Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alone, A vampire story

Go down

Alone, A vampire story Empty Alone, A vampire story

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Ok this is a story i am writing with the help of some people on another site, its a Vampire/Human story, a LOT like the Twilight books but other was unique ENJOY! and please let me know what you think so i know if i should post more

Alone

Alone, lonely, that pretty much describes a vampire’s life. Unless they are part of a coven, or at least roam with another of their kind. It can be a bit the same for humans, not all have family or friends to be around.

Sara drove into the school parking lot and parked her car, her brother Caleb chattering at her from the passenger side. She grabbed her books then climbed out.
“Caleb, could you just be quiet for once?” she said irritably.
Caleb grabbed his books and followed Sara up to a picnic table. “Why should I be?” he asked “I’m just telling you the truth.”
“Vampires aren’t real” Sara said opening on of here books.
“Yes they are, there’s a couple of them right over there” Caleb said monition over at Alex and Georgiana.
“Caleb, you shouldn’t talk about other people like that, so go away” Sara said, fed up with Caleb
“Fine.” Caleb said walking over to a couple of his friends.
Alex and Georgiana leaned against Georgiana’s car talking, when Bella pulled up on her motorbike.
“Hey Bella” Georgiana called to Bella as she walked toward them.
“Hey G, Alex,” Bella replied as she reached them “how’s it going?” Her normally pale baby blue eyes a darker blue.
Jazz pulled up at the school and climbed out of his car, and looked over at the other vampires.
G cocked her head at Bella and whispered softly as her words came out so delicate and smooth ringing like an angel. "Did you go hunting yesterday?" She asked as her eyes started turning a slight ember when she smelled the humans.
"No this morning" Bella said just as softly as she waved at Jazz
Sara stood up to leave the picnic but tripped and fell, cutting her hand on a sharp rock. “fabulous,” she said quietly then she quickly got up and hurried over to her car and grabbed a rag to put on the cut while she found her first aid kit.
G nodded her head and her eyes widened as she smelt the blood of a human. Her eyes turned fully ember and she hissed silently as her fangs cut her lip.
Bella put her hand on G’s shoulder and said softly “Easy.” She could smell the blood but it didn’t effect her. Then she quickly sent a though to Jazz easy Jazz. Just look away and think of something else.
Jazz smelled the blood just as he got Bella’s thought. He growled slightly and his eyes darted to where Sara was. He leaned against a car with his hand over his nose trying to think of something else. He was new to the whole no human rule he took up, so it was super hard for him.
Alex tensed as the wind blew Caleb's and Sara's scent their way, he turned his back to them and put his hand over his nose and mouth. He had just hunted yesterday but the scent of human blood was always more tempting, no matter how long he had lived without it. He closed his eyes to focus on trying to forget the scent.
Sara glanced around and saw the group looking at her great they must think I’m a big klutz, she thought to her self then quickly put a bandage over her cut, then grabbed her books as Caleb walked over.
“What’s with the stares, sis?” he asked, leaning against Sara’s car.
“I tripped and cut my hand” Sara replied.
“I told you they where vampires” Caleb said, glancing over at the group. “They smelt you blood and are trying not to eat you.”
“Knock it off Caleb” Sara said “vampires aren’t real.”
"Sara, they've got pale skin" He started
"So do we" She interrupted
"They're eyes"
"Change colors, so do yours"
"They only started looking at you when you started to bleed"
"I fell like the klutz I am" Sara said then turned and walked toward the school.
Bella watched all that was going on, she had lived with people for over 200 years so the smells didn't bother her any more. Alex shook his head lightly, clearing his mind of the scent. He sighed then looked over at Bella and smiled slightly.
G's eyes began to engulf into their bright catlike green again as she turned her back towards the scent of the blood. She grumbled angrily "Why do they have to be so clumsy?"
Bella smiled back to Alex then said "They can't help it, don't worry, you'll get use to it sooner or later."
"Sooner than later would be nice," G hissed lowly as the humans began to disperse from their vehicles into the high school.
Bella smiled and said "Well it took me about 100 years. Let’s get to class before we're late"
G sighed and turned following Bella as she moved swiftly like a ballerina. Her boots glided across the floor as she made her way towards class. Bella walked quickly into the school and to her class.
Alex glanced over at Caleb and Sara again then followed Bella and G into the school. He walked to his class and dropped his bag by his seat then sat down.

