Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lenore walkes the lands for the first times ....

Go down

Lenore walkes the lands for the first times .... Empty Lenore walkes the lands for the first times ....

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 am

Lenore walkes the lands for the first times. She gently looked at the grass, wondering if she would ever find a stallion that wanted her. her big height often prevented her from joing herds, leading her to a land very far away.
Lenore breezed, and contuine walking into these strange lands.

Back to top Go down

Lenore walkes the lands for the first times .... Empty Re: Lenore walkes the lands for the first times ....

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:46 am

( Sapphire )
*i walk in almost taller than most of the trees, my sapphire gem on my forehead gleams and my eyes glow my black feathers blow in the wind i nicker to see if any mares are close and slowly appear from the trees and see her*

Last edited by roxysgirl10 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lenore walkes the lands for the first times .... Empty Re: Lenore walkes the lands for the first times ....

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:55 am

Lenore looked at the stallion. She had never seen such a big stallion. trough she was still taller, she was surprised about this height. she was always looking for company, and this stallion looked friendly. She looked at his markings. She never saw anything like it, but it was beatiful!
She smiled a little shy and nickered back at him. Then, she started moving into his direction, ver slowly ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down