Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the moon grew dark and i fell in love

Go down

the moon grew dark and i fell in love Empty the moon grew dark and i fell in love

Post by aphrodite Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:30 pm

the moon grew dark my heart was broken. i look up to see that i had not been crying alone, i tall dark figure wtched me from the corner. i wiped my eyes with tthe back of my sleev. when i look up agian the dark figure stood above me." do not cry "he said keeping his voice low so that only i cuold here him. he sits down beside me and puts his muscular protective arms around me. i look at him agian question in my eyes. i rest my head on his braod shoulder and he puts his on top af mine. then he lifts his head and lifts my chin to face him. my eyes still glisened with tears as i look into his pitch black eyes he laens into me kissing me gently. blood rushes to my face and my arms lock around him as do his. lava takes the place of my blood and heats my body. i would never feel the pain that lead to this again becuase his heart balonged to me now forever and always.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

the moon grew dark and i fell in love Empty Re: the moon grew dark and i fell in love

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:37 pm

They couldn’t. It was late, it was dark, there was no living soul on the streets but the woman lying there, and them: two young men, nearly twenty years old, who just came out of the cinema. On their way home to the students room they were sharing, they decided to take a shortcut trough a dark alley, and that is where the woman was lying, obviously experiencing horrible pains. The two men tried to help her, but she growled, really growled at them. ‘Run.’

Seattle Car Service

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum