Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of the Clans (For Twilight in a week, unbreakable and Jrprincesspea)

Go down

The Story of the Clans (For Twilight in a week, unbreakable and Jrprincesspea) Empty The Story of the Clans (For Twilight in a week, unbreakable and Jrprincesspea)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Long ago, there were five Clans. Thunder, Wind, Shadow, River and Stone. (I own all of these clan names, like my clans of horses are called these) They had leaders, they where one, they were whole. Shadowstar, the ShadowClan leader, was a very dark and powerful leader. She wanted more land than her share. Upon full moon, at the gathering, a great distress from her was sent through the wave of horses. The tables turned and no one was alliances anymore. StarClan was not happy. They had broken the sacred truce for the meetings at Fourtrees... and StarClan would have to punish these horses greatly with an evil force that only the Dark Forest knew........

CODES:
Dark Forest - opposite of Heaven
StarCan - Heaven
Fourtrees - The sacred gathering area where all Clans meet. NO fighting here!
ALL leaders end with the name "star"

Rise from the Forest, Blood of my blood, Rise. Lay your hooves in StarClan and fight to live.......

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum