Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor)

4 posters

Go down

Which one is your fav?

Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_lcap7%Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_lcap0%Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_lcap0%Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_lcap20%Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_lcap7%Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_lcap20%Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_lcap39%Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) I_vote_rcap 39% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 15

Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) Empty Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor)

Post by Admin Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:31 pm

1. I promise to take care of you till you are old but the first time you hit me with your cane , I'll wash your dentures in toilet water!
2. Saying you'll change for somebosy is like saying who you are isn't good enough
3. Pretty girls turn head, my girls break necks.
4. Im not short! im....oh skrew it im short....
5. You smile, I smile. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, Eh..Why stop now?
6. Officer, I swear to drunk im not God!!
7. I don't need to ''get a life'' Im a gamer, I have lots of lives!
8. I love dumb people, Its fun to watch the trip.
9. I don't hear voices. They're transmissions from the aliens asking if the tacos are ready yet.

More comming soon!

Last edited by iggy! on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) Empty Re: Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor)

Post by • Echo Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:04 pm

lol! Razz
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor) Empty Re: Funny and sweet sayings (warning: cursing and some adult humor)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:37 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:39 pm

haha love number 4
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:42 pm

haha..ya ppl r always calling me short...it pisses me off...lol...so they get it.. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:44 pm

haha yea i get that all the time but now i gust laugh and say yup thats me! : )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:49 pm

ya..wit me ppl r too scared of me, i can scare big pplz...muahahahhahaha Twisted Evil [it amuses me..lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:51 pm

haha nice! yea i gust werid ppl out cuz i can be akwared lo
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:52 pm

lol...how tall r u?im a little under 5ft

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:57 pm

umm im 5,4 i think but im the shortest in my hole fam
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:01 pm

wow..lol...ur family must be tall

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:05 pm

yea...........haha my guy friends all look over me when there talking to me to bug me i hate it when ppl look over mw when there talking to me!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 pm

haha ya...i just jab them in the stomach, it always works..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:08 pm

lol nice!!!!! haha yea ill try that
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:10 pm

haha ya...it usually makes them laugh or if they do it back, that hurts, then i punch their arm..lolz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:13 pm

...and tell them that hurt and to never do it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:19 pm

nice yea im kind violent my friend and i chucked beanbags at eachother for 20min he hit me in the face a couple of time haha it was great! lol
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:22 pm

lol ya...i glare at a guy and they run for the hills, especially if im in a bad mood, sure im short but they know i can take them down...its funny, they called it the glare of death or something..its funny

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:25 pm

nice nice yea they now i'll hold my own in a fight with them they dont mess with the counrty girl...much ; )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:36 pm

ya...i took karate` for 2 yrs...

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:40 pm

cool i grew up with counrty boys : ) soo im not flirty with any boy now adays
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:41 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:13 am

oh. my god. I love them all!!!! lolz
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Adding to the country boys... I lived with hem for three years, and now all the city guys seem immature. They're hard to get to know them....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum