Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renee comes to find a mate or herd to join

Go down

Renee comes to find a mate or herd to join Empty Renee comes to find a mate or herd to join

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 2:38 pm

*walks in slowly* "Well here goes it." *I whinny loudly for any nearby stallions. I keep my head up and eyes alert*

Back to top Go down

Renee comes to find a mate or herd to join Empty Re: Renee comes to find a mate or herd to join

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:25 pm

I pirk up my ears hearing her then trot over to her by listening to her sweet voice I stop in front of her "Hi I'm Sham I say bowing."
Renee comes to find a mate or herd to join Magnumref2

Back to top Go down

Renee comes to find a mate or herd to join Empty Re: Renee comes to find a mate or herd to join

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:38 am

"Hello Sham, I'm Renee. You can call me Ren thoug" *I nod to him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:22 pm

"So are you with anyone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:13 pm

*shakes head* "No, jus me." *smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:44 pm

"I thought that a pretty mare like you would at least have a stallion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:22 pm

*blushes* "Well I'm not alone with you here" *I tease*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:00 pm

I smile "But there could be other stallions around here waiting to attack" I say laughing lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:30 pm

*I think thoughtfully* "Very true"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:53 pm

I laugh softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:03 pm

*I smile and graze*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down