Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[need help with a name, plz send me some ideas!!!!!!]

Go down

[need help with a name, plz send me some ideas!!!!!!] Empty [need help with a name, plz send me some ideas!!!!!!]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Name:
Breed:Unknown
Personality:Loves to fight, merciless, extremely strong and fast
Power:Fast, has venom in his eyes, deadly horn(full of toxins), ect.
Aliance:Evil/Dark
-----------------------------------------------------------
Color Bucskin Overo
Mane:Jet Black w/ Lime green streak
(has gold armor and shield]

pic:
[drawing him)

Back to top Go down

[need help with a name, plz send me some ideas!!!!!!] Empty Re: [need help with a name, plz send me some ideas!!!!!!]

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Warrior of the river that is all i got or u can name him a war gods name and thaat is all i can think of

Back to top Go down

[need help with a name, plz send me some ideas!!!!!!] Empty Re: [need help with a name, plz send me some ideas!!!!!!]

Post by aphrodite Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:34 pm

what?!? vanny running out of ideas and things to say imposisble lol jk ummmm how bout moonless night or darkend clouds idk i make names based on picas lol

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:08 pm

uhhhh....Shadow's Darkness?! orrrr....hm...Murderer's Revenge hahahahaha....I need a pic to look at and decide...another just random idea is...Aries' Soldier (Aries is the God of War, which is why I thought of him!)

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:56 pm

athena's protector athena is the greek olympian goddess of war and wisdom....

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 pm

isn't he male though? nevermind haha. if you don't like any of the names perhaps you could use something that has to do with the God Hates of the Underworld?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down