G slipped into her seat for English class as the boys turned their heads staring at her. G scoffed looking at Bella "You would think they would be used to looking at us already." She whispered.
Bella smiled, "You'd think, but then their guys" she said glancing around.
G laughed angelically and smiled "Same as any century."
Bella smiled then opened her book to the right page and sat back in her chair, glancing over at the others once in a while. Alex turned his gaze out the window, he’d been through school many times before, and it was nothing new to him so he didn't really need to pay attention.
G listened to the teacher for a good five minutes then got lost in her book she was reading about Anne Frank. The world’s sadness seemed to always make her sentimental feelings bloom like a flower and make her hiss like a cicada afterwards. She read the words of the book, sinking them in quickly loving every word. She had read many books in her lifetime with each one holding a different her in between its pages.
Bella listened to the teacher for a couple minutes then tuned her out and started sending random thought to other teens in the room, enjoying watching their faces as thoughts like I wonder how much a whale weighs. She struggled not to laugh out loud as she sent a thought to a girl who was falling a sleep, making her jump to her feet, and then sink back into her chair, her face red.
Alex turned his gaze back to the teacher for a moment, acting as though he was listening. He wasn't listening to a word she was say, rather listening to her thoughts. He pulled his attention from the teacher and listened to other thoughts throughout the room.
A boy with chocolate brown hair was handing out papers to the class. G was very into her book not paying attention to anything and when he came to her grinning as he handed her the paper she grabbed it, but touched his hand shocking him with an electric current by accident.
Bella took her paper, careful not to touch the guy, then she looked over the paper and smiled, this would be super easy. She started working on the paper, only having to dig the answers out for a couple of things she hadn't thought about in a while
Jazz took the paper not even looking at the boy. He quickly filled out the sheet, getting it done quickly. After he finished he wrote his name at the top and put it face down on his desk.
Alex sighed then looked down at a paper that had been passed out. He looked it over for a moment then picked up his pen and started filling out the sheet, he turned it in when he had finished then went back to his seat. He sat back down then stared out the window again.
G hissed slightly and filled out the paper. She sat back in her seat completely bored with the life of high school as usual. Her dangerous and troublesome self always wanted something to fly out of the sky and breathe new fresh air.
After every one was finished writing the same boy collected all the papers and handed them to the teacher before sitting down. The teacher smiled at the class and said, “You can all study for a minute while a mark these,” then started making the papers.

