Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

death march starts a herd of evil horses

Go down

death march starts a herd of evil horses Empty death march starts a herd of evil horses

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:39 am

death march: i storm inmy sleek black legs prancing high in the silver moon light. i head covered by a helmet my deadily pointed horn gleamed coaxing any to dare fight me. i rear as the wind carries my voice like a deadly song as i call horses to join my herd.my front hooves crash back to the ground of the small clearing lightning striking the sky behind me while my eyes gleamed a eary red glow. i snorted, nostrols flared my breath became visible in the chilly night air resembling a cloud of smoke

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

death march starts a herd of evil horses Empty Re: death march starts a herd of evil horses

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:55 am

DreamCatcher~ I raise my head when I hear the stallion's call and canter to the garden, staying just out of sight behind some trees, watching him.

Back to top Go down

death march starts a herd of evil horses Empty Re: death march starts a herd of evil horses

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:00 pm

death march: i graze silently waiting

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:06 pm

DreamCatcher~ I snort and step out from under the shade of the trees, my blue and gray coat shining in the sun, my black mane and tail flying around me in a billowing cloud of what looked like smoke. My black ears pressed against my head, adn I raised my black muzzle into the air, nostrils dialted, taking in the stallion's scent. I stamp my ebony legs and whinny shrilly to him, my ears still back, my eyes wary.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:18 pm

death march: i nicher with a devilish smile playing on my lips my red eyes gleamed looking over the mare before me

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:20 pm

DreamCatcher~ I snort seeing his smile but venture a few steps closer. "Who are you," I ask, wary and ready to defend myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:03 pm

death march: "i am death march, you may call me death if you wish" i say bowing slightly

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Dianna:*i walk in quietly, my long legs move swiftly, my coat shimmers and my long mane and tail blow in the soft breeze*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:16 pm

death march: i smlie seeing another horse " are yall here to jion my herd" i say anxiously awaiting an answer

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Dianna:*i look at him/her and smile back and nod*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:18 pm

DreamCatcher~ I watch him and bow small back. "Hello, Death March. I am DreamCatcher, just Dream or Catcher," I say, snorting when I see another horse come, but not in a unfriendly manner. I turn back to Death March. "I would like to join, if you don't mind," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 pm

him lol
death march: i nod " verry well" i turn to the other mare , "may i ask what your name is?"

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:10 pm

death march: "well it is my pleasure to meet you both"

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:33 pm

DreamCatcher~ I dip my hea slightly in response. "It is my pleasure to meet you also," I say in my smooth voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:54 pm

death march: i nod then go down to a near by stream to get a drink. my armor and war banner sparkle and blow in the wind

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:05 pm

DreamCatcher~ I watch him and wander down to the stream about ten feet away and take a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:46 am

death march the hair on my back stands on ends as i feel that i am being watched as i drink

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Catacher~

I flick my tail, raising my head and looking into the forest. I sort and toss my head and trot a few feet away from the stream, lowering my head to graze as I keep an eye watching everything. After a few minutes I raise my head again and flick my tail again, letting out my scent slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:28 am

death march: i walk back into the claering aways then lower my head to the groung to graze

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:16 pm

DreamCatcher~

I prick my ears and graze a bit, then wander around, rotating around the herd in a big arc uneasily.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:18 pm

death march: " whats the matter?" i ask feeling her tention

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:48 pm

DreamCatcher~

I shrug, not quite knowing yet myself. Something just didn't feel right. I raise my head and dilate my nostrils, but there was no strange scent on teh wind, adn I didn't know if whatever it was was downwind of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum