Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat)

Go down

Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat) Empty Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:00 pm

I walk into the garden, shaking my snow white mane, waiting for a mate.
Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat) 15192-Whitehorse-Whitehorse

Back to top Go down

Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat) Empty Re: Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat)

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:07 pm

*I rear in the distance, I'm new here and am getting used to the area, i'm weaker than usual, but stronger at night, and always up for a fight for a mare, then, he spots you* "Hello, where is your mate?" he says in a huskey voice (In his land they would inherit their females and he thought you already where inherited)
Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat) Wild-horse-silhouette-in-a-blue-moonlight
here's a better pic:
Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat) 1127457BlackPeruvianPasoStallionRearingSanteFeNMUSAPosters
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat) Empty Re: Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:05 pm

(She has a mate, I just don't know how to delete topics, what does he mean by inherited, does he want to challenge her mate?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm

(Inherit meens when your born you own that object because your mother ar father owned it. and he might challenge her mate if he meets him.)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:37 pm

(Oh, ok. Thought so but wasn't sure)
"w... who are you" I say, not scared, but puzzled

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:42 pm

"MoonDancer, But You May Call Me Moon"I say in a deep voice.my mares and foals quickly foolow up behind me
Mares name: Right:Kissed Left:Snow Middle:Cream Foals name:right:Swirl:Filly Left:Buttercup:Filly Middle:Dusk:Colt)
Stally
Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat) Wild-horse-silhouette-in-a-blue-moonlight
mares
Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat) Night-mares-horses
Foals
Wintersky comes for a Stallion (in heat) Horse_fillies_colts_foals
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:57 am

"If you want me, i'm sorry but I already have a mate" I say "I got tired of waiting in one spot, if you had come sooner, I might still be single" I turn to walk away

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down