Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naomi Comes...Possibly Looking for a Boyfriend

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naomi Comes...Possibly Looking for a Boyfriend - Page 2 Empty Re: Naomi Comes...Possibly Looking for a Boyfriend

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:12 pm

I look at her quickly and growl
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Naomi Comes...Possibly Looking for a Boyfriend - Page 2 Empty Re: Naomi Comes...Possibly Looking for a Boyfriend

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:24 pm

I smile "Hve you ever wondered about why our Spieceis never get along?"* my voice is smooth and sounds seductive

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:27 pm

[how about shes a wercat, they still have the fued, and this is her pic http://th00.deviantart.net/fs32/300W/f/2008/206/e/e/Blotch_Cat_by_screwbald.jpg ]
I growl "I never understood" I twitch my tail
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:30 pm

I laugh and lay on my back on a branch observing my long black nails with tips of red

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:31 pm

I jump up to the top of the tree and smell the cool night air
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:36 pm

I humm to myself quietly the song Sweet Dreams- Beyonce'

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:40 pm

I jump down and leave to hunt
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:49 pm

I watch her go and jump down i crouch down behind a bush and watch a deer walking not far from me i grin and pounce on it my nails digging into its flesh i slit its throat and it dies i rip off parts of meat and stand and carry them to a pile of sticks and take out my lighter that is hot pink and light the fire putting the meat on a long and strong stick i cook it and lay down on one elbow as it cooks watching the flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:51 pm

I catch an antelope and eat it raw
[lol, two different environments haha]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:04 pm

[haha]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 pm

I like my chops and walk back, leaving the rest for the vultures
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 pm

The meat finishes cooking and i it it like a shishkabob

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 pm

i lay down
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2