Sara slipped into the class in late and sat down at her desk. Her cut was still bleeding and she needed to change band aids again, but she had run out of time.
"Nice of you to join us Ms Marshall" The teacher said glancing up at Sara from the papers.
Bella smelt the blood and glanced at G to make sure she was alright. G breathed out quickly, the smell hitting her hard, and almost hissing out loud then put her head down trying to make the smell of blood go away.
Jazz gripped his desk. He wished he hadn't sworn to never take a human life again. He’s face was paler than usual and looked a little strained and scared. He sat back in his chair and tried not to breath.
Alex caught sent of the blood and cursed under his breath as he put his hand over his nose and mouth again like earlier, his eyes changing from the warm honey color they were to nearly black. Alex saw Sara sink into her chair from the corner of his eye; he was sitting in the back, by the window as usual. He shifted his dark gaze over to her, and uncovered his nose and mouth, not wanting to draw too much attention to himself.
G was breathless and stopped breathing trying not to smell the scent of blood. Her green eyes were a dark ember, bloodthirsty and her fangs were gleaming cutting against her bottom lip. She almost growled hungrily hopping the period would end quickly.
Sara did not like attention at all but she wondered if she stunk or something, she smelt a chunk of here hair, it smelt like strawberry. She looked over at Alex then up at Bella, who was watching her out of the corner of her eye.
Scarlett and Brent pulled up to the school late, and went in and got their slips from the office. Scarlett's gait was lithe and feral, but still graceful. Brent's gait was a bit jerky and he walked with a cat-like stalk. Scarlett's eyes danced and sparkled under the florescent lights. She slipped into class, Brent behind her. She and Brent gave their slips to the teacher, then they went and sat at the back of the class. She had held her breath until now, but when she started breathing again, the scent of blood pounding around her. She smiled and looked for the source of the scent.
Bella sent thoughts to all of them easy
Alex stared at Sara. He was barely breathing to avoid the scent of her blood. He tried to read her mind, but he wasn't able to. He looked away, frustrated; his eyes where only a couple shades from black.
I would be going easy, but my powers don't work on myself so it's kind of hard. Jazz thought back to Bella, his eyes closed and he was holding the desk hard, his desk starting to groan with the pressure he was putting on it
Bella kept one eye on G and sent Jazz a thought, Calm down, your going to make people wonder
I can't calm down. You know I'm new to the whole no human thing. I've only been at it for 50 years. He thought back, loosening his grip on the desk slightly.
The bell rang and Sara got up quickly. She left the room and went to her locker.
Caleb walked up
Sara asked him "Hey bro, do I stink or something?"
He laughed "No more then you usual strawberry scent....why?"
"No reason" she said quickly
G got up swiftly and strutted towards Jazz lifting him up and pushing him out of the room. Her eyes had turned a glowing ember full of hunger and thirst for human blood. Jazz ran to his locker and stuck his head in it. He took in the scent of his stuff then pulled his head out. His eyes where a shade of crimson black, but they went back to their honey like topaz.
Alex jumped up as the bell rang, he swiftly grabbed his bag then left the room. He walked to his locker then quickly put the combination in and stuffed his bag in. Alex closed his eyes for a second then grabbed his books for his next class.
Bella stood up more slowly an slowly gathered her books then walked out of the room, careful not to touch any one. She walked to her locker, her eyes going from the darker blue that they had turned when Sara came into the room, back to the pale baby blue that they normally where.
G opened her locker and took in the mixture of smells quickly as it chilled her sliding her fangs back up and her eyes to the bright catlike green. "Better." She whispered to her self. G grabbed her books putting them into her leather satchel and cat walked down the hallway as she caught up with Bella.
"How opposed to ditching the rest of the day are you?" She questioned Caleb
"Something must have you real upset" He replied
Bella grabbed the books she needed for her next class then headed over there walking by the two. Ya lets go she thought to Caleb, Sara's cut was casing way to much trouble.
"Sure I guess I got no problem with ditching" He said.
"Wait Sara, don't ditch, not on the first day" Caleb said, thinking clearly again.
"Fine" she sighed, she had biology next period
Alex pulled his Biology book from his locker then shut it loudly. He glanced towards Sara, his eyes closer to the warm liquid topaz they normally were, he tried reading her mind but it wouldn't let him through. He hissed lightly in frustration then turned and walked to Biology.
"Are you feeling better?" Bella asked G.
G nodded "As long as there is no more blood." She whispered. "I'll lose control next time, I know I will." She hissed slightly as her eyes looked slightly ember again.
"Their ditching the rest of the day, so don't worry" Bella said softly, so only G could hear.
G sighed "Thank gosh, that girl is so clumsy." She hissed as she saw Sara past them and glared at her with her green orbs.
"Stop that" Bella said quietly but sharply.

Last edited by blackangel on Wed May 27, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Alone, A vampire story Empty Re: Alone, A vampire story

