Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free, but alone

Go down

Free, but alone Empty Free, but alone

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:29 pm

They had called her Spitfire, because no one could ride her. They'd drag her to the ring and put the saddle on her, then force the bit into her mouth. She bucked and reared, angrily throwing whoever was on her into the mud. When they came to round her up, she'd bite and kick, rearing and whinnying loudly. When she was finally shoved into her stall, she kicked the walls for hours. Now she wasn't always like this.

After she'd turned 1 1/2 years old, she was sold to a man who thought that breaking a horse meant to actually 'break' their spirit. He'd beat her for disobeadiance of any kind. One dark and stormy night, she kicked out at a groom and he knocked over a lamp. The barn quickly caught fire. All the horses were let out to escape. As soon as her door opened, she was out and gone. She hated her old name, and so called herself Fireice, because her coat was red with an ice blue hue to it.

Fireice was now traveling wearily through unknown terrain. She was lonely and tired. She needed food and shelter. "Too bad I left." she snorted. She could feel her ribs poking out. Her blazing green eyes drooped. She stopped walking and fell to the ground. 'I'm too...tired...' she thought. She could hear others, but had no strength left. Her eyes closed as she passed out.

Back to top Go down

Free, but alone Empty Re: Free, but alone

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:25 pm

Dark Secrets:*i walk in and see the mare*"So you escaped from a fire?"*i smile*
(does she have a pic?..if not could u find her one?)
(Dark Secret's Pick)
http://brookescuzzi.deviantart.com/art/DiviZioun-127978473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:52 pm

I slowly lifted my head. A mare stood over me. I yawned. "Well, that nap sure helped." I smiled back. My stomach growled. "Hehe..." I smiled, embarassed.

(yeah, here it is!)http://rebeccaneedleniche.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Gold'n'Fire on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 pm

(sorta..but not quite..and hes a stud..lol)
Dark Secrets:*i smile*"Haha, so your hungry..."*i laugh*

Back to top Go down

Free, but alone Empty Reply

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:07 pm

(Oops! Ok!)

"Yes, I am hungry actually. And am looking for a herd to live with." I smiled sheepishly. "And I just turned 2 so...I really don't know much about living in one...ya'know, social ranks and stuff. I was always kept away from others..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:20 pm

*i laugh*"Ya, well good luck, i know of one herd you could join, but it is a huge risk if you arent extremely powerful.""His name is Midnight's Fury, it will be very tough to get in his herd, all he cares about is, deat of others and strength....so be careful......"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:52 am

"Yeah, I'll be careful, thanks." I said. "Ummm, could you tell me where his herd is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Dark Secrets:"I don't know, he travels alot, sometimes it can be hard to find him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum