Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~ Anakin comes to lay his claim ~*~

Go down

~*~ Anakin comes to lay his claim ~*~ Empty ~*~ Anakin comes to lay his claim ~*~

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:10 pm

~*~ Anakin ~*~
I let my beats echo as i canter into the mwdow i look around and see noone i rear and call on the breese
"I be anakin and i calim this land for my own" i land gently and begin to graze

Back to top Go down

~*~ Anakin comes to lay his claim ~*~ Empty Re: ~*~ Anakin comes to lay his claim ~*~

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:43 pm

????????????????????????????????????????????????
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

~*~ Anakin comes to lay his claim ~*~ Empty Re: ~*~ Anakin comes to lay his claim ~*~

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:56 pm

what???? this is a part of rping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:04 pm

oh how can i join the herd
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:42 am

ok your horse has to :
A) Seek permission of the leader
OR
B) become the lead mare (main mate to lead stallion) or a mare of the stallions herd aka see part A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:37 am

~anakin~ I would like to fight you for the spot of lead stallion of your herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:08 pm

ummm there are other terras that have NO HORSES AT ALL. go grab one of them im too busy atm to do the fighting scene as im about to start a 14 hour working day *groan* if you really want to fight please wait for a few days

PLUS

writing this ~anakin~ I would like to fight you for the spot of lead stallion of your herd. means my horse anakina is saying it. i write first person and you havnt introduced your horse or a name or nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:40 pm

Tyson wrote:ummm there are other terras that have NO HORSES AT ALL. go grab one of them im too busy atm to do the fighting scene as im about to start a 14 hour working day *groan* if you really want to fight please wait for a few days

PLUS

writing this ~anakin~ I would like to fight you for the spot of lead stallion of your herd. means my horse anakina is saying it. i write first person and you havnt introduced your horse or a name or nothing.
I would like to claim a fight with you i`m on the dark side said the white stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:50 pm

well this is light horse turf dark horse challenge dark horse turfs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:59 pm

Tyson wrote:well this is light horse turf dark horse challenge dark horse turfs
I`m just kidding i`m not on the dark side i`m on the good side lol! and i don`t want to cliam a fight with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:26 pm

Hey do you know where Storm is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Snow1998 wrote:Hey do you know where Storm is?
im right here what were you going to say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down