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 12:09 pm

"Wait Sara, don't ditch, not on the first day" Caleb said, thinking clearly again
"Fine" she sighed, she had biology next period
G hissed at Sara when she passed and rolled her eyes "Clumy human....." She said as she glided into class and sat in her seat.
Crap, their not ditching. Let’s go Bella sent the thought to G, not wanting her to snap, as she heard Sara talking to Caleb.
G got up and followed Bella growling angrily as she strutted through the hall.
Bella followed, Where do you want to go? She thought asked.
"Anywhere.....get Jazz." G said swiftly as she walked quickly out of the school.
Jazz looked at Sara Why me? He thought. She was never going to survive the school year.
Bella sent Jazz a thought me and G are ditching. Want to come? "I asked him if he wants to come and let’s go to my house." Bella told G, hurrying out to her motorbike.
G nodded as she threw her satchel into her Jaguar and slid into the driver's seat.
Jazz slipped out of the class and walked over to G and Bella. He was still straining slightly.
"Easy...." G said soothingly to Jazz as she started her car.
“We’re going to my house.” Bella said as she started her motor bike. She waited a second for Jazz and G then roared out of the parking lot.
G looked at Jazz with her cat eyes and roared her Jaguar to life. A jaguar just like her she thought as she slid out of the parking screeching it towards Bella's house.
Jazz drove unusually fast to his house then ran to Bella's house.
Alex walked into the room and set his book on the table as he sat down. He opened his book to the page the teacher was thinking of then sat back, he looked up as Sara came into the room, and he swept his gaze across the room then cussed in his head, seeing that the only available seat was next to him.
Sara bit her lip she wanted to scream when she realized the only open seat was at the table with Alex.
The teacher looked over at Sara "Take your seat Ms. Marshall."
Sara was thinking "great, just great." She went and sat in the seat, at least her cut had stopped bleeding. She put her notebook on the desk and bent over it drawing, her hair over her eye blocking her view of Alex. She sketched, drawing a perfect reflect of this morning, the group of pale skinned people talking, before she'd tripped, she suddenly remembered Alex was beside her and flipped the book shut.
Alex froze as Sara sat down, he kept himself from covering nose instead he settled for just clenching his fists. He glanced over and saw the picture just before she flipped it shut. He continued staring at her, trying to read her mind, but he still couldn’t, he held back a growl of frustration knowing it would only draw attention to him. He looked away from her.
Sara opened her book to the page the teacher instructed
Alex cautiously took a breath, he tensed again, he could still smell her blood even though she was no longer bleeding and it made his throat burn. He closed his eyes a moment then opened them again; they were halfway between their normal warm liquid topaz color and black
"Mr. James, pass out these slides, we'll be testing blood types today" The teacher said
"Great, fall and hurt myself, now I have to make myself bleed again," Sara muttered under her breath.
Alex nodded slightly; he stood up and got the slides then passed them out. He walked back to the teacher and asked to be excused from class for this assignment, claiming to get sick around blood. When the teacher told him he could he walked back to the table and grabbed his book then walked out of the class.
Sara watched him go she went up to the teacher told him about her cut and when he agreed she could go because she'd already been bleeding she grabbed her stuff then went to the table she'd been sitting on that morning and started drawing again
Alex walked to his locker and put his stuff from Biology in it, he slammed the door shut. He saw Sara at a table drawing, he stared at her a moment from where he stood then growled lightly in frustration, she always seemed to turn up where he was and it didn't help him that he couldn't read her mind. He walked to another table and sat down.
Sara had her back to him and didn't see him.
Bella pulled up in front of her huge house and parked her bike. She quickly sent thought to every one in her house telling them to get rid of all blood smells fast.
G pulled up after her used to being at Bella's house already and slid out of her Jaguar. She strutted up the steps easily skipping two at a time and balloted her way into the house.
Jazz walked in after G. Then he realized she lived with humans. You live with humans!? He hissed in his mind.
"Yes. But don't worry they know I’m a vampire and they are very careful." Bella said quietly then turned and walked up the steps
Jazz looked uneasy, but he followed her anyway.
"Don’t worry" Bella said again then she opened the door and took a deep breath just to make sure there was no smell of blood then walked in
Jazz walked into her room trying not to breath.
G leapt onto one of the windowsills in Bella's room, She looked outside as the sun began to shine, her eyes sparkled brightly through its reflection.
Bella flopped down on a large couch in her room and asked "so what do you want to do?"
G turned looking at Bella and her eyes flashed deadly "Hunt."
"Hunting sounds good” Jazz said
"Okay, lets go to the woods behind my house, there is plenty of game in there" Bella said standing up and dispersing into her walk in closet and coming out a couple seconds later dressed in dark blue jeans and a black sweater
Jazz opened Bella's window and launched himself silently out
Bella slipped out of the house after him, her eyes going dark and her fangs coming out. She slipped silently into the trees, her bare feet silent.
G leapt out of the window landing softly on the ground outside and did a ballerina spin before her eyes turned pure ember and her fangs shot out.
. Jazz ran swiftly through the trees letting his instincts take over. Jazz ran faster and headed to where you can find cougars. He got on the trail of a cougar and sprinted down the path.
Bella swiftly move into hunting mode, smelling every thing around her, looking for game
G growled as she danced through the forest picking up the scents of her prey. Her eyes glittered in the dark of the forest. "What do you say we get some grizzly?" She said laughing cynical.
"Sure" Bella said, her voice no longer sweet but low and gravely, "There’s one around here."
G hissed loudly as she caught the scent of the grizzly. She pushed faster against the ground before plowing into it.
Bella followed close, she sent G a thought should we kill it fast or play with it a bit? Her eyes now such a dark blue their where almost black, with the pupil a slit like a cat's.
G laughed taunting the bear by dancing around it, twirling and jumping. "Play," She said as she her eyes glittered.
Bella grinned and moved behind the bear, hissing at it, then jumping swiftly out of the way of its paw that came at her like a freight train.
Jazz jumped on the cougar and drained it. Then he caught the scent of some hikers. He was in a frenzy so he ran in their direction.
Bella sensed Jazz was having trouble and sent him a thought STOP! NOW! Then ran toward where he was.

