Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two wandering foals (we need parents!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two wandering foals (we need parents!) Empty Two wandering foals (we need parents!)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Hermes comes in and looks around "Are you there Summer?"

Back to top Go down

Two wandering foals (we need parents!) Empty Re: Two wandering foals (we need parents!)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:11 pm

*i gallop in* "i'm right here"

Back to top Go down

Two wandering foals (we need parents!) Empty Re: Two wandering foals (we need parents!)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:15 pm

"Ok" I say "I hope we have better luck here" I say "At least we know there are mares that can care for us, if they want to that is" I say starting to get depressed at the thought that no one would want us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:28 pm

*i see he is upset and nuzzle him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:13 pm

a mare comes in named angel says hi there if you like i can take care of you 2? i said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 pm

*i back up* "um...hello"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:58 pm

I look at the mare "Not to be rude, but do you happen to have any milk?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:01 pm

of crouse...so..do you guys want to?anways what the hay.go ahead have some milk.i said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:03 pm

if yes my mate is legacy.hes with the herd.i said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 pm

"um...ok sure"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:52 pm

"What herd?" I say taking a tentative step towards Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:54 pm

*i stay next to him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:45 pm

well you see...me and legacy got a herd of stallions.i said.and youll see..if its a yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:17 pm

I whisper to Summer "What do you think, should we trust her and let her take care of us, or run now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:46 pm

*i whisper back* "she looks ok i guess"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:01 am

oh its ok were all nice why we have 20 foals from me for you guys to play with.i said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:53 pm

"I whisper, well should we?" I ask Summer "I'm worried, will you protect me if it goes wrong?" I ask saying it really low so Angel can't hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:41 pm

"yes" *i whisper*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 am

angel:so?is it a yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:21 am

*i look at her* "we will go with you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:13 pm

"Y... yes" I say nervously, then, overcome with weakness from lack of milk, I fall over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:29 pm

ok we sould go to the herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:54 am

I try to stand, and shakkily get to my feet leaning heavily on Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:52 pm

are you ok?i said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:20 pm

I moan, too weak to reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum