Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rising star searches for BRAVE stallion...

2 posters

Go down

rising star searches for BRAVE stallion... Empty rising star searches for BRAVE stallion...

Post by aphrodite Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:22 pm

rising star: i land with a graceful sweep of my wings. my beautiful lonmain danced in the wind around me my tail flaged like a beautiful silken banner flowing in th wind. i reared and nickered calling stalions to me i land gently on the gruond my ivory hooves barely making a noise. my whits cout shone the color of the silver moon.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

rising star searches for BRAVE stallion... Empty Re: rising star searches for BRAVE stallion...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm

( Ace )
I return her nicker, by my nicker you could tell my voice was deep and sounded strong, i throw my hea, my mane blows beautifully and i look back up and see her, i was a distance away, my body was a silver dapple, my body like a blueish silver, it shimmered beautifully and i smile walking closer a slight gate to my walk like a paso fino or an andalusian's
http://venomxbaby.deviantart.com/art/tell-me-a-tale-128916271

Back to top Go down

rising star searches for BRAVE stallion... Empty Re: rising star searches for BRAVE stallion...

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:47 am

rising star: in the distance i could hear i staillion's nicker, he sounded strong, noble and warrior like. i see him walking closer he was a beautiful siverish blue that dazzled in the sun's rays

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Sea Spirit~ I walk in silently, my white coat dappled in the rays of light streaming between the leaves of the trees. I emerge into the clearing, the light dancing off my purewhite coat, and raise my proud arabian head. My tail raises and I stand perfectly still, taking in the scent of a mare and stallion. I take a slight step forward, breaking my motionless spell, and whinny deeply, my voice carrying clearly across the garden to the other horses. I prick my ears forward and take a few steps forward, tossing my head slightly, pawing at the ground and collecting my fine head, my muscles rippling under my snow colored coat.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:50 pm

rising star: i welcome the second stillion with a nicker and the tossing of my head. i smile brightly reviling my ivory white teeth i out stretch my elegant wings

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:20 pm

( Ace )
I bow my head to the mare, showing respect bring my head back up slowly "Im Ace."

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:24 am

rising star: i bow gentely in return " its a pleasure to meet you. i am rising star." i say my vioce like a thousand silver bells

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Sea Spirit~ I smile and bow back to both of them, my white wings ruffling in the slight breeze. "Hello," I say. "It i nice to meet you Rising Star, Ace. I am Sea Spirit."
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:46 pm

rising star: " hello, sea star" i say smilling ceincierly my eyes twinkled a bright blue

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:56 pm

( Ace )
It is a pleasure to meet you both.*i smile*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:39 pm

rising star: i graze on the sweet flowers at my feet

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down