Alex sighed as his headache finally started fading. He opened his eyes and glanced at Sara again. He didn't have anything else to do so he stared silently at Sara, his eyes still shades darker than they should be. He tried hard to read her mind his head starting to hurt again from trying. He clenched his fists and snarled too softly to be caught by human ears. He closed his eyes and unclenched his fists bringing his hands up to the sides of his head and rubbing his temples with his fingers.
Brent and Scarlett went to their science class and sat beside each other. "Calm Brent. You'll make them figure it out!" Scarlett hissed under her breath. Brent's fingers unclenched and little purple flames appeared on each fingertip. "Brent!" Scarlett hissed angrily. Brent's flames went out and he started grumbling. He was edgy.
Scarlett and Brent went home after the bell rang, racing along in Scarlett's Koeniggsegg. She hopped out when they got to their little 2 story farm house and looked at Brent. "Wanna hunt? We could go up to that city we passed on the way here." She said happily. Brent nodded and grinned, running ahead of her. Scarlett raced along with Brent, her fangs out. When she reached the city, she stalked her human. He wasn't a day past forty, she smiled and trapped him in an alley before killing him. Brent mimicked her and got himself another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 5:38 pm

I didn't read all of it, but from what i read, It was great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:45 pm

really good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:53 am

From what I read, AWESOME!!!!! You write well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:38 pm

POTATOES!!! (that means I agree, tee hee)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:27 pm

i didn't write all of it, the idea and lots of the chunks are taken (with permission of the other writers) from another Forum, if you want to read the original i'll post the link, but this one isn't much different

http://oakhillstars.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fantasy&action=display&thread=213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Oookay... That was odd. Still, awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm

what was odd?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Not you, I just read one of the poster's signatures...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:31 pm

witch one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:57 pm

erm... Asuna?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:06 pm

o, ya her's is weird, i'm Cowgirl on there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:10 pm

I thought so. Mind if I add a little to the story here? It's so good...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 pm

sure if you want

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Logan watched the human hunters from the shadows, his eyes narrowed. From his throat came a growl, but Jen telepathically touched his shoulder, reminding him. "Fine" He grumbled and went back the wayu he came to meet Jen at the Mustang.
Alone, A vampire story Saleen_Molly_Pop_Mustang_09

"Do you know," He asked her as they got in. "How embarrasing it is for me to be seen in this car? Did you buy it just to bug me?"

"Yes and no" She replied in that annoyingly calm way she had. "I like pink, and you're just bummed because you legally aren't old enough to buy and drive your own. But don't worry. The upside of being a natural born vampire is that you grow up a little."

"How much?"

"As much as you want. Personally, I think I'll stop at twenty six or so and have my own family." She said and parked outside of the supermarket. "Wait here" she said and flounced out gracefully into the store.

"Like I'd get out so people would know i was with her." He grumbled, and did some channel flipping, trying to find his fav station.

Last edited by SilverWolf on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:48 pm

how about you come join the forum that this is on then you can join Alone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:58 pm

I'm not sure, I don't know what happened since you wrote your story version, and I don't know if I'll be accepted into it this late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:44 pm

well, you could just read and catch up, and if you join it in a couple days we wouldn't mind, just right now somethings happening betweenBella and JAzz that needs to get sorted out Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Bella's in shock right? That's all I got from reading a few pages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Hey Black angel? Geuss what? I registered. I'll kepp watch until the thing's over then join ing, that ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Cool, Bella is getting mad at jazz right now Smile (i'm Bella and Renesmee)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Ok. Can you tell me when it's the right time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:14 pm

now should be good, Bella and Jazz are back to gether and we need something new to happen Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:38 am

k, I'm on it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down