" She said softly as she watched him "Please shifted back and I promise I won't be so rough." she pleaded as her mind told her not to let him leave.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:06 pm

(You still posting in Love Me?)

I stopped and looked at her and walked over to her and pressed my forehead against her stomach and shut my eyes as I rubbed my head up and down her stomach gently. I licked her bare stomach as I took in her scent from between her legs, she was close to coming into heat. I shifted back to human form, "Your coming into heat, I shouldn't be here. I won't be able to control myself when the need to breed comes once your fully into your heat." I said looking into her eyes with my human eyes which were a soft blue color. I put my face to the side of her neck and took in her comforting scent.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:14 pm

(I'm not sure at the moment...I kinda lost motivation for Love Me....It felt like we weren't connecting)

Aleta watched as Samuel shifted back into his human form. Her stress started to melt away as she listened to his voice while he talked to her. "Well what would we use todo when this would happen?" Aleta questioned as she side glanced at the male with his head on her shoulder. "It's not like you haven't been able to control it in the past right?"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:06 pm

(Do you want to have a topic with it based in the past?)

I looked at her, "I usually do but it's hard." I said looking at her and turned her around so she'd go towards her bedroom while I turned around and laid down on the couch with a thin blanket loosely laying over me as I looked out the window with an arm draped above me. I watched the stars as I eventually fell asleep which usually never happened. It was very peaceful but I woke up in the middle of the night and climbed into bed with her, I draped an arm on her waist and fell back asleep.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:03 pm

Before Aleta could put in her two sense about him controlling his urges, Samuel had her turned around and heading for her bedroom. She looked over she shoulder as she watched the male head for the couch to sleep. Aleta put on a oversized t shirt over her bare skinned body before climbing into the bed for the night, only to wake up a couple hours later as she felt a body climb into bed next to her. She sat up slightly but not enough to wake Samuel. She looked over at the sleeping male, moving a stray hair from his face before laying back down drifting to sleep next to him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:43 pm

Some time during the night I pulled her closer to my chest, I was having a nightmare of when she left my life. I buried my face in her neck. I woke up with the sun in my eyes, "Wake up." I said softly into her ear. I got out of bed and walked out of her room to make breakfast. I found eggs and bacon, I started to make that while taking orange juice out of the fridge to give her in the morning. I looked at her from the doorway. "You getting up?" I asked amused.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Aleta was not the heaviest of sleepers, which was why her drowsy eyes opened half way as she felt Samuel pulling her closer to him in the wee hours of the night. A soothing hand gently rubbed the arm gripping her to comfort him as she fell back to sleep. As morning came, Aleta not being a morning person did not budge as the male left her bed to make breakfast. She simply pulled the blankets up over her head more as she went into the fetal position when the words wake up came to her ear. A groggy no came from her limp body as Samuel asked if she was getting up.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:53 pm

"If you don't get your ass up soon, and I mean now I will take the blankets off and put you over my shoulder and spank you." I said meaning with a mischievous grin tugging at my lips. I sat down beside her and kissed her temple, I shut my eyes and savored this as I pulled away and ran my fingers through her colorful hair gently. I then kissed her nose before getting up and but before I could leave the room I ran my finger tips up and down her exposed arm. "But do get up or your food will get cold." I said smiling softly as I turned and walked out of the room and to the kitchen/living room to sit down on the couch as I watched the news.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next