Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!! Empty ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:57 pm

*I come once again and rear neighing fiercely. I need tough hardy mares, I'm trying to make a big herd. I come back down and stand with the wind whipping around me and wait for the mares*

Back to top Go down

ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!! Empty Re: ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:09 pm

*i prance in with my head held high and my grey coat shimmering in the sun* "hello,i'm Shimmer"

Back to top Go down

ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!! Empty Re: ALL MARES PLEASE COME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERD!!!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 pm

*I nod* "Hello Shimmer, I am Aeri. Just to let you know I already have a lead mare, but I treat all my mares equally. And I need mares that can handle that, do you think you can?" *I stand tall and listen to her reply*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:45 pm

*i nod* "yes,i do"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:27 pm

A black arabian trots over to him "Hello I'm Venus' Tear are you looking for a mare?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:29 pm

*i turn to the new mare* "hello"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:31 pm

"Hello how are you today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:42 pm

"good,how are you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:43 pm

"Great."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:48 pm

*i start grazing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:49 pm

I graze too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm

*grazing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:55 pm

I lay down and roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 pm

*i walk over to a tree and lay down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:44 am

*I smile warmly at the two* "Yes, I am looking for a couple of mares that will join my herd"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:47 pm

"Absolutely."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 pm

*i fall asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 am

*I nod* "So you both will join my herd?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:18 pm

*i wake up* "yes" *i get up*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:21 pm

*I nod* "ok, you can go to my herd now, or you can come with me when I return to it"
(go to the twilight thing under herds, and there should be something that says aeri and his herd)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:23 pm

"i'll stay here if you want me too"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:26 pm

"If you want to, you may stay" *I go over to her and nuzzle her shoulder*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:41 pm

*i nuzzle him* "i'll stay with you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:47 pm

*I smile and rear neighing again* "ANY MARES IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M ASKING" *I come back down and look to the other mare and smile*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:53 pm

*i smile back*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum