Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleeing Dawn

Go down

Fleeing Dawn Empty Fleeing Dawn

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:15 pm

My I.D.

Name ~ Fleeing Dawn
Age~ 5
Species~ Horse
Breed~ Arabian
Sex~ Female
Hide~ Dunskin (cross between Buckskin and Dun), Honey colored.
Mane~ Midnight
Tail~ Midnight
Legs~ Midnight
Markings~ Black dorsal stripe, black primidal markings (tiger stripes) on all four legs.
Eyes~ Dark Blue

But This is Who I really Am

When I was only 1, I got seperated from my herd during a flash flood. I was swept out of the valley I had lvied in, somewhere I had never been to before, and forced to take care of myself. I may look like a normal mare, but I am anything but that. I am strong, caring, and I actually listen. I can fight and take care of myself after teaching myself to fight to avoid being killed by mountain lions, bears, and other creatures after I was seperated from my herd. I wandered a lot, and I enjoy quet and solitary confines. I hate being cornered or talked back to, and I have a big temper. I find the world an interesting place full of adventure, even if it can be dangerous. I don't like those who think others have to take care of them, and believe that you have to be strong if you want to survive in this world. You only get one chance unless you're luckier than others; Take that chance and use it well.

Her Theme Song(s)~
I Just Can't Live A Lie-Carrie Underwood
Lessons Learned-Carrie Underwood
Starts With Goodbye-Carrie Underwood

Likes~
Running
Playing
Quiet

Dislikes~
Crowds
People
Noise