Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calypso wants a fightin buddy

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Calypso wants a fightin buddy Empty Calypso wants a fightin buddy

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:54 pm

CALYPSO:

Calypso wants a fightin buddy Calyps11

i land in the eye of the storm, my enormous form taking up alot of space. i roared and waited for my call to be answered ( i want to fight for fun, not kill eachother Smile )
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Calypso wants a fightin buddy Empty Re: Calypso wants a fightin buddy

Post by Admin Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:12 am

A black dragon flys to him. Her eyes were bright red and her scales were coal black. She swung her tail and was about to hit him with an axe like spikes on the end of her tail.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:21 am

CALYPSO:

( im a girl!) i easily dodge the attack and snap my teeth in her face. i smile and say " so u accept my challenge" i then use the palm of my hand and hit her on the upside of her chin and then poke her side with my claw and squeeze her tail lightly. it is a tecinque that disabled enemies and at the same time gave them an emence amount of pain. i then touched her forehead and she was frozen, she couldnt move her limbs. and even though she wasnt screaming i could see from the expression on her face that she was in pain. i scraped my claws across her face, drawing blood and then i tapped her on her arm and gave her back her movement. i dodged her next attacks and bit her leg and twisted my body so i ripped a chunk from her leg. it was bleeding alot and then my mark started to glow. i silently thanked nyx and thunked the dragon on her head. i then pulled back a bit and said " r u done or do u want to fight more?" i asked seriously. i then said " blessing of nyx heal her wounds" i touched her leg and it healed instanly, then i touched her face where i had scratched her and it healed perfectly, no scars i smiled at her and said " there all better now" i waited for her response
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:19 am

CALYPSO:

while i waited for her response i started to practice my element, water. i gathered the water in the air and turned it into a small amount. i practiced whipping it around and flinging it at objects. i learned that i could transform water into snow and ice and control those, too. i also found out that i could change the color of the water and give it certain abilities, like making the water heal u or fill u up like u had just eaten a lot of food. i was amazed at the power i had. and i sent a silent prayer to nyx nyx, i hope u live ur life well cuz u sure made mine great i then continued to wait for the black dragons response while 'playing' with water
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:30 pm

"Yes I accept" Then she flies so high that you can't see her and dives down to Clypso. She bites the neck of Clypso and drags her from her neck to the ground.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:34 pm

calypso:

i held out my hand towards her chest and said " away from me" and she flew backwards onto the ground. i lightly touched my neck and the wounds healed. i then manipulated water to splash a wave around her, i turned the water into ice and froze her where she was standing. i walked to her calmly and slapped her across the face with my claws. it left a large gash running from her eyes to her mouth, it was bleeding alot. i laughed grimly. i kneed her in her stomach and splashed water across her over and over again, making it hard for her to breathe. i melted the ice and continued my rampage. i slashed at her neck, bit at her face and ripped and tore chunks of flesh and muscle away from her body. i screeched wordlesly at her and elbowed her in the gut. she was losing alot of blood. i knocked her down and stomped on her throat. i then backed up and said " more?" i smiled, showing all of my razor sharp teeth
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:10 am

She blew fire, melting the ice and burning the other dragon, Then she flew high blowing fire all over, causing the whole cloud to be on fire.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:30 pm

CALYPSO:

i touched my burn and it healed. i laughed at the black dragon's feeble attemps at hurting me and my pride. i lift off and perform a couple arial stunts. i then manipulate the water in the clouds to make them move away and it reveals the black dragon. i fly towards her and breathe fire and unmeltable ice crystals at her it burns her and cuts her at the same time. i then inject poison into some water and i splash it into her cuts. i then close her wounds and smile i say " the poison is moving through ur system already, u will be dead within a couple minutes Twisted Evil " i laughed " unless u want me to take it out....? " i swipe her across the face and dig my claws into the already bleeding wound, making it bleed more i say to her " if u surrender i can take away all of ur pain and heal all of ur wounds" i then slashed at her stomach with the spikes at my tail. i then call upon water and spirit, i wrap them around me. they form an inpenatratable shield. i hover there beside the dragon, letting my question hang in the air
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:36 pm

