Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the growing herd of anakins and heavenly gates

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the growing herd of anakins and heavenly gates Empty the growing herd of anakins and heavenly gates

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:03 pm

while we were waiting on them to get here with the rest of the herd
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

the growing herd of anakins and heavenly gates Empty Re: the growing herd of anakins and heavenly gates

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:35 pm

~*~ Anakin~*~
I lead my mare in our son following close to her hind quarters i turn and let them pass and i follow watching the colt proudly.

~*~ Jinx ~*~
I hear anakin and gates return and i rouse the small herd
"Ryder, may we please go and meet anakins son or daughter?" I said being cut off from the rest of the herd for but a week had me feeling isolated.

Back to top Go down

the growing herd of anakins and heavenly gates Empty Re: the growing herd of anakins and heavenly gates

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:38 pm

i reply fine ill stay with the foals

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:39 pm

as me and my son anakin jr. was in front of his father anakin we could see the herd coming to us
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:40 pm

~*~ Jinx ~*~
"No they will come it will do them good meeting another foal. plus they will need feeding soon. Please just come with us" i said slidling up next to him and nuzzling him softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:42 pm

i say okay and follow her

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:45 pm

all three of us stopped to await the herd
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:46 pm

~*~ JINX~*~
i siled happily and canter through the woods, the foals keeping pace strongly we slow to a trot as we reach the meadow and i rush forward and congratulate them on such a beautiful son
"isnt he cute and just like his daddy" i smile lowering my dial to him,
Rogan steps forward along with a shyer morgana and they touch noses beofre troting about

~*~ NALA~*~
I smile at the foal and follow the trio when they begin the games

~*~ Anakin~*~
I see jinx coming and smile happily but it dims a little when ryder comes in behind them but then it returns when they start fussing over my son i watch as rogan and morgana trot him into the grass to play following like a big sister nala goes to play too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:48 pm

I go and actually congratulate him,expecting jinx to be very proud of me

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:49 pm

i smiled at anakin and said "He is going to be a strong leader like you someday" i nuzzle him gently and talked to jinx
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:53 pm

~*~ Jinx ~*~
i watch proudly as ryder speaks to anakin and nuzzle him gently then i go stand beside gates and we begin talking about the foals.

~*~ Anakin ~*~
I thank ryder for his congratulations and smile at gates nuzzling her back i whisper "I love you" Embarassed Embarassed I love you I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:56 pm

heavenly gates looks back at anakin and says "I love you to" "And i always will"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:57 pm

~*~ Anakin~*~
i smiled broadly at her and nuzzle her again

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:59 pm

as we watched the foals and nala play i went over to my foal and fed him
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:01 pm

i nuzzle jinx and the twins and nala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:03 pm

~*~ JINX ~*~
the twins came rushing over and began to feed gustily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:04 pm

i nuzzle and start to play with nala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:06 pm

~*~ NALA ~*~
i nip dad and race off beginning a game of tag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:07 pm

i chase nala and nip her tail and turn around running

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:12 pm

Nala: i slid to a halt and chase him sliding around a turn i nip his flanks spinning on a dime i race away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:14 pm

i start to chase nala and whiz past jinx and the twins feel like a colt again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:17 pm

~*~Nala~*~ I run as fast as my learg frame will take me quickly out pacing him i rush into the woods coming out behind anakin i whisper "shhh" anakina nodds and smiles ever so slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:17 pm

heavenly gates and jinx try to talk but keeps getting inrupted
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Aria trotted up to them. "Are you having fun?" She asked, watching them all frisking around, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:19 pm

~*~ JINX ~*~
I smile at aria and shake my dial
"Its like a mad house here" I laugh watching nala hiding behind anakins frame and looking under his large belly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next