Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack comesto challenge owner with his mare Moonbeam

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jack comesto challenge owner with his mare Moonbeam Empty Jack comesto challenge owner with his mare Moonbeam

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:17 pm

I trot in and rear up.If ther's leader here I will challenge him.but if not,I JACK CLAIM THIS LAND!

Back to top Go down

Jack comesto challenge owner with his mare Moonbeam Empty Re: Jack comesto challenge owner with his mare Moonbeam

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:28 pm

"Hello Jack, it's me" I say trotting in.

Back to top Go down

Jack comesto challenge owner with his mare Moonbeam Empty Re: Jack comesto challenge owner with his mare Moonbeam

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:31 pm

I know.When will you foal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:45 pm

"Pretty soon, i would guess," I say as I feel another kick in my stomach. "I'll leave for the foaling grounds soon after this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:44 am

[we dont have to lol.thats for people without land.]

good
Jack comesto challenge owner with his mare Moonbeam 91e2b8127206524e66ca510557edfea9
me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:42 pm

( Oh, ok. Sorry, I haven't been on for a few days,trip)

Suddenly I'm in pain that feels like fire. I fall to my knees and manage to gasp out, "It... its coming!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:10 pm

push!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:52 pm

I push hard and they come out, two beautiful foals, both alive "A colt and filly" I breathe "It's a miracle"
This is the filly, Starlight (if that's a good name for her)
Jack comesto challenge owner with his mare Moonbeam Ursala%2017-06-07%20001resized%20for%20web

And this is the colt, Jack Jr. (If you like the name)
Jack comesto challenge owner with his mare Moonbeam Dash00011a

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:08 pm

heavenly gates walks in looking at the ground she go up to the stallion and mare and say "I guess i am not the lead mare no more" i turn and start to walk away
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm

"Wait, you're still the lead mare of your herd, we're just starting a new one here." I call weakly to the mare, pulling my foals in close to suckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:00 pm

thats right.You're fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Starlight:*stands and wobbles over to you* "Dada?"
Jack Jr.: *follows his sister and crans his neck to nuzzle your shoulder*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:00 pm

I laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 am

hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:47 pm

I stand and go over to the new horse "Who are you?" I ask politely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:40 pm

um....where did you come from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:08 pm

"Maybe it wants to join the herd?" I muse "Do you?" I ask the other horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:02 am

Starlight: I walk to dad and nuzzle his side
Jack jr.: I cautiously sniff the strange horse "Hoo yoo?"
"careful," I say, pulling him away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:51 pm

I fall asleep exuasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 pm

"I am heavenly gates the lead mare of this small herd"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:21 pm

[I know.I browse ALOT of posts]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:19 pm

"This herd, or your herd?" I ask slightly confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:18 am

"Well if you want you may join but i am going to leave this land in search of a new mate but i ment my herd that i think has laft"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:33 pm

"No, I'll stay with my mate, Jack. But you could stay here if you wanted to."
(Anakin doesn't own this land anymore? Neutral )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:58 pm

[I heard Tyson wanted to ditch this place..........]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next