"No way am I giving up!" She Shot metal spikes at her filled with deadly poison. "This fight has now got deadly" Then she uses her poison fill claws and basicly cut off Clypso's tail.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:47 pm

CALYPSO:

i see my tail hanging by tendons and i utter a spell. it instantly heals. i then easily dodge the poisoned spike that she hurled at me. i laughed at her and said " oh, dont worry. im not gonna stop either" i then shot at her and took her down to the ground with a thunderous crash. i then sliced her neck with my claws and i bit down on her airway, i was slowly suffocating her. as my teeth were clamped down on her neck i was tearing at her wings, making it so she couldnt fly. i then took my claws and stabbed her in the eye. i used my tail to hit her over and over again, like a spiked cudgel. she was bleeding everywhere and i could feel her strength being sapped away
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:50 pm

She gambed her poison claws into her heart "Ya know. You wouldn't be the first one I killed" She pulls her heart out.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:03 pm

CALYPSO:

i gasp and start to laugh i say " havent u heard? im immortal! nyx blessed me and i drank water out of her moonwell. i can live without a heart! " i laugh again " i also drank the blood from the legendary bloodwell. i cannot be killed, that is why i only wanted to fight for fun" i then sat on the dragon's face and let out a loud fart i get up and smile at her. i grab my heart out of her hands and say " but i do like to have my vital organs inside of me" i then pop it back into my chest and seal it with a few magic words. i touch my wounds and they heal. i also heal the black dragon's wounds and take the poison out of her body. i help her stand up even though she hisses at me
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:08 pm

She pushed her off "Well thats one thing we have in common, but I wasn't blessed by a stupid shape shifter but the lengendary Golden One"
She closed her eyes and suddently her eyes were on fire! She dug her claws in the ground and a huge Super nova erupted all around her.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:09 pm

CALYPSO:

i say " hey, dont get so cocky u kno. cuz nyx created u!"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:11 pm

"No she didn't! I was made from the legendary Golden one"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:19 pm

CALYPSO:

" nyx was born when the earth was ceated, she made all animals, including u and ur oh so important golden one. yea, i ve seen him and he just looks like a fat and grumpy old dragon. " i then laughed and said " but hay believe what u want to believe, but i prefer to kno the truth" i then lifted off the ground and flew away.

Last edited by Merla on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:59 pm

All of a sudden a peguses/unicorn mare said before she left "Both of you are wrong. I made the earth and I made Nyx and the Golden One."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:19 pm

CALYPSO:

i turn and say. " well than, if u created nyx, then where is the Blood well? and where is her moonwell? have u ever been to moonglade? " i shook my head " if u r such a great and powerful thing" i sneered " then why havent u ever come down to earth? and who were ur parents? nyx was born of the stars, not of some phony person who wants glory. and even if u did create them, she will always be a kinder and more comunative goddess than u can ever hope to be!" i spit at the pegasus .i then flapped my wings one more time and sped off towards home like a bullet
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:45 pm

She shakes her head "Tis tis. She is the one making stuf up."

PS Merla I made the website! I should be the ruler! It took me a month to make this! 24/7!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:10 pm

( i never said i was the ruler of anything! nyx doesnt rule, she hangs out and parties! lol. but she was born of the stars. if ur pegasus made the stars and the whole universe thats ok with me! calypso is just a stubborn kid who knos how to fight lol Very Happy )
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:20 pm

(K) Lol I don't know why I was fighting?!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Ive been in a bad mood today. Sorry.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:28 pm

( np, but calypso and ur dragon were fighting cuz calypso just wanted to have some fun. if that is what ur talkin about... Very Happy )
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:41 pm

No in real life because of personal isues.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:43 pm

( oh, personal issues r the worst kind. i feel for u )
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next